SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > Vicon Labs
Reload this Page The beginning of something Great!

Vicon Labs Trusted Source

Charlie Mack
Old 05-14-19, 04:41 PM
The beginning of something Great!

Superior Newbie
Hello everyone,hope everyone is happy and healthy.
Down to business, I have been using gear for about 11yrs now off and on due to a career in Professional wrestling and as of late turning pro in Mix Martial Arts. As we all know both industries are highly competitive, one as a legit sport and the other purely a beauty pageant and planned skit filled full of amazing stunts. Both are brutal and physically demanding no joke and our body's take a beating. Both are worlds where you need a little more spring in your step or should I say 👊.
Vicon the one stop shop to help me with my spring! I stopped in and talked with the management about my plans and future endeavors in both businesses.
I had never used Vicons gear and was curious about it and wanted to test the waters. Vicon happily agreed after hearing my story and give me a test trial with their products.
As of next week I will be starting a new cycle after a year of low dose test e ran at 250 split up every Monday & Thursday. So guys and girls stay tuned for my weekly updates,blood work,pics etc.
I'm taking advantage of this opportunity to use free gear and great products that just landed in about 3 days, wow can you say quick delivery!! Thank you Vicon!!

Last edited by Charlie Mack; 05-14-19 at 11:12 PM.
is Offline   Reply With Quote