SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > SelectHGH
Reload this Page Has SelectHGH Turned Scammer?

SelectHGH Trusted Source

Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-18, 10:35 PM

Superior Newbie
If you ready earlier posts even when some senior members here asked you to return mymoney back i said no. I just need the rest of my ordr. Only after you send me a partial order of two instead of three as tou promised as also those two had seals broken, i said return my money.
Bouncer i ordered 7 kits ,got them with broken seals, shouldnt i deserve a replacement in good condition ? Select dont you agree??
Now with my last email, i said send me the remainder of my order which is five kits of hyges and you agreed and said "Have agreed. Hopefully we will close this question. I'll try to take pictures for you before sending. " so thank you select and im not pouring shit on you ,ive spent thousands of dollars and chose only you as my gh source. Please read my posts bouncer ,rado these senior members said give me a refund aaI just wanted a replacement !
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-18, 09:31 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelectHGH View Post
It's starting to really fuck with my brain.

If you turn off the drama.

The person received the order, quality of production didn't suit him.

That compensation was offered to send another product. After receiving part of the compensation, the person demands the money back. Agreed offer - return the goods, get the money. The person refuses.

Another compensation was offered-to send Ansomone and close the case.

The man refuses again. But the goods again will not suit the person. And he again will demand that the. What's wrong with this world? And for all these actions, a man is pouring shit on us.

Bouncer this person wants, but can't write:"I just want everything for free". Tell me your decision, and I'll do what you decide.
if this is exactly how it all went down then i am in agreement with you. but i have a feeling stringfellow doesn't agree with this side of the story.

stringfellow let me ask you. what have you done with the kits that have a broken seal? can you take a picture with the current date written on a piece of paper and place it next to the kits that you were sent WITH ALL THE VIALS still in them. this is important. if you are using them then that changes things IMO.

if you have them all intact and have not used any of them will you agree to send them back to select AFTER select replaces your order? this is also important. IMO you should not have to send anything back until you get what you paid for.

but let me be clear, if you have been using them then all bets are off. you cannot use what you claim to be junk and get a refund or replacement. it's like me buying something from the grocery store, eating the entire thing, then going back to the grocery store with just the box or wrapper and asking for a refund because it was bad. lol.

let me also be clear on something else. i'm not picking sides. i'm just trying to get a clear picture of the situation and a picture of the character behind the screennames. if you have all the kits unused with broken seals then my judgement is that select should send you everything you've paid for or a refund and then you should send the fully intact kits back. but those kits must be unused and you need to show they are unused with a dated picture.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-18, 10:08 AM

Superior Newbie
Bouncer yes im usingthem right now. Bro i tild uou this is my first gh cycle and i didnt want to end it early. I was using ansamones when the hyges came. Because they had broken seals i should have syopped my cycle? Is this my fault? I paid money and because of their falut i cant stop my cycle and wait till they send me untampered ones. And wait till when when they ship said they sent the replacement they didnt, they actually shipped it two weeks later. And instead of seven they said they shipped 3 and i only got 2.
Dont i deserve a replacement. Dont you see they lied !! about the shipping fates and the quantity. Im planning to.compete this year becauseof these delays do i have to break my cycle sending these back and forth. Comon bro what have i done wrong here. I didnt call them junk i said they came with broken holograms,again they lied about hiw it happened. Dont you remember these.
For the replacement i got only two out of seven. I should get five more. I emailed select before posting here and he agreed. Dont you think this is the most sensinble thing to do?
Old 08-20-18, 10:12 AM

Superior Newbie
When i mailed them that hyges came with broken seals they agreed for a replacement.
Old 08-20-18, 10:17 AM

Administrator
i understand what your saying bro but try to understand the thought process here. would a restaurant give me a free meal if i ate the whole thing down to the last bite and then said "it was terrible please give me what I paid for"..?

if you want a refund for something you believe must be worthless why are you using this useless product? do you understand my point? you are asking for a refund or replacement because you feel it's a worthless product but at the same time your using this worthless product. do you see the problem in your reasoning bro?
Old 08-20-18, 10:30 AM

Superior Newbie
When did i say these are useless. I just stated how i recieved them with broken seals. When i posted that you and some memebers proposed that i should get a refund or a replacement . You didnt say send them back. And if i dis i would be waiting one month without gh. Yes i recieved two packs as a replacement after more than a month i got the 7 kits of hyges. Because they lied about the actual shiiping date.
So lets see i send those 7 packs of hyges and recieve only two packs after about 35 days as a replacement ?? I.was runni g out of ansamones.as.soon i got them . Do i have to break my cyclethis because of their inconvenience ? I started my first cycle not to play around like this.
I got 7 kits of hyges with broken seals got another two with broken seals as a replacement , Ifyou thiink justice is served and ive been lying scamming and deciving please close this thread and delete my profile too. Thanks for you support all who tried to help me
Old 08-20-18, 10:36 AM

Superior Newbie
Lol and about the character behind the screenname i dont know what you tring to imply. Its from my favorite tv series airwolf.stringfellow hawk
Old 08-20-18, 10:58 AM

Administrator
nobody said your lying and scamming. i'm just trying to make you understand a basic point. your using the product bro. see my restaurant analogy. if something is such garbage that you need a refund or replacement you should not be using it if you believe it to be garbage.
Old 08-20-18, 11:00 AM

Founding Member
Man this is confusing. lol

Here's how I see it. Whatever you used will not be refunded UNLESS you get blood work and it shows no to little change in IGF-1 levels.

Unused kits with broken seal should be refunded BUT obviously they would need to be sent back to Select.

It's pretty simple. It sucks you got products that had a broken seal and I understand that is not your fault but you should have sent them back right away for a refund. You can't expect to get reimbursed for something you are using. lol
Old 08-20-18, 11:14 AM

Superior Newbie
Chadd did you read my post, how can i send them back , and when to expect them? They lied about the actual shipping date of the replacement which was not seven kits but they just send two,again with broken seals.. how can break my cycle and go through these frustration because of their mishaps. Tell me after years of thinking about plaaning to do a cycle.and somehow get to donit after collecting finances and this happnes, whats the point of that cycle..especially for someone whos planning to this. How would you feel when your planned 6 months cycle breaks for 35days . Read my posts when i mailed them they agreed for a replacement didnt asked me to send them.back So i used them. You havent read my previous ious posts
Old 08-20-18, 11:17 AM

Superior Newbie
Bouncer and some senior memebers said i should get a replacement when i posted about this here. Select agreed for a refund too. I planned my finances and order times so i can continue my first cycle for 6 months. Returning products came into the discussion when i talked about a refund. Which other memebers propsed, which i didnt want to at first. I kept on saying i only want a replacement as they promised!
Old 08-20-18, 11:31 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
nobody said your lying and scamming. i'm just trying to make you understand a basic point. your using the product bro. see my restaurant analogy. if something is such garbage that you need a refund or replacement you should not be using it if you believe it to be garbage.
Where did i call they garbage bro? I said they came with broken seals and most of you agreed that i should get a replacement or refund? When i mailed select he agreed for a replacement too. So im running out of gh i have. I planned my order well so i recieve the next stock to continue my cycle. I recieve these 7 kits with broken seals and send them back even tho.you selct and some senior memebers didnt ask me to send them back?
And now im out of gh almost three months and they send the replacement 3 weeks later the actual shipping date , i recived it waiting 35 days without gh during my cycle. And thats only two kits instead of 7 and with broken seals and tell me how will this work. And remember they said they sent the remainder which is 5 packs ,with no tracking info.lying again. Why dont u talk about them bro. Why this sudden change.

I posted this saying they came with broken seals. I didnt call them junk just their are without seals. I used them because i was told im getting a replacement and cant break my cycle. If you ordered 7 kits of gh ,recieved them all with broken seals ,and nobody asked you to send them back and the supplier sent you two packs with broken seals as a replacement would you be okay with that?

Last edited by Stringfellow; 08-20-18 at 11:39 AM.
Old 08-20-18, 11:38 AM

Administrator
If I believed a product to be tampered with or fake because of the seals I would not use the product and would ask for a refund and get gh from someone else.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
Old 08-20-18, 11:44 AM

Superior Newbie
Well i didnt call them junk or garbage or fake , did i say these are crap and not working. I posted here asking for your guys opinion because i found about select from here. And you and most of the memebers commented suggested that i should get a replacement or rund. I wanted a replacement. why didnt you send them back and get a replacement ? Your immediate response eas i should get a replacement and select agreed for this too.
Old 08-20-18, 11:46 AM

Founding Member
Maybe I'm missing something then.

When you received the kits with a bad seal you should have been refunded money or reshipped replacements. Sounds like you agreed to have replacements reshipped. Then you received another batch that were also tampered with (broken seal). At that point you should have been refunded your money and Select can agree or not agree to have the kits shipped back.

Now during this time (I understand it sucks) you should not have used the products. I get it's an inconvenience and a lot of time and money was spent planning it but you can't be reimbursed for something you used.

I'm not the board owner just a vet so you'll need to take it up with B. I've tested Select's products in the past and they were a hit or miss. They were never consistent. To me that alone screams scam. I'm not saying he's purposely selling GH that's sometimes decent and other times not but he should have that figured out before he openly sells.
Old 08-20-18, 11:52 AM

Superior Newbie
I ordered 7 kits of hyges
Got 7 kits with broken seals
Contated the seller ,agrred for a replacement saying its a.mishap happned at the warehouse
Said the replacement was sent on 12th of july, no communication for two weekswhen asked for tracking info
Parcell was actually shipped on 28th, said he checked.the seals.personally this time
Russian posts weight of the parcel looks very low
Contacted select silent again.
Asked about placing a new order. I was told they didnt ship 7 kits andonly three and will ship the rest once they restock
Recieved the replacement only two packs with broken seals.

Is this right bouncer, where have i lied, i listed to your word too, didnt ask me to send them back. And this is whati get after all this trouble?
Old 08-20-18, 12:05 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
Maybe I'm missing something then.

When you received the kits with a bad seal you should have been refunded money or reshipped replacements. Sounds like you agreed to have replacements reshipped. Then you received another batch that were also tampered with (broken seal). At that point you should have been refunded your money and Select can agree or not agree to have the kits shipped back.

Now during this time (I understand it sucks) you should not have used the products. I get it's an inconvenience and a lot of time and money was spent planning it but you can't be reimbursed for something you used.

I'm not the board owner just a vet so you'll need to take it up with B. I've tested Select's products in the past and they were a hit or miss. They were never consistent. To me that alone screams scam. I'm not saying he's purposely selling GH that's sometimes decent and other times not but he should have that figured out before he openly sells.
I know bro i planned and timed this cycle well , did you see how they promised me a replacement and did not ship it the day the said. Shipped it two weeks later. So seven kits right. Even in my earlier post i mentioned this. Weigt wasnt right asked about them silence .
Mailed about a new order a week later , and communication started swiftly and then only revealed we only shipped 3 and ahip the rest with it when i place a new order.. oook
What did i get after all that waiting 3 kits? No just two kits again with broken seals. Which is suprising because he said he checked them personally. Anyone invests this kind of money nearly 3000usd which i got from a fd account my parents been saving up for me and to.fcae this dramas and lies?? I planned this well read bouncers posts about how actually cell maturity happens after 6 months so dont break the cycle before 6 months!! And this happned ! Trust me bro very difficult times for me i dont want to talk about my personal life but select have seen my insta earlier so he might have an idea what im talking about. Yea none of that s anyones fault here. But what i faced here during my first ever gh cycle. What have i done wrong?

Last edited by Stringfellow; 08-20-18 at 12:13 PM.
Old 08-20-18, 12:17 PM

Superior Newbie
"
Now during this time (I understand it sucks) you should not have used the products. I get it's an inconvenience and a lot of time and money was spent planning it but you can't be reimbursed for something you used"
And i wasnt asked to send them back when i contacted them they agreed for a replacement and didnt ask me to reship them
Old 08-20-18, 12:28 PM

Founding Member
Only thing you did wrong was use the kits. Hopefully you get your money back on the unused kits.
Old 08-20-18, 12:51 PM

Superior Newbie
And how can i continue my cycle without these. Nobody asked me to send them back saying deserve a replacement or a refund.select agreed to send 7 kits as a replacement talked nothing about reshiping these.This hasbeen discussed before and agrred upon. Only when i talked about a refund reshipping was mentioned,
If i did that and break my cycle, i recieved 7 kits on 5th of july , got the replacement of just two kits on 14th of this month. Thats 39 days not 35 and for what recieve just two kits as the replacement ??

Select you said you are going to send me 2kits of ansamones first
Later you agreed to send the rest of the hyges .which is 5 kits. Told you i dont wqnt a refund just to continue my cycle. What are you going to do?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180820_222602.jpg (446.6 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Stringfellow; 08-20-18 at 12:57 PM.
Old 08-20-18, 01:31 PM

Founding Member
Would you agree that you shouldn't get reimbursed for the kits used?

If I was you I would just get a refund for the remaining kits. Place your order with someone else. If you need references just ask.
Old 08-20-18, 02:13 PM

Superior Newbie
Ok i would do that refund for the remaining five kits? Agreed select?
Old 08-20-18, 02:22 PM

Superior Newbie
Glad i ordered with "The Provider" after reading this thread!
Chadd77 likes this.
Old 08-20-18, 04:46 PM

Trusted
Today my day did not start with coffee.

This began with the opening of parcels from the bag from the courier. I arrived earlier, shook out all the parcels, found the right one, and checked all the holograms.

The courier was shocked by what was happening, I was shocked by what I had to do.

Let's look at how many these holograms will reach, now this is the most important part of the parcel.

It was repaid in full, sent 7 kits for free. Fucking holograms.

Old 08-20-18, 05:26 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by SelectHGH View Post
Today my day did not start with coffee.

This began with the opening of parcels from the bag from the courier. I arrived earlier, shook out all the parcels, found the right one, and checked all the holograms.

The courier was shocked by what was happening, I was shocked by what I had to do.

Let's look at how many these holograms will reach, now this is the most important part of the parcel.

It was repaid in full, sent 7 kits for free. Fucking holograms.

from now on all you have to do is place clear tape over the hologram and it will not be an issue anymore. if the kit arrives with the hologram broke but the clear tape untouched then we would know it was broken before shipment.
Old 08-20-18, 08:44 PM

Superior Newbie
I got the tracking info by mail. Select promised me to.sendthe remaining 5 kits and he did, thank you select.
Once i recieve it ill ,update here, thenplease close this thread bouncer.
Old 08-21-18, 07:47 AM

Superior Newbie
Hey Bouncer.

I finally received my order this morning. I have to say a big thank you as I believe you were instrumental in me receiving my product. As I said I was banned on another forum for venting my frustration so without this I would of been screwed. I will never use select again but it's nice to see that he's finally responding to customers.
Bouncer likes this.
Old 08-21-18, 07:59 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringfellow View Post
I got the tracking info by mail. Select promised me to.sendthe remaining 5 kits and he did, thank you select.
Once i recieve it ill ,update here, thenplease close this thread bouncer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by P1mptowt View Post
Hey Bouncer.

I finally received my order this morning. I have to say a big thank you as I believe you were instrumental in me receiving my product. As I said I was banned on another forum for venting my frustration so without this I would of been screwed. I will never use select again but it's nice to see that he's finally responding to customers.
okay guys good to hear. thanks for the update. glad select is back taking care of things himself instead of leaving the business to a bunch of turds.
P1mptowt likes this.
Old 08-21-18, 12:09 PM

Superior Admiral
what a clusterfuck
Old 09-04-18, 12:07 AM

Superior Newbie
I got the rest of the replacement today. 5 kits of hyges. Well the seals were broken. But they are good to go i hope. You may close my thread bouncer and thanks everyone who helped me out.
Old 09-12-18, 02:10 PM

Superior Newbie
Fuck SelectHGH!

My issue still isn`t solved. Don`t respond to emails and when they eventually do they promise things and days after days there is still shit!

SelectHGH if you read this, KEEP MY MOTHERFUCKING €450,- AND go FUCK SOME RUSSIAN HOOKERS WITH IT. I DON`T WANT YOUR MOTHERFUCKING HGH ANYMORE!

To everbody whos is reading this DON`t BUY FROM THESE FUCKERS. Or they are scammers, or what`s even more bad is that they are just incompetent loosers. I think their intentions are maybe good but it seems they just can`t do the job right. So stay away!
Old 09-24-18, 12:29 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero911 View Post
Fuck SelectHGH!

My issue still isn`t solved. Don`t respond to emails and when they eventually do they promise things and days after days there is still shit!

SelectHGH if you read this, KEEP MY MOTHERFUCKING 450,- AND go FUCK SOME RUSSIAN HOOKERS WITH IT. I DON`T WANT YOUR MOTHERFUCKING HGH ANYMORE!

To everbody whos is reading this DON`t BUY FROM THESE FUCKERS. Or they are scammers, or what`s even more bad is that they are just incompetent loosers. I think their intentions are maybe good but it seems they just can`t do the job right. So stay away!
Does anyone really think that profanity and insults is an effective method at getting an issue resolved? LOL
Old 09-24-18, 12:35 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo99 View Post
Does anyone really think that profanity and insults is an effective method at getting an issue resolved? LOL
in his defense he contacted them through email and pm 50 times and got zero response. as a paying customer he should get what he paid for and at the very least he should be given the courtesy of a response. I can understand his frustration.
redback likes this.
Old 09-24-18, 12:39 PM

Founding Member
Why not remove him as a sponsor?
redback and rado like this.
Old 09-24-18, 12:43 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Why not remove him as a sponsor?
because he is taking care of these people. every complaint get fixed after a few weeks. BUT. only after they call him out on the open forum. i drop him and these people have no chance of getting what they paid for.

i'm hopeful that all these problems are from when he was not running the business and now that he is back all problem are being taken care of.
Old 09-24-18, 01:23 PM

Founding Member
But you can remove the banner so no one else orders through him. No reason for him to take any more orders until he figures things out. Clearly there are major issues with his customer service.
D14BL0 likes this.
Old 09-24-18, 01:28 PM

Superior Newbie
For what it's worth. I made a first time purchase through jintropin.us which to my knowledge is the same company as selecthgh. Got confirmation of payment same day, got tracking the next day. Product is scheduled to land sometime this week. I will do a mini-review once the goods land.
Old 09-24-18, 01:29 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
But you can remove the banner so no one else orders through him. No reason for him to take any more orders until he figures things out. Clearly there are major issues with his customer service.
Agreed. I personally trust that ordering through the sponsors is the guaranteed way of receiving what I paid for.
Chadd77 likes this.
Old 09-24-18, 01:30 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
For what it's worth. I made a first time purchase through jintropin.us which to my knowledge is the same company as selecthgh. Got confirmation of payment same day, got tracking the next day. Product is scheduled to land sometime this week. I will do a mini-review once the goods land.
I've never had an issue with jintropin.us. Good people.
Old 09-25-18, 04:31 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
What a fucking homo
rado likes this.
Old 09-25-18, 07:37 AM

Founding Member
Looks real bad for SM. Pull the banner down and stop enabling Select. He's a scammer. Obviously there are still guys out there waiting on product or waiting to be refunded.
redback likes this.
Old 09-25-18, 08:18 AM

Administrator
You're right chadd. Pulling the banner down once again.

Select, take care of these people please.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
Old 09-26-18, 05:31 PM

Superior Newbie
They have paid back the money for the order.
Bouncer likes this.
Old 10-05-18, 03:34 PM

Superior Newbie
So whats the brand to go now?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Old 10-05-18, 03:58 PM

Founding Member
The Provider - I believe I have a thread under his section that explains about him and his product. Let me know if you have any questions.
Old 11-12-18, 02:27 AM

Superior Newbie
I made a repeat purchase without checking here because I used Select before and had no issues. This time not looking good...... paid on 1st November, no acknowledgement or response of any kind since then.... my bad
Old 11-12-18, 10:49 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2103018576 View Post
I made a repeat purchase without checking here because I used Select before and had no issues. This time not looking good...... paid on 1st November, no acknowledgement or response of any kind since then.... my bad
the lack of response is what pisses me off. i don't know why the fuck they can't take the 5 seconds and give the customer enough respect to acknowledge the payment and update.

if they cannot fulfill orders do to issues in their country they should not be accepting money.

select, once again for the hundredth time I have to ask you to refund this guy. i don't know why you continue to allow this to happen in a public way. so far you have made good with people but you always seem to wait till it goes public and makes you looks bad. I don't understand the mindset.
Old 11-12-18, 07:49 PM

Superior Newbie
Thanks Bouncer, and sorry to be a bother, I'm out of pocket 950USD plus all the transfer costs etc . . . Order (2875) in case detail required. Cheers
Old 11-12-18, 08:03 PM
More problems!

Superior Newbie
I have successfully ordered from this company in the past, but this time they took the money and ran! They collected my Western Union payment 12 days ago, but still have not shipped the items, nor have responded to a single 1 of my emails since providing me with a fake/invalid tracking number 11 days ago. (I email them every other day).

I'm out $1,000... BUYER BEWARE!
Old 11-13-18, 12:04 AM

Superior Newbie
To add to the above, ordered from select for probably the 6th time. They shipped part of the order, withheld one pack and said they would fix the mistake and never responded to me again. If you all do a search of other forums you will see they've been removed as a sponsor elsewhere recently because they've basically taken peoples money and shipped nothing. Don't send them any funds.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0