SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > SelectHGH
Reload this Page Has SelectHGH Turned Scammer?

SelectHGH Trusted Source

Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-18, 09:49 AM
Has SelectHGH Turned Scammer?

Administrator
I've heard too many stories of select not responding to emails once customers have sent funds. They do however respond immediately to emails for people looking to place an order.

This thread is for anyone who has sent money to select and has not received their products or a refund. Please share your story if you find this thread through google or tapatalk or wherever.

The point is to determine if selecthgh is running an exit scam or simply having shipping issues. My personal opinion is not good. A few months ago I would have said they are just having shipping issues. Select has always been good people. They have always been very quick to respond and quick to ship. But things have drastically changed the last few months and it doesn't even seem like the same people are running it anymore.

Select, if you read this please do the right thing and refund your customers or send their products. I have tried to reach out to you through pm, email, and on the forums to fix this issue for your customers but it has gone nowhere. I have no other options. I am taking your banner down and my suggestion to people is to stay away until you make all this right.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-18, 10:51 AM

Superior Newbie
Yep, hopefully they come through. I have $400,- in damage with selecthgh till now.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-18, 01:08 PM

Superior Newbie
Unfortunately from the experience ive had with them during the recent times this seems like the case.
He is saying remainder has been sent here on forums without replying to my emails.
Remember first he lied saying my replacement was sent and didnt send the tracking info. Bouncer asked me to be patient saying russian mail system must be causing delays. But the shipment was actually sent two weeks later...and that only part of it!
When I asked him to send him the rest hes been silent for days and today he posts here saying ithas been sent. Seems its the same scenario again !
Why didnt you reply to my emails confirming that uve sent it and wheres the tracking info.
What do you expect the people to do when you treat your customers like this select?? Its true you say youve been busy with reshipments and replying to mails but isnt it odd how u reply with in minutes when asked about a new order?
Seriously what happened to you?
Old 08-10-18, 07:33 PM

Founding Member
I think sponsors need to have a proven track record of at least a couple years doing business with positive reviews before people go near them.
Old 08-10-18, 07:56 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by redback View Post
I think sponsors need to have a proven track record of at least a couple years doing business with positive reviews before people go near them.
wake up bro. i can think of about 50 sources going back years that had perfect reputations for years that eventually turned to shit for one reason or another.
Old 08-10-18, 11:12 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
wake up bro. i can think of about 50 sources going back years that had perfect reputations for years that eventually turned to shit for one reason or another.
That's unfortunate for you then isn't it.

This source has had bad reviews going back as far as Feb 2017.
Old 08-10-18, 11:21 PM

Administrator
Quote:
That's unfortunate for you then isn't it.

This source has had bad reviews going back as far as Feb 2017.
its the name of the game bro. when there is confirmed scams i.e. not sending products or a refund the best we can do is spread the word and get rid of them. this isnt a bad review. whats going on right now with select is a whole lot more then simply a bad review. bad reviews are all over amazon. a bad review is when a customer doesnt like a product. a bad review isnt a scam. smarten up.
Stringfellow likes this.
Old 08-11-18, 03:14 AM

Trusted
The problem is that 100 satisfied customers will not leave a response, but everyone is not happy - will do it.

If you look at the complaints on the forum -

No TD for order placed 60 days ago - The parcel was delivered, with a huge delay, but this is a risk of international mail - one of 100 parcels can really go on for a long time. About the delays in the parcels - yes, it's no secret that sometimes our mail has "Lags" and a few parcels sent in one week can be delivered longer than sent in another week, but all IGF and Serum tests show that this does not affect the product .

Hyges order with broken hologram seals, Vials with no vaccum = degraded ? - Created by one person who asks for compensation for "broken holograms", and received it. here, too, there is no complaint about the scam or sending.

In recent years, we have sent thousands of parcels (the counter has already exceeded 2000 orders only on the selectHGH site, but many know that this is not our main site).

And this is not the first and not the most difficult problem that we face. But I think as always - time will tell us who was wrong.
Old 08-11-18, 03:22 AM

Superior Newbie
Ok select if you sent the remainder. When did you ship it and where is the tracking info. Remember you said the replacement was sent before and acrually it was shipped two weeks later. Thats not a delay you actually shipped it two weeks later and only 3 out of 7 kits!!

If you can post here why cant you reply to my mail? Please send the tracking info.

Last edited by Stringfellow; 08-11-18 at 03:27 AM.
Old 08-11-18, 03:29 AM

Superior Newbie
And no I still havent recived the first three kits you sent once I do ,and im sure i will within few days. i will update here for sure.
Old 08-11-18, 03:33 AM

Trusted
What was offensive to me - communication with one client went by e-mail, and I just did not see a lot of themes created on the forum and in what light is shown our communication. Yes, there is our fault here - apparently we did not follow the quality of the part of the goods in the generic sphere (although it is understandable - the generic drug is not pharmacy, and it will never be comparable with the pharmacy)

But it will be right for me not to accept orders from this client, and to warn partners about possible reputational risks and drama.
Old 08-11-18, 03:35 AM

Trusted
Stringfellow Do not worry, you will receive all that was promised.

This time I checked every hologram, it was very important.
Old 08-11-18, 03:43 AM

Superior Newbie
It was offensive to you?? Really when you dont respond to my emails I had no option but to post here.
Whats offensive to your customers is sending tampered products, so the generics will come with broken seals and thats acceptable?? I paid you not to recive tampered products generics or not
What about lying saying it was shipped on a specific day and actually shipping it two weeks later.
Being totally silent for weeks and when asked about a new order responding immediately
You talk like I dont deserve a replacement after recieving these tampered products
Sending a partial replacement and being silent about it and when im ready to order more from you , you respond immediately saying "we only shipped some of your replacement well send the rest with your next order.
That offensive for the customers who trust you and sending their hard earned money. Dont talk like im the one whos done wrong here.
redback likes this.

Last edited by Stringfellow; 08-11-18 at 03:50 AM.
Old 08-11-18, 03:45 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelectHGH View Post
Stringfellow Do not worry, you will receive all that was promised.

This time I checked every hologram, it was very important.
Ok if you say it was shipped please send me the tracking info . Ill post the igf serum result from this replacement order here guys
Old 08-11-18, 03:50 AM

Trusted
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringfellow View Post
It was offensive to you?? Really when you dont respond to my emails I had no option but to post here.
Whats offensive to your customers is sending tampered products, so the generics will come with broken seals and thats acceptable?? I paid you not to recive tampered products generics or not
What about lying saying it was shipped on a specific day and actually shipping it two weeks later.
Being totally silent for weeks and when asked about a new order responding immediately
You talk like I dont deserve a replacement after recieving these tampered products
Sending a partial replacement and being silent about it and when im ready to order more from you , you respond immediately saying "we only shipped some of your replacement well send the rest with your next order.
That offensive for the customers who trust you and sending their hard earned money. Dont talk like im the one whos done weong here.
You are absolutely right, I hope we will never meet again after the resolution of our issue.

Thank you for contacting us
Old 08-11-18, 04:00 AM

Superior Newbie
Yes select we wont and warn your partners ?? sure go ahead select Sending tampered products,lying about shipping dates.not communicating for weeks. Its my fault right. Posting here about these problems ive faced is a crime?
Old 08-11-18, 04:18 AM

Trusted
To clarify the situation -

On June 16, 9 e-mails were received from you.

17 Jun - 4 e-mails

ALL MESSAGES IN THE CONVERSATION - 140

our "instant response" to the new order took 2 days (you left the order on August 4, received a response on August 6. instantly.)

That would reduce the correspondence you wrote, quote " I thought it would be better if I solve the problem and provide options for compensation."- and it is written to explain that we do not need 7 messages a day, and most likely most of the messages you will not get a response, because every day we answer and other buyers.

But maybe you're right - perhaps it was necessary to respond to every message and to break up the discussion to the 280 e-mails.
Old 08-11-18, 04:31 AM

Superior Newbie
Im going to post the screenshots of all the emails ive sent you. These emails were not regarding my order. Please post the screenshots of the emails ive sent to yoy.

After looking at my instagram we were discussing about my physique and you or whoever that person communicating with me was advicing me how to improve my physique saying your are a retired bidybuilder too due too injuries and adviced me how ro improve my weak point.
Its was a discussion about my bodybuilding goals and improvements when you asked me to send more pics too etc back/ lats shot

Post the screen shots if i have sent u nine or fourteen emails per day regarding an order. Post them here.
Bouncer you seeing this a really weak attempt to make me look like im the culprit.
My case wasnt the only reason your banner was taken down. Me bouncer and other clients emails were ignored. Im goingto post the screen rigt now. You are nkt the person ive been communicating with and trying to make me look bad saying ive sent 14 emails per day?? Hkw low can you get select. Screens incoming
Old 08-11-18, 04:36 AM

Trusted
I don't want to stoop to drama and repeat a record 140 posts, but this time on the forum.

If you want, I won't disturb you.
Old 08-11-18, 04:59 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
its the name of the game bro. when there is confirmed scams i.e. not sending products or a refund the best we can do is spread the word and get rid of them. this isnt a bad review. whats going on right now with select is a whole lot more then simply a bad review. bad reviews are all over amazon. a bad review is when a customer doesnt like a product. a bad review isnt a scam. smarten up.
It's actually not the name of the game. Out of the 3 guys I have been using that have been around for at least 5 years (international and domestic), having 2 week periods of unanswered emails, different/wrong products sent, tampered seals etc is unheard of. This is assuming what the customer says is actually true of course. Nevertheless, their customer service is fucking atrocious. All you have to do is read the responses to the customer here above.

If this is normal and acceptable to you, then I feel sorry for you.
Some of these guys need to lift their game. Just my 2 cents.
Old 08-11-18, 05:06 AM

Founding Member
Nice way to deflect though, arguing about what a "review" means
Old 08-11-18, 05:17 AM

Superior Newbie
I checked the dates here they are as you can see these emails were sent when i was placing an order. First i wanted to use direct bank tranfer and it was not possible due to my countries bsnking regulations , so i had to switch to bit coins. After you didnt reply to my mails about shipping updates i didnt mail you like this. Only on 5th of july ive sent you 4 emails. 1. Thank you saying i recived the order. Ill attached the screenshot of the other 3.

So are you saying these mails were the reason for sending me tampered products?? Some vials with white powder outside

Lying about shipping dates, and actually sending it weeks later

Zero communication with not only me with many members, but as soon as an order opportunity comes reply within minutes

I found about you from this forum. After sending you payments and facing these ill treatment from you, what else can i do. You seem to be so upset about posting my experience with you here.

Not ony me, there were many complaints about you thats why your banner was taken down. And how you respond? Warning your partners about me, your the one doing shady business here. If they see these posts about you from your customers thats bad rep for you
I already know whom you contacted and wanted to block my email even.

Guys he has asked some manufacturers whos been communicating with me to block my email.
you are still lying if you said my remainder was sent where is the tracking info. Side tracking with excuses to cover your mistakes. Send me the tracking info and stop deciving people. only crime i did was trusting you like many other customers out there. Dont say youll recieve it send me the tracking end this20180811_151140.jpeg20180811_151223.jpeg20180811_151247.jpeg20180811_151337.jpeg20180811_151410.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Old 08-11-18, 05:19 AM

Superior Newbie
July 5th

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180811_155457.jpg (442.3 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Stringfellow; 08-11-18 at 05:28 AM.
Old 08-11-18, 05:56 AM

Trusted

"Instantly accepted order, dates from the right"

Well those mentioned 2 days.

Stringfellow
Just remember, for what is now a discussion? Do you want to prove something?
Old 08-11-18, 05:57 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
I don't want to stoop to drama and repeat a record 140 posts, but this time on the forum.

If you want, I won't disturb you.
Bro simple shit...if you can't provide products soon, then fucking refund monies, period.

You wait for funds then send no product?

Just wire the monies back and call it a day and just leave.

Fuck all these posts and responses, be a grown ass man and not a little scammer bitch and refund money back to customers.

Fucking garbage pos
Old 08-11-18, 05:57 AM

Founding Member
Quote:

"Instantly accepted order, dates from the right"

Well those mentioned 2 days.

Stringfellow
Just remember, for what is now a discussion? Do you want to prove something?
Bro....just refund monies and stop trying to justify your BS
Old 08-11-18, 06:04 AM

Trusted
Quote:
It's actually not the name of the game. Out of the 3 guys I have been using that have been around for at least 5 years (international and domestic), having 2 week periods of unanswered emails, different/wrong products sent, tampered seals etc is unheard of. This is assuming what the customer says is actually true of course. Nevertheless, their customer service is fucking atrocious. All you have to do is read the responses to the customer here above.

If this is normal and acceptable to you, then I feel sorry for you.
Some of these guys need to lift their game. Just my 2 cents.
Everyone has his own truth. For my part, the man who made orders many times and got everything he ordered, had a decent communication for several months - spread panic because of the "broken holograms" and when we wrote "we will contact when we solve the problem" decided that he is ignored.

Yes, we have problems with the service, any resource in our business sometimes has problems with the service. And we recognize this. But please understand, we are not selling sweets in a nearby street, and our activities are associated with certain risks.
Old 08-11-18, 06:08 AM

Trusted
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Bro....just refund monies and stop trying to justify your BS
Bro, We send the parcel. Then send another one, and now return the money. The first parcel was received, the second one will soon be received. 1400IU as a gift. Not bad.
Old 08-11-18, 06:14 AM

Superior Newbie
Yes these were when we were discussing about payment methods and discounts. When you didnt send me order details and was mute didnt i keep on sending you mails like this. If so pls post them here.

So basicaly this is the reason you dont send me shipping info when you say it was shipped, sending me partial replacements and not informing me about it??

I remember you or who ever been communicating with me was advicing me at a very personal level to improve my game. Have you seen anyposts by to take down your banner. You can ask bouncer even in pms what ive been telling about you. That youve ofdered be the best price and even after aeeing my insta how you adviced me to improve my physique . You or whoever that ive been talking with.
Dont start the hate game man. Whycant you think in my shoes. You see any posts by me asking to blacklist you. But you did that to me telling you partners about me. Can yiu just tell me as your customer wth ive done wrong here??

You were not responding to many customers thats why the mods have taken this decision. After all the bad experience i had with you , you asked your suppliers to communicating with me to. How nice. Tell me what i have done to recive this treatment from you? Posting here about the real situation , im not causing drama, you are still not giving me the tracking info just lying again. I deserve a replacement you know that. Please send me the shipping info without side trackig thats all im asking
Old 08-11-18, 06:21 AM

Superior Newbie
First parcel was recieved ??? Says who? If i recive it ill post it here?? Second parcel was sent? So give me the tracking info usually you do this within a day of shipping. Remember last time you said you sent the replacement . You didnt give me tracking info , just like this.. and posted it two weeks later. Care to talk about that. I know you dont. You simply lied. I cant assume things when theres zero communication with you. A gift seriously any of the members recieve the order with broken seals would they accept it as a proper product?? You are the one whho keepnon dragging this if you sent the parcel send tracking and ciao we are done. Then focus on doing the justice for other members whos been facing issues with you
Old 08-11-18, 06:26 AM

Trusted
Quote:
Yes these were when we were discussing about payment methods and discounts. When you didnt send me order details and was mute didnt i keep on sending you mails like this. If so pls post them here.

So basicaly this is the reason you dont send me shipping info when you say it was shipped, sending me partial replacements and not informing me about it??

I remember you or who ever been communicating with me was advicing me at a very personal level to improve my game. Have you seen anyposts by to take down your banner. You can ask bouncer even in pms what ive been telling about you. That youve ofdered be the best price and even after aeeing my insta how you adviced me to improve my physique . You or whoever that ive been talking with.
Dont start the hate game man. Whycant you think in my shoes. You see any posts by me asking to blacklist you. But you did that to me telling you partners about me. Can yiu just tell me as your customer wth ive done wrong here??

You were not responding to many customers thats why the mods have taken this decision. After all the bad experience i had with you , you asked your suppliers to communicating with me to. How nice. Tell me what i have done to recive this treatment from you? Posting here about the real situation , im not causing drama, you are still not giving me the tracking info just lying again. I deserve a replacement you know that. Please send me the shipping info without side trackig thats all im asking
My friend - I see 3 discussions with complaints on the forum. One is about a long delivery, and 2 are yours.

Yes, in the current mode we have about 1-5 problematic orders constantly, we are not gods. Last month, problem orders were more due to delays in sending to USA.

But I do not see the terrible problems that are bloated here - as you wrote to e-mail - our finances are also limited, and we just asked to wait to solve the problem. But this turned out to be a whole epic, I think when nibut I'll write a book "How to lose business because of a broken hologram and 5 days of silence" ....
Old 08-11-18, 06:28 AM

Superior Newbie
Magically your communication stop when a customer asks about an issue with an order. Broken seals , partial shipments..
And when trying to place a.new order no matter how busy you say you are we get replies in minutes. Anyone can see there some dodgy behavior going on there. All im saying is IF you sent the parcel postthe tracking man, because uve lied to me before , you didnt give an explanation about it at all. Send me the tracking. Once i recieve the packages, yes i havent recieved any of the two yet.
Ill post the labs and Bouncer will close all my threads. Ok?

Quote:
Everyone has his own truth. For my part, the man who made orders many times and got everything he ordered, had a decent communication for several months - spread panic because of the "broken holograms" and when we wrote "we will contact when we solve the problem" decided that he is ignored.

Yes, we have problems with the service, any resource in our business sometimes has problems with the service. And we recognize this. But please understand, we are not selling sweets in a nearby street, and our activities are associated with certain risks.
Old 08-11-18, 06:34 AM

Trusted
Quote:
First parcel was recieved ??? Says who? If i recive it ill post it here?? Second parcel was sent? So give me the tracking info usually you do this within a day of shipping. Remember last time you said you sent the replacement . You didnt give me tracking info , just like this.. and posted it two weeks later. Care to talk about that. I know you dont. You simply lied. I cant assume things when theres zero communication with you. A gift seriously any of the members recieve the order with broken seals would they accept it as a proper product?? You are the one whho keepnon dragging this if you sent the parcel send tracking and ciao we are done. Then focus on doing the justice for other members whos been facing issues with you
I meant the parcel with the order - it was not lost, and was delivered. but you were not satisfied with the quality, because of which the question was raised about sending another.

Let's just stop. And once you get another 700IU and pass all the tests you want, we will continue.
Old 08-11-18, 06:38 AM

Superior Newbie
I dont want you to return money select. If i recieve the products ill be happy. But after contacting these suppliers , since i cant order again from you, you asked them to blacklist me, thats pure evil, shame on you select. Focusing your anger just on one customer who you treated bad

Ps: okay can anyone be happy if they recieved a package with everyboxes holograms broken. What is this?? How can i know what happened to them, and with white powder outside some vials. You want me to send you money and be satisfied with this?? Yes lets stop this.PLEASE SEND ME THE TRACKING WITHOUT LYING AGAIN
Old 08-11-18, 07:22 AM

Trusted
Quote:
I dont want you to return money select. If i recieve the products ill be happy. But after contacting these suppliers , since i cant order again from you, you asked them to blacklist me, thats pure evil, shame on you select. Focusing your anger just on one customer who you treated bad

Ps: okay can anyone be happy if they recieved a package with everyboxes holograms broken. What is this?? How can i know what happened to them, and with white powder outside some vials. You want me to send you money and be satisfied with this?? Yes lets stop this.PLEASE SEND ME THE TRACKING WITHOUT LYING AGAIN
I apologize for this, I was just very surprised at what I read. I'm emotional, just like you

So I hope we solve this problem.
Old 08-11-18, 07:36 AM

Administrator
well at least we finally got a response. if everyone gets either the product or a refund I will be happy.

i didn't read everything posted but it looks like we are getting somewhere hopefully.

for those effected, please keep us updated. it is true what select posted earlier. many times people will post a complaint but they won't give an update once they receive package. please don't be one of those guys stringfellow and aero911, please make sure to update us no matter what happens. that way i can know if select is doing what he says he's doing.
Old 08-11-18, 07:50 AM

Superior Newbie
Yes i will update this thread , first part of the reshipment has left india and hopefully ill get it by monday. The second part im yet to get any tracking info. Sont worry bouncer ill update here about both
Old 08-11-18, 10:37 AM

Superior Newbie
Hi,

Finally I got a response by mail and what he says is fair on my part but damn bro, you can bypass all this shit here thrown over you just by replying to customers emails! They send you shitloads of money and when things go wrong, they get nervous. It`s normal. Just step on your customer service and there will be less pain for everybody. The internet is a small world afterall and you can`t just hide and hope problems will wave over.
Bouncer and Stringfellow like this.
Old 08-11-18, 04:17 PM

Trusted
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero911 View Post
Hi,

Finally I got a response by mail and what he says is fair on my part but damn bro, you can bypass all this shit here thrown over you just by replying to customers emails! They send you shitloads of money and when things go wrong, they get nervous. It`s normal. Just step on your customer service and there will be less pain for everybody. The internet is a small world afterall and you can`t just hide and hope problems will wave over.
We are working on solving this problem.
Old 08-14-18, 02:10 AM

Superior Newbie
Yes scammed me again
https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...hologram-seals
Old 08-14-18, 10:15 AM

Administrator
Quote:
We are working on solving this problem.
while you are "working to solve these problems" are you still accepting orders? are you still allowing people to send you money?

you claimed to have "checked the package yourself" that you sent stringfellow yet you still sent him garbage with cut seals. he opened that shit on video.

send him his money back.
Old 08-14-18, 01:21 PM

Superior Newbie
@SelectHGH

Jul 09, 2018
08:57 am
Arrived at the customs of RussiaRussian Post
102972, Sharapovo
Jul 09, 2018
08:48 am
Arrived at the local distribution centerRussian Post
102975, Sharapovo
Jul 08, 2018
09:45 am
Departed from local distribution centerRussian Post
111950, Moskva
Jul 07, 2018
05:36 am
SortingRussian Post
111950, Moskva
Jul 07, 2018
111950, Moskva
Jul 06, 2018
01:00 pm
Arrived at the Post officeRussian Post
125212, Moskva

Can I have a refund or reship? Its been 6 weeks now I paid $400 . . .
Old 08-14-18, 03:08 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by P1mptowt View Post
@SelectHGH

Jul 09, 2018
102972, Sharapovo
Jul 09, 2018
102975, Sharapovo
Jul 08, 2018
111950, Moskva
Jul 07, 2018
SortingRussian Post
111950, Moskva
Jul 07, 2018
111950, Moskva
Jul 06, 2018
125212, Moskva

That's a case of Russian customs basically stealing the product. It's not purely selects fault but they have this issue more then others it seems.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
Old 08-14-18, 03:22 PM

Trusted
Quote:
Originally Posted by P1mptowt View Post
@SelectHGH

Jul 09, 2018
102972, Sharapovo
Jul 09, 2018
102975, Sharapovo
Jul 08, 2018
111950, Moskva
Jul 07, 2018
SortingRussian Post
111950, Moskva
Jul 07, 2018
111950, Moskva
Jul 06, 2018
125212, Moskva

Hi! Can I have your order number PM?
Old 08-14-18, 03:33 PM

Superior Newbie
Sure Its Order:1937

2 X Ansomone 100ius.
Old 08-16-18, 03:57 PM

Trusted
Last 2 days: 4 re-shipments, 1 compensation in price. If this is seen by those who have received compensation, please confirm.
Old 08-16-18, 11:58 PM

Superior Newbie
Hello select what about my order?
Old 08-17-18, 09:15 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Last 2 days: 4 re-shipments, 1 compensation in price. If this is seen by those who have received compensation, please confirm.
Who were these people? Member names? I'm still seeing the same people having issues.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
Old 08-19-18, 03:51 AM

Superior Newbie
This is getting ridiculous . I thought when their boss replied things will be resolved soon. Heres the reply i just got from him

"I had to make you wait, but during this time I solved many problems of other buyers.

My suggestion is this:

I am ready to take Hygetropin, and make full compensation for the goods sent.

Or I can act as a small sponsor of your training, and send you 200IU Ansomone as an apology for our failure, and that would smooth out our guilt."

Ok these guys promised me to send a replacement forthe 7 tampered kits right?
They said they were out of stock and sent 3 ( confirmed only after i talked about the new order), and actually just sent 2!
And those two were opened too.
And they said the remainder was sent? How many kits we talking about here 4 or 5.
I kept on asking for a tracking no if they say the remainder was sent, just silence told u they are lying again.

Now he wants me to send back those two kits or send me just two kits to sponsor me??
Wtf are u doing select. Just send me two kits of ansamones as a sponsorship??
As soon as they said they are going to send me 7 untampered kits. I emailed them im selling few to a fellow bodybuilder since im getting a replacement. Now i runnig low trusting theae guys word and now im only getting two kits.
Forget all that i dont want your money back but shouldnt i deserve a replacement ?? I dont want ansamones either. You said you are going to send me 7 kits of hyges, lied twice about it. Keep your word select !!
Old 08-19-18, 04:25 PM

Trusted
It's starting to really fuck with my brain.

If you turn off the drama.

The person received the order, quality of production didn't suit him.

That compensation was offered to send another product. After receiving part of the compensation, the person demands the money back. Agreed offer - return the goods, get the money. The person refuses.

Another compensation was offered-to send Ansomone and close the case.

The man refuses again. But the goods again will not suit the person. And he again will demand that the. What's wrong with this world? And for all these actions, a man is pouring shit on us.

Bouncer this person wants, but can't write:"I just want everything for free". Tell me your decision, and I'll do what you decide.

Last edited by SelectHGH; 08-19-18 at 04:30 PM.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0