SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Asia Pharma and Swiss remedies

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

Tize
Old 04-13-19, 06:09 AM
Asia Pharma and Swiss remedies

Superior Newbie
Hello everyone, I would like to know why there is no information from suppliers of Asia Pharma, as I have read that their products are among the best on the market along with those of Swiss remedies.

Thank you very much and greetings to all.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 04-13-19, 07:15 AM

Administrator
What makes them different from any other UG labs?

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Tize
Old 04-16-19, 05:50 AM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
What makes them different from any other UG labs?

Hello, good morning, apologize for the delay. I do not know the truth, that they make it different. I have read that these two laboratories are the best there is today.
And then before my doubt, I came to your website, to consult about them. But I did not find anything, and for that reason I consulted you.
To know if someone knows something, or know the prodcuts, and where to acquire them.
Thank you.
Bouncer
Old 04-16-19, 08:31 AM

Administrator
Originally Posted by Tize View Post
Hello, good morning, apologize for the delay. I do not know the truth, that they make it different. I have read that these two laboratories are the best there is today.

And then before my doubt, I came to your website, to consult about them. But I did not find anything, and for that reason I consulted you.

To know if someone knows something, or know the prodcuts, and where to acquire them.

Thank you.
You heard this from who? A friend at the gym? Bro they are a UG lab like so many others.

is Online   Reply With Quote
Tize
Old 04-19-19, 05:10 AM

Superior Newbie
Hello good morning, that's right, a bodybuilder friend told me that they are the best labotario, when in doubt, I started looking online and I read that they are very good compared to many others.
Sorry I do not have more information, because where else I have learned to date is here: https://www.superiormuscle.com/

That is why, when arriving and not finding anything in any subject.
I consulted to see if they could provide more light on them and if they really are as good as they say.
Thank you.