SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Test advice

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

piratex
Old 05-11-19, 08:17 AM
Test advice

Superior Pro
I've been on 200mg test-cyp for a while now and I've been wanting to try something a little different.

I now Have some super test 550 that I really want to try but I just need some advice on how much to start out with.

Thinking half a CC, 275mg weekly to start out with but would like to hear from someone who has taken it or is taking it.

The main reason is I'm not sure how potent it is being a mixture of several different test's simply because I've never tried it.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 05-11-19, 08:20 AM

Administrator
you're better off with 1 long ester taken every 4-5 days rather then a blend of esters. your blood levels will be less stable and your likelihood of sides will go up.

cyp or enth every 4-5 days is superior. no question.
boricuarage79
Old 05-11-19, 08:22 AM

Superior Admiral
Originally Posted by piratex View Post
I've been on 200mg test-cyp for a while now and I've been wanting to try something a little different.

I now Have some super test 550 that I really want to try but I just need some advice on how much to start out with.

Thinking half a CC, 275mg weekly to start out with but would like to hear from someone who has taken it or is taking it.

The main reason is I'm not sure how potent it is being a mixture of several different test's simply because I've never tried it.
550 super test what utter shit is that... put that shit in the bin.
You said it yourself ,different mixtures of test.
If you must. Half a cc every 3.5 days. 75mgs extra from you previous dose is not that much.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 05-11-19, 11:21 AM

Superior Newbie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bouncer
Old 05-12-19, 07:09 AM

Administrator
you listening piratex? or you just gonna have to find out the hard way?
piratex
Old 05-12-19, 09:59 AM

Superior Pro

Just wanted to try something different for a little gains with minimal sides and I thought this would be perfect but now I get it.

Well I won it from Superior Pharma so what would be the best thing to do in order to give someone else a shot with it while giving Superior Pharma the credit?
boricuarage79
Old 05-12-19, 10:12 AM

Superior Admiral
Originally Posted by piratex View Post
I understand and it makes since.

Just wanted to try something different for a little gains with minimal sides and I thought this would be perfect but now I get it.

Well I won it from Superior Pharma so what would be the best thing to do in order to give someone else a shot with it while giving Superior Pharma the credit?
Just try it. It won't hurt cause at the end test is test.

chuckz28
Old 05-12-19, 12:25 PM

Founding Member
Whole bottle at once like Greg Valentino did. Potent stuff so you might need to load up a bunch of syringes and hit a cc or 2 in 5-10 spots. Document the results.
bigscottish1
Old 05-17-19, 02:25 AM

Superior Newbie
whats in it ? alot of variables when dealing with several different esters .. when i ran say sust i took into account the different esters and adjusted accordingly . you need to figure in half lifes etc etc otherwise your wasting time and money . single ester tests are the best route imo more even level blood wise ..

i have done alot of different gear over the years exspecially when i competed i have done it all multi ester tests, tren every type , insulin, gh , dnp, etc etc. found single ester tests best the old kiss theroy works aka keep it simple stupid with all that said its up to you i?ts your body one last thing blends unless i am doing it myself its a crap shoot weather what they claim is in there actually is its just are you willing to throw the dice ? just my 2 cents
Bouncer
Old 05-19-19, 09:45 AM

Administrator
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Just try it. It won't hurt cause at the end test is test.

yea agree. in the end the results wont be much different.

shoot every 4-5 days minimum IMO.