SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page On cycle

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion


Reply
 
Thread Tools
boricuarage79
Old 04-19-19, 05:35 AM
On cycle
  #1
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Been on test prop for 4 weeks and npp a week. 400mgs each a week. Low dose pharma aromasin on pin days and 25mgs proviron a day.
Up 8 pounds as of now. Obviously water, but lookin thicker and fuller with a nice pump at the gym.
Had to dropped my carbs of 300 grams to 150-200 grams since I started to look like a water buffalo.
So hopefully all the unnecessary bloat goes away within a few days and my bodyfat is about 14 percent. So I up the cardio.
Any questions let me know

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
__________________
people say nothing is impossible, but i do nothing all day
is Online   Reply With Quote
TrapsBrah
Old 04-19-19, 07:08 PM
  #2
 
TrapsBrah's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2014
Likes:
Howe long do you plan on running?
Workout split?
Any cardio?
Cut or recomp?
Gonna throw any orals?
Post progress pics.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 04-19-19, 07:48 PM
  #3
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
lots of bloat huh? i'm surprised on prop, npp, aromasin, and proviron. none of that screams to me that it's a bloat cycle. imagine if you were running standard deca and cyp without AI? lol

is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 04-20-19, 01:31 AM
  #4
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
lots of bloat huh? i'm surprised on prop, npp, aromasin, and proviron. none of that screams to me that it's a bloat cycle. imagine if you were running standard deca and cyp without AI? lol



where did I say lots of bloat lol. I said unnecessary Bloat. It was mostly from the carbs. However I did get some bloat from the test e/prop by week 2. Dropped the test e. I started to take aromasin by week 3, 6.25mgs to be exact and a bitch to cut. I wanted to wait if I get estrogen sides cause u know high estrogen is not bad unless you are prone to gyno. Proviron I got it the same time as npp so it's only been a week.
Guess my body don't like so many carbs. Last meal has been no carbs for the last couple days and I feel hella betta.
Maybe I'm just fat bro

In case ya ask. I ran test e cause I was planning to stay on long ester as long as I felt like it, but then I decided to run npp. So sticked to short esters since it's easier to manage and take em at the same time



Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Last edited by boricuarage79; 04-20-19 at 02:02 AM.
is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 04-20-19, 01:40 AM
  #5
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapsBrah View Post
Howe long do you plan on running? 8-10 weeks

Workout split? Normal bro split. Quads and hammie separate days

Any cardio? 3x a week. Bumping it to 4-5

Cut or recomp? Recomp.

Gonna throw any orals? Proviron is the only oral

Post progress pics. Nothing special as of yet


Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Last edited by boricuarage79; 04-20-19 at 02:13 AM.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 04-20-19, 09:25 AM
  #6
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
what type of carbs make you feel that way? all carbs? reason i ask is the other day i was busy running around all day so all i pretty much ate until dinner was a couple pieces of fruit and some Gatorade through out the day. i felt great, stomach was tight etc.. then once i finally ate a real meal at dinner (steak fajitas) i felt like a bloated pregnant turd after that meal.

basically my point is. is it carbs or just the types of foods that's causing the issue. because fruits obviously have plenty of carbs yet i felt fucken great. ya feel me?
is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 04-20-19, 11:07 AM
  #7
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
what type of carbs make you feel that way? all carbs? reason i ask is the other day i was busy running around all day so all i pretty much ate until dinner was a couple pieces of fruit and some Gatorade through out the day. i felt great, stomach was tight etc.. then once i finally ate a real meal at dinner (steak fajitas) i felt like a bloated pregnant turd after that meal.



basically my point is. is it carbs or just the types of foods that's causing the issue. because fruits obviously have plenty of carbs yet i felt fucken great. ya feel me?
All carbs. My diet right now is mainly rice as carb source and oatmeal pre. Or cream of rice. Will throw in some sweet potato since rice gets old quick
Thibk it's because I'm tryin to eat big ass portions. 250grams of rice in one meal.
I dropped them to 150 grams per meal now.
Think I go back to just banana and protein shake on small parts like chest, shoulders arms and oatmeal on leg and back they. Those will be my higher carb day 250 grams.
Normal day 150 grams

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 04-21-19, 07:52 AM
  #8
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
All carbs. My diet right now is mainly rice as carb source and oatmeal pre. Or cream of rice. Will throw in some sweet potato since rice gets old quick
Thibk it's because I'm tryin to eat big ass portions. 250grams of rice in one meal.
I dropped them to 150 grams per meal now.
Think I go back to just banana and protein shake on small parts like chest, shoulders arms and oatmeal on leg and back they. Those will be my higher carb day 250 grams.
Normal day 150 grams

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Yup. You spot on with portions. If I'm real hungry and my portion size is too big I feel like a bloated extendo gut until the next day.

Never had cream if wheat in my life. Only oats. Gonna try this piss next time I go to store.

Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Androman
Old 05-09-19, 09:53 AM
  #9
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 28
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Been on test prop for 4 weeks and npp a week. 400mgs each a week. Low dose pharma aromasin on pin days and 25mgs proviron a day.
Up 8 pounds as of now. Obviously water, but lookin thicker and fuller with a nice pump at the gym.
Had to dropped my carbs of 300 grams to 150-200 grams since I started to look like a water buffalo.
So hopefully all the unnecessary bloat goes away within a few days and my bodyfat is about 14 percent. So I up the cardio.
Any questions let me know

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Bori if you bloat as bad as you say you do, why dont you just up the AI. Aromasin ED instead on pin days. If that doesnt work maybe switch AIs. Personally adex works better for me than aromasin as far as water retention goes

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump