SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page The Issue with Nandrolone

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

boricuarage79
Old 05-02-19, 04:43 AM
The Issue with Nandrolone

Superior Admiral
It appears that it alters proteins within dopamine transporter, that causes desensitization lasting twice as long as the cycle length. This can liberate many different side effects depending on the neurochemical makeup of the user.

Nandrolone is also a competitive inhibitor of brain 5-alpha reductase. This means that, DHT synthesis will be competitively inhibited in the brain, favouring DHN. DHT is important as its metabolites are potent neurosteroids capable of anxiolytic, antidepressant effect, along with increased BDNF expression. Not only that. without DHT in the brain, you lose a good portion of hormone driven drive and motivation - which is similar in tangent as Dopamine neurotransmission.

Nandrolone in it self does not raise Prolactin. Infact, relative to equal doses of testosterone, nandrolone been shown to decrease prolactin. It only becomes an issue when the two are combined, causing Prolactin synergism.

So, it kinda sucks that nandrolone being a pretty decent anabolic steroid, but harbouring these nasty neurological side effects which are somewhat impossible to overcome unless you are generally, as a person, desensitised to stimuli.

Also you should be aware that, most users last around 6 weeks into a blast before they are ravished with fatigue and just symptoms that resemble adrenal burnout. Some of that could be actually true as adrenal hormone synthesis is also altered during AAS usage.

Active intermediates in the cortisol synthesis pathway are also heavily altered during AAS. This usually has an accumulative effect over a number of weeks, which kind of explains why burnout occurs at 6 weeks. This along with changes in neurosteroid production changes stress threshold.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 05-02-19, 09:28 AM

Administrator
probably why people feel like shit mentally on a deca only cycle. i'd never run it that way. even at a ratio of 1:1 with test you still feel odd. but in my experience if you run it at a ratio of 2:1 test and deca meaning if your running 250mgs test you would run 125mgs deca with it. at that ratio where test is double your dose of deca you completely eliminate decas odd side effects. the higher test dose counters any feeling of lazyness, depression, sex sides etc.. that deca has been known to cause.

the joint benefits of deca at even a very low dose are just too great not to use it.
is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 05-02-19, 10:24 AM

Superior Admiral
I'm doing 200test 400 npp(no caber) and I feel great, one thing I do notice it's taking long time to cum and kind of semi noodle dick during sex, but goes away when I keep on smashing. bout to come off npp and blast test e...
Getting tired of pinning EOD. Especially multiple times if I do the shoulders on a shoulder pin day.

Bouncer
Old 05-02-19, 10:36 AM

Administrator
Try 400 test 200 npp and the dick issue will be opposite. Shit will pump so hard it hurts.

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk
croy71
Old 05-03-19, 05:51 PM

Superior Newbie
Iím currently on 600 testE and 300 Deca a week along with 50mg winny Ed and couldnít ask for a better cycle, strong as hell getting lean but holding weight current stats 5í8Ē 221 at 18%bf goal is 175 at 3%bf in late September
Androman
Old 05-03-19, 07:23 PM

Superior Pro
Test and deca had always made me feel great. I actually started test deca again about 2 weeks ago.

400mg of each.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Bouncer
Old 05-03-19, 09:19 PM

Administrator
Originally Posted by croy71 View Post
Iím currently on 600 testE and 300 Deca a week along with 50mg winny Ed and couldnít ask for a better cycle, strong as hell getting lean but holding weight current stats 5í8Ē 221 at 18%bf goal is 175 at 3%bf in late September
yea winny actually fights against many of the deca sides if I remember correctly. without the deca you'd definitely be feeling dry in the joints.
CompoundLifts31
Old 05-04-19, 03:46 AM

Superior Newbie
Hoping 3% was meant to be 13%.
If not, your goals aren't unrealistic.
Good luck with your cycle bro!!

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk
croy71
Old 05-04-19, 05:40 AM

Superior Newbie
Lol you donít know me bro I compete regularly last year I was 164 at 4% dropped that far from 208 in 16 weeks, itís all about the diet, training and cardio o ok and the gear
Bouncer
Old 05-04-19, 07:31 AM

Administrator
Lol you donít know me bro I compete regularly last year I was 164 at 4% dropped that far from 208 in 16 weeks, itís all about the diet, training and cardio o ok and the gear
man i can't imagine how shitty it feels to be at bf% that low. i've been as low as 6% and I was fucken peeled. thing is I was crazy weak, all joints felt like a 95 year old, no energy, muscles were all deflated and shit, looked fucken tiny in the gym.

for me 8-10% is the perfect sweet spot of an all around look and feeling. you feel great in and out of the gym, you have all your strength etc..

of course i'm just talking about walking around looking good at the pool etc.. i realize competing at 8-10% wouldn't cut it.
croy71
Old 05-04-19, 02:49 PM

Superior Newbie
Thatís no lie, if I could bench 185 I was proud, never was that week in my life now Iím good for 315 for 3 and I know thatís not a lot but just to show how week I was. I was on everything including the kitchen sink test, tren,halo,var, winny, masteron, prov and on top of that 12 Iuís of hgh the only thing I wasnít on was slin diet was 1600 cal. and 1hr fasted cardio in am and 1hr ss cardio after work out in the evening. I got 2 first place trophies and 1 3rd in open competition and bouncer you know I did it for my lil bro and this year Iíll be doing it for me, Iíll be 50 in 1 1/2 years and plan on doing masters nationals in Pittsburgh
Bouncer
Old 05-04-19, 04:43 PM

Administrator
Thatís no lie, if I could bench 185 I was proud, never was that week in my life now Iím good for 315 for 3 and I know thatís not a lot but just to show how week I was. I was on everything including the kitchen sink test, tren,halo,var, winny, masteron, prov and on top of that 12 Iuís of hgh the only thing I wasnít on was slin diet was 1600 cal. and 1hr fasted cardio in am and 1hr ss cardio after work out in the evening. I got 2 first place trophies and 1 3rd in open competition and bouncer you know I did it for my lil bro and this year Iíll be doing it for me, Iíll be 50 in 1 1/2 years and plan on doing masters nationals in Pittsburgh
yea good shit brother nothing but respect for ya. you're an OG for sure.

only thing i'll say like i would have said to your bro... don't push your health beyond the danger point. we love this type of life but you gotta be around to be able to enjoy it. listen to your body.
boricuarage79
Old 05-05-19, 12:42 PM

Superior Admiral
Up my dose to 600test 450npp...I'm all about dick gains

Bouncer
Old 05-06-19, 10:47 AM

Administrator
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post

mistake. you should simply change the test to deca ratio. not up the doses. you're mentally weak and you have anxiety issues will will come to a head with increased dosages. you'll be a basket case in t minus 10 days. fact. watch your self.
Androman
Old 05-06-19, 08:12 PM

Superior Pro

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Chadd77
Old 05-07-19, 08:15 AM

Founding Member

Over a gram of gear?? Seems like a lot. Curious if you ran 250-300mg test and 125mg of npp what it would do for you compared to the current dose you're running.
boricuarage79
Old 05-08-19, 07:33 AM

Superior Admiral
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
Over a gram of gear?? Seems like a lot. Curious if you ran 250-300mg test and 125mg of npp what it would do for you compared to the current dose you're running.
This my 4th npp cycle... first cycle was 500 test (pharma grade and 400npp) no side effects & no AI.
I started 400 test prop/300npp few weeks ago.
This what I love about short esters. I can tweak the dosage. Albeit I switched to test e now.
125mgs npp is to low. It's only positive for "joint relief" when test is moderate like 300mgs.
If prolactin becomes an issue I always have Pfizer caber on hand
Plus I just opened my last vial of npp so it will only last for a few weeks.
Then I drop the test dosage 300mgs and focus more on calorie intake
I'm aiming for mass right now cause I like to compete sometime next year. Just once in my life.

So clean eating has become quit the chore.

Last edited by boricuarage79; 05-08-19 at 08:27 AM.
boricuarage79
Old 05-08-19, 07:34 AM

Superior Admiral
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
mistake. you should simply change the test to deca ratio. not up the doses. you're mentally weak and you have anxiety issues will will come to a head with increased dosages. you'll be a basket case in t minus 10 days. fact. watch your self.
Not at all. 4th NPP cycle and is one of the few steroids that is friendly to me.
I'm aiming for mass
I'm in the lowest of my benzo taper and I'm not experiencing bad withdrawals

Bouncer
Old 05-08-19, 08:46 AM

Administrator
Not at all. 4th NPP cycle and is one of the few steroids that is friendly to me.
I'm aiming for mass
I'm in the lowest of my benzo taper and I'm not experiencing bad withdrawals

Well that's good to hear. You've come a long way lil feller

boricuarage79
Old 05-08-19, 09:04 AM

Superior Admiral
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Well that's good to hear. You've come a long way lil feller