SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > SelectHGH
Reload this Page Hyges order with broken hologram seals

SelectHGH Trusted Source

Like Tree14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-07-18, 03:11 AM
Hyges order with broken hologram seals

Superior Newbie
Hello guys ive orderd from select three times now and theyve been very helpfull to me with giving huge discounts and information when i needed. Thank you select for an amazing service. Your the only source ive bought gh from and probably only source ill continue to buy from.
However my 3td order 700ius of hyges came with broken seals. Both sides seals were cut in every box. And the viaLs dosent contain any batch no or exp date.
Im worried about these been tampered. My ansamones arrived perfectly in previous orders. Ive emailed them two days ago still havent got a reply explaining why the seals are broken. What should i do?
A select rep here please look in to my case and help me out. I know you guys are the best ive come across and im thankfull for all the help uve provided me. But i havent got an answer about this issue yet
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180705_142842.jpg (4.79 MB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg 20180705_142849.jpg (5.15 MB, 15 views)

Last edited by Stringfellow; 07-07-18 at 03:15 AM. Reason: To add pixs
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-18, 05:17 AM

Superior Newbie
And theres white resedue outside the bottle.yes outside i cant scratch it qith my nails. This never happned with ansamone
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180707_154351.jpg (5.01 MB, 12 views)
Old 07-07-18, 08:05 AM

Superior Newbie
I cant edit the previous post. Theres white resedue outside a vial nd i CAN scratch it. Spelling error in the previous post

Last edited by Stringfellow; 07-07-18 at 08:15 AM.
Old 07-07-18, 09:16 AM

Administrator
this is a tough one because we have to go by the word of someone that has never posted before and the pics could have been taken after you opened them. it's not that we don't trust you personally bro. but i'm sure you can understand how someone could reverse scam and try to get money returned or free product by making false claims.

BUT. with all that said, i will contact select about this and see how he wants to handle this. if in fact they did send it with broken seals etc.. then he needs to fix the issue.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-18, 10:41 AM

Superior Newbie
At last someone replied. Bro the reason i posted here is it been two says aftee i mailed him and still got no reply.
I ordered 1000ius of ansamones from select all arrived well. There no reason for me to lie about these hyges. Again im really frustrated because the person whos been xommunicating with me on time all these months has gone silent. Iv praised them for giving me discounts. Im truly greatfull about that.
Why is he not responding to my mails. Yesterday i got a mail saying sorry i made myself ur manager, and i was off on 5th. And i will reply soon...
Thats it??
After that nothing. Yes this is my first post here. Every time i got my ansamone orders i mailed them thanking them with pics. The reason i posted here is after mailing him many times i got no reply. You have to undertand my frustration bro first time ever using gh. This has always been a dream of mine. Its been 3 months now. I dont want to break my cycle. This is a nightmare for me. I got the money from my parents for my birthday for this order. Both sides of every package has been opened. And today when i added bac water nd rolled a vial i could see white powder still at the bottom. It wont dissolve. Then i scratched the outer wall and it was going away. You can ask them with every order i thanked them sending pics as soon as i got the order. First time i had to use bitcons for my gh cycle i went thru alot of touble because of my countries bank regulations. I had to spend like 1000usd in order to get 800usd woeth of bc because of these local bc site markups. Im not playing foul here bro. I want to finish my cycle. And hes been silent about this issue for 2 days. Thats pretty odd. If you want as video of these vials covered with white reidue ill post it. Please if you know him personnaly talk to him nd help me out. I dont know what im injecting
Old 07-07-18, 11:08 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringfellow View Post
At last someone replied. Bro the reason i posted here is it been two says aftee i mailed him and still got no reply.
I ordered 1000ius of ansamones from select all arrived well. There no reason for me to lie about these hyges. Again im really frustrated because the person whos been xommunicating with me on time all these months has gone silent. Iv praised them for giving me discounts. Im truly greatfull about that.
Why is he not responding to my mails. Yesterday i got a mail saying sorry i made myself ur manager, and i was off on 5th. And i will reply soon...
Thats it??
After that nothing. Yes this is my first post here. Every time i got my ansamone orders i mailed them thanking them with pics. The reason i posted here is after mailing him many times i got no reply. You have to undertand my frustration bro first time ever using gh. This has always been a dream of mine. Its been 3 months now. I dont want to break my cycle. This is a nightmare for me. I got the money from my parents for my birthday for this order. Both sides of every package has been opened. And today when i added bac water nd rolled a vial i could see white powder still at the bottom. It wont dissolve. Then i scratched the outer wall and it was going away. You can ask them with every order i thanked them sending pics as soon as i got the order. First time i had to use bitcons for my gh cycle i went thru alot of touble because of my countries bank regulations. I had to spend like 1000usd in order to get 800usd woeth of bc because of these local bc site markups. Im not playing foul here bro. I want to finish my cycle. And hes been silent about this issue for 2 days. Thats pretty odd. If you want as video of these vials covered with white reidue ill post it. Please if you know him personnaly talk to him nd help me out. I dont know what im injecting
understood. lets see if we can get them to respond to you and get this figured out. these sources need to keep people updated better then this.
redback and Stringfellow like this.
Old 07-07-18, 11:22 PM

Superior Newbie
*UPDATE*

select contacted me this morning they have looked into this matter, talked with the warehouse staff and found out there was an issue like this with the last batch of hyges. And He agreed to send me a replacement shipment. Thank you select. Thanks for the amazing service uve given me since march and looking in to this problem and giving me a proper soloution. I trust you guys and will continue to buy from you.
Heres the response i got from select:

Show quoted text
Hello!

Progress Report:

1) I learned from the warehouse staff whether there was such a problem with the previous party - yes, it was.

2) contacted the supplier and requested a refund due to unknown shelf life and broken holograms.

3) received a permit for compensation for you and to agree discounts on any product.

Confirm the address and I'll try to make a reship on Tuesday.

Thank you for contacting us!
Bouncer likes this.
Old 07-08-18, 09:59 AM

Administrator
Quote:
*UPDATE*

select contacted me this morning they have looked into this matter, talked with the warehouse staff and found out there was an issue like this with the last batch of hyges. And He agreed to send me a replacement shipment. Thank you select. Thanks for the amazing service uve given me since march and looking in to this problem and giving me a proper soloution. I trust you guys and will continue to buy from you.
Heres the response i got from select:

Show quoted text
Hello!

Progress Report:

1) I learned from the warehouse staff whether there was such a problem with the previous party - yes, it was.

2) contacted the supplier and requested a refund due to unknown shelf life and broken holograms.

3) received a permit for compensation for you and to agree discounts on any product.

Confirm the address and I'll try to make a reship on Tuesday.

Thank you for contacting us!
good to hear bro. when i speak people listen.

Old 07-08-18, 11:40 AM

Superior Newbie
Thanks alot for your help bro. You believed what i said helped me out even tho im a newbie here. Im grateful the way you looked in to this matter. ��
Old 07-09-18, 12:45 PM

Administrator
No problem bro. Keep us updated.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
Stringfellow likes this.
Old 07-17-18, 09:17 AM

Superior Newbie
Its been a week now since they said they shipped the replacement. I didnt get any shipping info or tracking and when i asked, they are silent. Whats going on select? At least communicate with your customers properly. Im really dissapointed now
Old 07-24-18, 02:23 AM

Superior Newbie
2 weeks nw since they 'said' they shipped it. No update on shipping info or a reply to my mails
Old 07-28-18, 05:28 PM

Superior Newbie
Select msgd me today with a tracking no. Earlier they said it was shipped on 10th . But seems they have shipped it today...
Ill post the igf results once i recieve the parcel

Last edited by Stringfellow; 07-28-18 at 05:35 PM.
Old 07-29-18, 10:37 AM

Administrator
good updates. keep them coming. gives people a clear picture of whats going on.
Stringfellow likes this.
Old 07-31-18, 04:06 AM

Superior Newbie
Btw my last hyge order was showing as 600grams of package weight, the reshipment they sent is showing as 200g on russian post, strange
Old 07-31-18, 08:45 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Btw my last hyge order was showing as 600grams of package weight, the reshipment they sent is showing as 200g on russian post, strange
i wouldn't look to much into that. the packages have almost no weight. Russian post is notoriously inaccurate. you can't compare them to USPS in any way.
Old 07-31-18, 12:12 PM

Superior Newbie
Ok bro i saidthis because each of the ansamone 500ius were 900grams each and the 700ius of the previous hyge parcel was 620grams
Old 08-07-18, 09:42 AM

Superior Newbie
Ive had it with these people !! Bouncer they have only sent me 3 kits out of seven. It wasnt a fault in the mail website.
Before i posted here I asked them about this package weight and no reply.
Then when i emailed them yesterday saying i want to order more ansamones, i got a reply after weeks.. saying hyges will be included when i place an order next. I was like wyf .
Then only they said its not a mistake theywere out of hyges recently they got a new batch and tbey will included it with my next order??
Really select ??first yku lied to me saying the package waa shipped and disnt give me a tracking code.. after two weeks only you actually shipped it and only 3 kits out of seven.
And shouldnt you ship the rest when you get new stocks??
Now saying if you place a new order we will include the rest with it...
Ive been very patient and only posted my matter on this boatd. And i trusted reputed members like bouncer when they asked me to wait. After waiting this is what i get???
Only when i asked about placing a new order you broke the silence and responded
What if i dont order ?? You are not going to send me the rest of my replacement shipment.
This is ridiculous guys. Dnt think im a millionaire and spent money my parent been saving for me in a fixed deposit account to start my Gh cycle and im getting ready for a contest this dec. How can you play with people like this?? Even in yesterday's email i told you i understand your problems with the russian mail system and i trust you , not anymore if you treat people like this. Please send me the rest of my shipment. Its your fault sending me packs with broken seals and vials coveres with powder i dnt know what is. Bouncer and mods of this board please help me out
Old 08-07-18, 09:53 AM

Administrator
you went on a bit of a rant so let me see if i got this straight. lets keep it simple here. tell me if i got this right.

they sent you 3 because they are out of stock. they still owe you 4 kits. when they get the other 4 kits in stock they are saying they will not send them to you unless you order more? are you sure something wasn't lost in translation here?

if that is indeed what they said, that is unacceptable. they owe you what you paid for or they owe you a refund immediately.
Old 08-07-18, 10:00 AM

Superior Newbie
Yes bouncer they are saying they got the new batch of hyges and they will include it when i place a new order. Yes it was a rant and yes i am frustrated. First they didnt respond when i asked about the package weight. Only when i said im going to order some more ansamones they said they will include it with my next order. Shouldnt they ship it as soon as tbey got the new batch and shouldnt they inform that they only shipped 3 kits? Responded only when i talked about placing a new order
Old 08-07-18, 10:03 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Yes bouncer they are saying they got the new batch of hyges and they will include it when i place a new order. Yes it was a rant and yes i am frustrated. First they didnt respond when i asked about the package weight. Only when i said im going to order some more ansamones they said they will include it with my next order. Shouldnt they ship it as soon as tbey got the new batch and shouldnt they inform that they only shipped 3 kits? Responded only when i talked about placing a new order
yea that's bullshit bro. you should NOT have to order a single thing! they owe you 4 kits or a refund. forget the kits bro. tell them you want a refund. see how they handle it. as of right now we have to assume the worst based on their actions as of late. let them know if you do not get a refund or your product they will be removed here as sponsor.
Old 08-07-18, 10:15 AM

Superior Newbie
They were responding swiftly when i asked about new order. And as soon as i said send me the rest of the hyges before i place a new order. The communication stopped. Zero communication is one thing swnding tampered products and lying it was shipped then actually shipping it weeks later , then this. Select if your reading this have i ever addressed you in a angry manner about these when i mailed you? No but now i really feel frustrated. Iwhat i spent on these orders are really valuable for me. You very well know what i went thru buying bitcoins at a loss with these local sites. Dont treat people like this everytime u responded after your silence i talked to you nicely asking whether you are goung through any personal problems. And i totally understand about the russian mails probs you faced. But after this i cant trust you.
Old 08-07-18, 10:18 AM

Administrator
select is reading this FYI. his last forum activity was reading this exact thread this past friday. he seems like a completely different person. he used to update everyone very quickly no matter what the problem. he always did his best to fix the problem asap. i don't know what the hell is going on but he isn't the same person IMO. hopefully he will snap out of it and do what's right.
Stringfellow likes this.
Old 08-10-18, 02:14 AM

Superior Newbie
I dont want a refund justbthe goods i ordered, been communicating with few minutues delay aboutthe new order , after asking to ship the rest of the order total silence. I agree this is not the same person we been dealing with
Old 08-10-18, 07:11 AM

Trusted
I have not come here for a long time.

Well. The remainder was sent, I officially ask Stringfellow not to order anything from us.

Since we made compensation for "torn holograms". Sometimes people confuse concessions and responsibilities.

Please Bouncer, do not remove the warning until we finish our work on the bugs.
Old 08-10-18, 07:40 AM

Superior Newbie
Thanks select for replying at east here. Did you send the remainder? If so thank you select and I didnt know because you didnt inform me or sent me the tracking
Old 08-10-18, 10:38 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelectHGH View Post

Well. The remainder was sent, I officially ask Stringfellow not to order anything from us.

Since we made compensation for "torn holograms". Sometimes people confuse concessions and responsibilities.

so why do you guys continue to take orders and accept payment while you are "working on these bugs"?

why is up to me to warn people not to order?

YOU SHOULD NOT BE ACCEPTING PAYMENT FOR ANYTHING WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE ALREADY PAID!

why do your respond within minutes when someone wants to send you money but you can't be bothered to respond to people who have already sent you money?

FIX THE "BUGS" or refund your customers.

as of right now this looks like an exit scam. i hope you prove me wrong and you take care of the people who have sent you money.
Old 08-10-18, 12:20 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:

I encourage people to place an order with selecthgh and to see if they get a confirmation by email. If so, then there is the answer
Old 08-11-18, 03:11 AM

Trusted
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
so why do you guys continue to take orders and accept payment while you are "working on these bugs"?

why is up to me to warn people not to order?

YOU SHOULD NOT BE ACCEPTING PAYMENT FOR ANYTHING WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE ALREADY PAID!

why do your respond within minutes when someone wants to send you money but you can't be bothered to respond to people who have already sent you money?

FIX THE "BUGS" or refund your customers.

as of right now this looks like an exit scam. i hope you prove me wrong and you take care of the people who have sent you money.

You can just say to send you something and you will see that it will be delivered within 12 days.

Our problem has been solved for a long time, but I will write more in the next discussion.
Old 08-14-18, 02:08 AM

Superior Newbie
Update : ok select said they sent me three packs out of my 7 replacement right??
Well i got the parcel today, gues what just two packs with both of their seals broken again !! Wtf is this, i recorded an unboxing video so there wont be any unnecessary arguments?

Mods here please take an action about this.

This guys was arguing about my emails here
What about flat out lying
1.Lied to me when he said the replacement was sent, which was actually sent two weeks later

2. Was silent about the replacement ,untill i asked about a new order. Said he only sent three out of seven. But its actually two ! Lied again

3. Said the remainder was sent almost a week no tracking info. Ive mentioned it multiple time here on this thread. Argued about my emails to divert the topic. Still no tracking info. Same scenario as before. Lying again

What the fuck select. Did i sent you miney for these tampered products?? And these lies . And you tell ur partners to blacklist me. Now i believe what everyine saying u are purposefully scamming ur customers.
Select send me 7 kits of untampred hyges no excuses. Mods i need you support , ive had enuff delays are one thing.,lying , sending tampering products what have i done to deserve this?? Je was like this time i checked holograms were intact. Bullshit. And telling their partners to blacklist me?? You see what hes doing, he dosent want his evil scheme to be exposed. Shame on you select. Saying here " oh i am emotional too" to fool people and to control the damage.
Old 08-14-18, 02:13 AM

Superior Newbie
The video is 109mbs advice me how to upload it guys
Old 08-14-18, 03:22 AM

Superior Newbie

Reduced the res to 640p
Old 08-14-18, 05:15 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
You can just say to send you something and you will see that it will be delivered within 12 days.

Our problem has been solved for a long time, but I will write more in the next discussion.
Can you just refund this person's monies?

Thanks man..
Old 08-14-18, 08:44 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Can you just refund this person's monies?

Thanks man..
Yes, first i didnt want you to return my payment thinking your also having difficulties because of the reshipments and after all this shit, please return my money, its ur lying that i cant stand.
Said the remainder was sent more than a week ago still no tracking no and i dont any of these opened boxes. And we very well know you havent posted them liar.
Why the hell would your cut these seals??
The manufacturer puts them there for a reason. To ensure the quality of the product , pharma or generics seals should remain intact.
Return my payment of 875usd immediately.

Last edited by Stringfellow; 08-14-18 at 08:48 AM. Reason: To edit typos
Old 08-14-18, 09:17 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Yes, first i didnt want you to return my payment thinking your also having difficulties because of the reshipments and after all this shit, please return my money, its ur lying that i cant stand.
Said the remainder was sent more than a week ago still no tracking no and i dont any of these opened boxes. And we very well know you havent posted them liar.
Why the hell would your cut these seals??
The manufacturer puts them there for a reason. To ensure the quality of the product , pharma or generics seals should remain intact.
Return my payment of 875usd immediately.
I'm telling select to just give you your money back
Stringfellow likes this.
Old 08-14-18, 09:57 AM

Administrator
the video removes all doubt for me.

select you guys are scamming at this point. i get that you are dealing with issues and I'm sorry but that does not give you the right to scam and continue to keep accepting peoples money. unless you refund these people we have to officially label you a scammer at this point.
Old 08-14-18, 09:58 AM

Administrator
stringfellow, you mention being black listed. can you post proof of that? not that i don't believe you i just want to remove all doubt like you did with video.
Old 08-14-18, 11:11 AM

Administrator
he responded to my email. said, "the seals break during shipping". lol.
Old 08-14-18, 11:17 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Bouncer and Stringfellow like this.
Old 08-14-18, 11:45 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
stringfellow, you mention being black listed. can you post proof of that? not that i don't believe you i just want to remove all doubt like you did with video.
Yes bouncer i was communicating with two suppliers ankebio and zphc, after he said he is going to warn nhis suppliers about he my email is blocked . Right after he mentioned it here. On forum i mentioned it manyntimes right. Did he deny that? No. Those rwps were ready to send me goods, nkw theyve blocked me , evwn on whatsapp..
Old 08-14-18, 11:53 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Man.. can you believe this guy. He emailed me saying
"
1) I learned from the warehouse staff whether there was such a problem with the previous party - yes, it was"
Later he said
"1) It's not our fault, but the fault of the manufacturer. It can happen to any generic, and our mistake is that we did not check the lot."

What bullshit
Old 08-14-18, 11:59 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Man.. can you believe this guy. He emailed me saying
"
1) I learned from the warehouse staff whether there was such a problem with the previous party - yes, it was"
Later he said
"1) It's not our fault, but the fault of the manufacturer. It can happen to any generic, and our mistake is that we did not check the lot."

What bullshit
didn't he post that he personally checked the package this time?
Old 08-14-18, 12:00 PM

Superior Newbie
Firstly - let's wait for the rest of the parcel.

Secondly, do you really think that we are idiots who just sent a parcel with broken holograms again? Apparently the holograms are damaged during transportation, it's a cheap analog of pharmaceutical products, the holograms for this drug are just thin paper with a coating, and at any pressure of the box they just break.

Third, we are ready to pay for IGF or Serum tests for your choice.

He just replied to me
So first it manufacturers fault , now the bubble wrapped hyges got damaged due to transportation , anyone recieved hyges like this??

Wait for the rest?? You said you shipped the rest, thats 4 kits?? But you have actually shipped 2kits instead of thrww first??
You said you shipped them more than a week ago. Remember i trusted you last time and what happened ?? You shipped them two weeka later

Answer me here how kits of this' remainder are we talking about here?

Where is the tracking code?
Old 08-14-18, 12:01 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
didn't he post that he personally checked the package this time?
Exactly !!
Old 08-14-18, 12:05 PM

Administrator
the thing is. those seals dont look "broken". they look perfectly cut with a knife.
Stringfellow likes this.
Old 08-14-18, 01:07 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
I'm telling select to just give you your money back
Yes bro i have no choice now, i dont want this tampered shit. Thanks for the support
Old 08-14-18, 02:35 PM

Superior Newbie
He wants me to return the kits to refund my money , guys after what has happened i dont trust this person at all. And lied to me many times. Ive mentioned it in my posts? What shall i do? Shall i ask him to send the rest of the kits not 4 but 5 since he lied and only sent me two
Old 08-14-18, 02:36 PM

Superior Pro
Okay so the sticker is cut? That's the issue? Have to tested the products?
Old 08-14-18, 02:48 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
Okay so the sticker is cut? That's the issue? Have to tested the products?
That's just one of many things wrong. Did you read through the entire thread? It's obvious it's one lie after another.
Stringfellow likes this.
Old 08-14-18, 03:08 PM

Trusted
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
That's just one of many things wrong. Did you read through the entire thread? It's obvious it's one lie after another.
I love you. Like a year ago. And you still feel the same, I see.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0