SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Supplements
Reload this Page Vitamin B12 inj

Supplements Supplement & Prohormone Discussion


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Mr I
Old 03-30-19, 04:20 PM
Vitamin B12 inj
  #1
 
Mr I's Avatar
 
VEGETARIAN
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Self Righteous Brit
Likes:
Anyone use these anymore ?
__________________
Most successful founding member
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 03-30-19, 07:25 PM
  #2
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
No but my girl uses this liquid shit under the tounge swears it's works lol



Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 03-31-19, 09:18 AM
  #3
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
No but my girl uses this liquid shit under the tounge swears it's works lol



Sent from my Moto G7 using Tapatalk
I would rub it on her phat titties and lick em off while u watch. Get me some of that Mexican pinocha

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
__________________
people say nothing is impossible, but i do nothing all day
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 03-31-19, 10:14 AM
  #4
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
I would rub it on her phat titties and lick em off while u watch. Get me some of that Mexican pinocha

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
her tits are nuts. she gets back pain from the fucken things.
is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 03-31-19, 12:18 PM
  #5
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
her tits are nuts. she gets back pain from the fucken things.


Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
piratex
Old 03-31-19, 12:50 PM
  #6
 
piratex's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
I would rub it on her phat titties and lick em off while u watch. Get me some of that Mexican pinocha

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Lmao....what a setup lol
is Online   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump