SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Bostin Loyd Still Abusing PED's in 2019 - Aging Rapidly

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Bouncer
Old 03-25-19, 10:21 AM
Bostin Loyd Still Abusing PED's in 2019 - Aging Rapidly
  #1
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Bostin Loyd Still Abusing PED's in 2019 - Aging Rapidly



he's in his 20's looks late 40's. body can only take so much abuse..

taking 140iu of slin per day...

is Online   Reply With Quote
redback
Old 03-25-19, 04:00 PM
  #2
 
redback's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2007
Likes:
Wouldn’t be the slin aging him, probably more the tren and huge doses of gear
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 03-25-19, 05:22 PM
  #3
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Surprisingly he's STILL alive.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 03-25-19, 07:41 PM
  #4
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by redback View Post
Wouldn’t be the slin aging him, probably more the tren and huge doses of gear
abuse in general you mindless twit!
is Online   Reply With Quote
TrapsBrah
Old 03-29-19, 01:30 PM
  #5
 
TrapsBrah's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2014
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Surprisingly he's STILL alive.
He's not going as crazy as he used too. I'd be more worried about Larry Wheels lifting insane amounts of weights heart must be under a lot of stress swuatting 900 lbs. benching 600 and deadlifting around 900.
is Online   Reply With Quote
AvidFisherman
Old 03-30-19, 06:55 PM
  #6
 
AvidFisherman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Fishin' in the dark
Likes:
Decent powerlifters do that weight all the time and at a higher bodyfat.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
rocco-x
Old 03-30-19, 10:13 PM
  #7
 
rocco-x's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: uranus
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapsBrah View Post
He's not going as crazy as he used too. I'd be more worried about Larry Wheels lifting insane amounts of weights heart must be under a lot of stress swuatting 900 lbs. benching 600 and deadlifting around 900.
Larry will end up like Ronnie Coleman if he keeps going like this into his late 40's...wheelchair bound with hip replacements
is Offline   Reply With Quote
TrapsBrah
Old 03-31-19, 02:58 AM
  #8
 
TrapsBrah's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2014
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidFisherman View Post
Decent powerlifters do that weight all the time and at a higher bodyfat.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
The problem is Larry is doing it at age 23-24 those are seasoned guys moving that weight imagine once Larry bulks to 300+.
is Online   Reply With Quote
TrapsBrah
Old 03-31-19, 02:59 AM
  #9
 
TrapsBrah's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2014
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocco-x View Post
Larry will end up like Ronnie Coleman if he keeps going like this into his late 40's...wheelchair bound with hip replacements
That's what Bouncer said. I wouldn't go over 400 on sqauts for me personally I'd rather move more weight on leg press easier on the back imo.
is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 03-31-19, 09:17 AM
  #10
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Lol. Bunch of powerlift experts here

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
__________________
people say nothing is impossible, but i do nothing all day
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 03-31-19, 10:28 AM
  #11
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidFisherman View Post
Decent powerlifters do that weight all the time and at a higher bodyfat.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
and have you ever talked to a WSM/Serious Power Lifter that is 40 and up? 99% are absolutely destroyed or have had multiple surgeries.
is Online   Reply With Quote
AvidFisherman
Old 03-31-19, 12:08 PM
  #12
 
AvidFisherman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Fishin' in the dark
Likes:
True

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Ashop
Old 04-01-19, 04:44 PM
  #13
 
Ashop's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2004
Likes:
Looks like a highly photoshopped pic to me.
is Online   Reply With Quote
TrapsBrah
Old 04-01-19, 05:32 PM
  #14
 
TrapsBrah's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2014
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Lol. Bunch of powerlift experts here

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
No one claimed to be you noob
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 04-02-19, 09:18 AM
  #15
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
Looks like a highly photoshopped pic to me.
boston would never do that!
is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 04-02-19, 09:33 AM
  #16
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapsBrah View Post
No one claimed to be you noob
lol. Go shove some ketamine in yo dudu and some kratom up yah pipi
Don't die on DNP youngie

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 04-02-19, 09:35 AM
  #17
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Noob?. Only a phaggot ass young buck says that

Don't die on DNP youngie

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
You don't talk to your fellow moon boy like that. You need to stick together. You both lost everything in the great crypto fall.

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
TrapsBrah
Old 04-02-19, 09:54 AM
  #18
 
TrapsBrah's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2014
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
lol. Go shove some ketamine in yo dudu and some kratom up yah pipi
Don't die on DNP youngie

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
who said anything about ketamine give me some protein powder. But right now it's beer and test soon it will be no beer but epi and test followed by dn pizzle.
is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 04-02-19, 09:55 AM
  #19
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
You don't talk to your fellow moon boy like that. You need to stick together. You both lost everything in the great crypto fall.

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk
Fuckin with him..

Don't remember the last time I made a trade

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 04-02-19, 09:57 AM
  #20
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapsBrah View Post
who said anything about ketamine give me some protein powder. But right now it's beer and test soon it will be no beer but epi and test followed by dn pizzle.
Not a fan of prohormones .

I keeps it simple with testp/e togther

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
TrapsBrah
Old 04-02-19, 09:59 AM
  #21
 
TrapsBrah's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2014
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Not a fan of prohormones .

I keeps it simple with testp/e togther

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
epistane was marketed as a prohormone but it's an active compound on its own.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Ashop
Old 04-02-19, 07:29 PM
  #22
 
Ashop's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2004
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapsBrah View Post
epistane was marketed as a prohormone but it's an active compound on its own.
Some people absolutely loved EPISTANE.
is Online   Reply With Quote
aishyoung056
Old 04-12-19, 12:43 AM
nice
  #23
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Apr 2019
Likes:
looks like shit
is Offline   Reply With Quote
arlrussia
Old 04-12-19, 11:41 AM
  #24
 
arlrussia's Avatar
 
Trusted Source
Join Date: Dec 2018
Likes:
Im in my forties and look twenty years younger than him.Also keep in mind some peoples gentics show abuse more than others.
__________________
Web site http://www.arlrussia.ru/
Ordering and contact: arleurope@anonymousspeech.com

is Online   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump