SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Supplements
Reload this Page Looking for tips on Sarms advice?

Supplements Supplement & Prohormone Discussion

prbonks
Old 05-04-19, 02:17 PM
Looking for tips on Sarms advice?

Superior Newbie
Looking for advice on Sarms. I am 15% bodyfat and would rather use sarms instead of test. (I have a house full of kids and would rather not stick myself) not that I'm opposed to it but meh. I was thinking 2 mo lgd 4033 ligandrol 15mg a day and rad 140 testelone 30mg and yk11 10mg a day. I'm just not sure when to take nolvadex or if I even need pct? Please help. Thanks bros.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 05-04-19, 04:31 PM

Administrator
Originally Posted by prbonks View Post
Looking for advice on Sarms. I am 15% bodyfat and would rather use sarms instead of test. (I have a house full of kids and would rather not stick myself) not that I'm opposed to it but meh. I was thinking 2 mo lgd 4033 ligandrol 15mg a day and rad 140 testelone 30mg and yk11 10mg a day. I'm just not sure when to take nolvadex or if I even need pct? Please help. Thanks bros.
hey bro i don't know much about sarms. steroids are more my thing.

but i know someone that can probably answer any question you have plus some.

send a pm to the user amino in the following forum. he's the owner of a sarms company but he wont bullshit you. he's a good dude. https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...digm-peptides/

i will email him and tell him to check in.
is Online   Reply With Quote