SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Member Gallery
Reload this Page Me @ 200

Member Gallery Pictures Of SM Members

alexmet
Old 02-01-04, 10:19 AM
Me @ 200

Superior Newbie
I was bulking for 5 weeks now gone from 180 to 200 pounds, put on some fat for sure...but i hope not only fat
I am 6 foot.
Any comments?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (74.3 KB, 819 views)
is Offline   Reply With Quote
woodard
Old 02-05-04, 01:26 PM

Superior Amateur
Looks like you have a solid base to work with. What are your plans now? More bulk, cutting, etc. ? Any wheel shots?

www.hardcorebodybuilding.net
alexmet
Old 02-06-04, 02:11 AM

Superior Newbie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg legs.jpg (86.7 KB, 652 views)
alexmet
Old 02-06-04, 02:14 AM

Superior Newbie
I want to bulk till end of march, hope I can hit 210-215 and start cutting for the summer.
TPTrash
Old 02-06-04, 06:43 AM

Superior Amateur

You've got some good mass going for you but your goal of adding another 15 lbs is a bit high for a March deadline. Keep bulking but cut back on the starchy carbs. Your proportions are excellent so once you start cutting, you'll look great. Good work!
Old 02-08-04, 07:00 AM

Superior Newbie
Well, I have managed to gain more than 15 pounds in 8 weeks before so I hope I can do it again. So do u think I should start working on my legs yet?
TPTrash
Old 02-09-04, 08:06 AM

Superior Amateur
I don't think you should be trying to add weight just for the sake of being heavier. Try to add more "lean mass" a bit slower, so that you don't gain too much fat. I'm not sure what you mean regarding your last question... Don't you hit your legs in your lower body workout?
alexmet
Old 02-09-04, 08:18 AM

Superior Newbie
Well, what I mean is I currently don't work on my legs and I think my legs are big enough to match my upper body. What do u think?
TPTrash
Old 02-09-04, 11:24 AM

Superior Amateur
LOL.. Ok I see ;) well your upper body looks big and maybe a bit bigger than your legs (from a proportions point of view). Most guys ignore legs but some will tell you that legs can never be big enough. I'd suggest you do a full body workout. Even if your legs don't get much bigger, quads can still become more defined etc..
BiggerStronger
Old 02-09-04, 02:50 PM

Superior Newbie
Originally posted by alexmet
Well, what I mean is I currently don't work on my legs and I think my legs are big enough to match my upper body. What do u think?

HMM....what I think is that is a terrible way to look at it. I know most people don't see legs all of the time like your upperbody, but you can really tell when someone is in good shape when they have big cut legs. Girls dig it when a guy has some cuts on their lower body too.

Doing lifts like squats, dead lifts, leg presses will increase overall size, thickness, and density in all areas. squats and deads are two of the best workouts you can do for overall size...(back, Legs, traps, forearms, etc.)

Admin @ http://www.extrememuscle.net.tf
alexmet
Old 02-09-04, 03:25 PM

Superior Newbie
I agree that a lot of people don't take legs seriously. But in my case I always had big legs and wanted to match my upper body for the proportions. I have tried to work on my legs and have responded really well. I guess I will start working on my legs very soon but not just yet. Just don't feel like I have got the right proprotions yet and that's what I am after.
TPTrash
Old 02-13-04, 09:56 AM

Superior Amateur
I think someone should drop a 50 lbs dumbell on your head (jk) Your proportions look fine!!;)
alexmet
Old 02-13-04, 02:48 PM

Superior Newbie
Thanks for the advice, that's the easiest way to fix all the problems in my life.
Does it look like my delts need more work?
Some one said that to me the other day.