SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Beginners
Reload this Page Welcome to the beginners fitness forum.

Beginners Q&A For People Just Getting Started

Closed Thread

Bouncer
Old 07-29-04, 02:30 PM
Welcome to the beginners fitness forum.

Administrator
This forum is for those who are just getting started with the whole fitness lifestyle. If you have no idea where to start with diet, training, and suppliments then you have come to the right place. Dont be affraid to ask any question that you may have.
is Online  
YellowJacket
Old 07-29-04, 02:33 PM

Controversial Supplement Guru
Good idea and this forum should stay totally flame-free and the more experienced members who help should NEVER assume someone with a question in this forum should know something....
Old 07-29-04, 02:34 PM

Superior Admiral
Originally posted by YellowJacket
Good idea and this forum should stay totally flame-free and the more experienced members who help should NEVER assume someone with a question in this forum should know something....
Yes good point YJ.
is Offline  
Bouncer
Old 07-29-04, 02:35 PM

Administrator
Originally posted by YellowJacket
is Online  
meat12
Old 07-29-04, 02:45 PM

Superior Freak
is Offline  
Puddles
Old 07-29-04, 02:48 PM

Superior Freak

We all started out in the same place...at the very beginning.

~~Fate does not come to us from the outside...it goes forth from within.~~
is Offline  
Bouncer
Old 07-29-04, 02:50 PM

Administrator
Originally posted by meat12
Nice bro, good idea...
it was puddles idea. but ya, i think it will help out alot.
is Online  
Timma
Old 07-30-04, 02:36 PM

Superior Freak
is Offline  
xELxPACHUCOx
Old 10-08-04, 12:04 AM

Superior Newbie
Hello...i am 16 and i have been working out regularly (5-6days a week) for about a year now and i have started taking some supplements and other stuff recommended to me by freinds(tribulus, DHEA, 19-nor-androstenedion, 1-AD and Animal Test)...I know people in here will think that i am too young to start on like steroids or any thing but i have given it alot of thought and i have decided that i want to try something like that. If not that, somehthing else that is cheap and will give almost the same improvements without the major side effects. please help me out... Thank you

EL PACHUCO
is Offline  
pierced one
Old 10-08-04, 02:05 AM

Superior Amateur
is Offline  
Stonecold54
Old 10-08-04, 09:44 AM

Superior Admiral
Originally posted by xELxPACHUCOx
Hello...i am 16 and i have been working out regularly (5-6days a week) for about a year now and i have started taking some supplements and other stuff recommended to me by freinds(tribulus, DHEA, 19-nor-androstenedion, 1-AD and Animal Test)...I know people in here will think that i am too young to start on like steroids or any thing but i have given it alot of thought and i have decided that i want to try something like that. If not that, somehthing else that is cheap and will give almost the same improvements without the major side effects. please help me out... Thank you
have you tried food? I can gurantee you are working out ineffeciently. Its like learning to play an intstument, it takes years of practice. if you want to take shortcuts then you will be doomed to being defecient in proper knowledge the rest of your life. so basically steroids will become your crutch. don't do it.
is Offline  
xELxPACHUCOx
Old 10-08-04, 09:47 AM

Superior Newbie
hmmm...thanks, but i still need to know the proper things to eat and how to work out and i really dont know how to do those things yet...wut do u recommend?
is Offline  
Stonecold54
Old 10-08-04, 10:05 AM

Superior Admiral
Originally posted by xELxPACHUCOx
hmmm...thanks, but i still need to know the proper things to eat and how to work out and i really dont know how to do those things yet...wut do u recommend?
reading- once again this is analagous to playing an instrument. Exercise and nutrition are sciences. People treat them as hobbies and such but they are fields of knowledge that require study and lots of trial and error. I would start hear for reading materials- www.exercisecertification.com and of course there is loads of info on boards like these and the internet in general.
is Offline  
Pumpdogg
Old 10-08-04, 12:22 PM

Superior Pro

PD
Old 10-08-04, 07:33 PM

Superior Newbie
thanx stonecold54...ill look that stuff up
is Offline  
Eisenfaust
Old 02-23-05, 09:42 PM

Superior Newbie
how can i gain 30 pounds without getting fat nd slow?
is Offline  
meat12
Old 02-24-05, 08:33 AM

Superior Freak
read up in the nutrtion and training sections ^
is Offline  
Mr I
Old 02-24-05, 10:09 AM

VEGETARIAN
Good forum idea, I think the ideas sugested by YJ on the treatment/responses should be adheared to, the chances are many of the questions are going to come from young people.
Old 02-24-05, 10:16 AM

Superior Pro
Originally posted by Eisenfaust
how can i gain 30 pounds without getting fat nd slow?
You can't put on mass without putting on some fat unless you are a genetic freak. One rule that I go by is that it's easy to lose fat, but it's hard to gain mass.

As far as getting slow, as long as you stay active and eat the right kind of food then you shouldn't slow down that much. Diet is the key though, training is the easy part. You need to first learn what kind of carbs to eat, what time of the day to eat them, the right kind of fats to consume and how much protein you need each day.
is Offline  
Eisenfaust
Old 02-24-05, 02:15 PM

Superior Newbie
is Offline  
Eisenfaust
Old 02-24-05, 04:34 PM

Superior Newbie
is Offline  
Puddles
Old 02-24-05, 06:43 PM

Superior Freak
Originally posted by Eisenfaust
What are sum good products?
What kind of products are you asking about?
is Offline  
Eisenfaust
Old 02-25-05, 09:20 PM

Superior Newbie
Originally posted by Puddles
What kind of products are you asking about?
i was thinkin proteins, cause im definately not gettin enough
or a good creatine

Last edited by Eisenfaust; 02-25-05 at 10:20 PM.
is Offline  
Puddles
Old 02-26-05, 08:31 AM

Superior Freak

Last edited by Bouncer; 07-12-05 at 12:51 AM.
is Offline  
CWIL
Old 02-22-06, 12:01 PM

Superior Newbie
....I've been working out for 8 weeks, 3 times per week religiously, and eating pretty clean for 7 weeks. Looking for some help!! Were do I start? I'm looking to get huge without any illegal practices and would like to compete. I'm basically following the body for life nutritional plan and the Lou Ferrigno beginners bodybuilding workout program. I would like to post my training and nutrition. Should I post them here for critique? I'm looking for experienced critiquers...Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm a serious minded/structured person who is looking for some serious and experienced feedback to help further my training and eliminate some of the learning curve...Thx
is Offline  
CWIL
Old 02-22-06, 12:05 PM

Superior Newbie
P.S. I'm completely new to bodybuilding but have always had a desire to join the ranks...Until recently, my last regular workouts were in the service (USMC bootcamp), but I have never bodybuilded...
is Offline  
Bouncer
Old 02-22-06, 06:36 PM

Administrator
Originally Posted by CWIL
I'm 34, 6'1", 215 Lbs
....I've been working out for 8 weeks, 3 times per week religiously, and eating pretty clean for 7 weeks. Looking for some help!! Were do I start? I'm looking to get huge without any illegal practices and would like to compete. I'm basically following the body for life nutritional plan and the Lou Ferrigno beginners bodybuilding workout program. I would like to post my training and nutrition. Should I post them here for critique? I'm looking for experienced critiquers...Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm a serious minded/structured person who is looking for some serious and experienced feedback to help further my training and eliminate some of the learning curve...Thx
Post your question in the forum not in this thread. more people will see your question. welcome to the board.
is Online  
blaster
Old 08-24-10, 09:47 PM
42 and bald di hi tes does hgh work different with it?

Superior Newbie
Have read that male baldness comes from di hi tes how would hgh effect this?
is Offline  
Bouncer
Old 08-24-10, 11:48 PM

Administrator
Originally Posted by blaster View Post
Have read that male baldness comes from di hi tes how would hgh effect this?
gh shouldnt effect it.

type a little slower with your questions bro, hard to understand what you are saying.
is Online  
ItsAllAboutBigg
Old 11-14-10, 09:45 AM
beginner

Superior Newbie
Hey! im Andy im 22 years old 5 ft 10 weighing in at 10st 5lbs, i have been weight training for a few years but no serious gains. I train monday - Thursday every night for 1 hour on 2 body parts, example chest and tri's, back and bi's....Shoulders on there own with my traps.... legs with abs!, i have been on USN hyperbolic mass protien drink. 50g per serving and an amazing 220 carbs per serving. I have 2 of them a day, one in morning and one before i go to bed! I am ripped to shreads but my metabolism is going too fast and can hardly put on weight. My diet is ok i suppose, Porridge oats in the morning, protien shake, chciken sandwiches for dinner with a banana. and what ever is on the table for when i get back from work haha. However i have just bought some test 400 and deca 300....... 10 week course, 1 jab a week on wednesdays... I have been told to buy milk thistle, and green tea, and take multi vitamins with iron.... and cod and liver oil vitamin. But im getting very confused reading these forums.... What is PCT??? What is gyno and what effects do you get???? What would you suggest i took with that cycle... I wanna get as much info as possible, feel free to let me know.. Thank You
is Offline  
Bouncer
Old 11-14-10, 01:10 PM

Administrator

You don't need liver sills etc.. On test and deca.

Pct is to get your natural test levels back to normal as soon as you can after your cycle.

Start Pct 3 weeks after your last shot of test. Run nolvadex at 40mg per day for a month.

Gyno is a hard lump under the nipple. You will know it if you start to develop it. If you do, again get on nolvadex at 20 mg a day.
is Online  
ItsAllAboutBigg
Old 11-15-10, 08:19 AM

Superior Newbie
thank you. how do i get pct and where do i get it from? where do i get nolvadex from?
is Offline  
Bouncer
Old 11-15-10, 08:36 AM

Administrator
Click the banner at the very top of the page.
is Online  
Closed Thread