SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Member Gallery
Reload this Page A work in progress

Member Gallery Pictures Of SM Members

Marcus BMF
Old 08-20-05, 03:38 PM
A work in progress

Superior Newbie
Took a few photos to have to compare to when the spring comes im about 6-1 and weigh about 200lbs now i just have to do my best try and fill out all the empty space... :hmmm:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_020722.JPG (92.1 KB, 262 views)
File Type: jpg Img_02132.JPG (88.5 KB, 193 views)

"I dont suffer from insanity, i enjoy every minute of it!"

Last edited by Marcus BMF; 08-21-05 at 08:08 AM.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
num1son
Old 08-20-05, 03:50 PM

Bro can you resize the pics, its so tough to get a symetry or overall size vibe if I have to scroll all the time

K
Pumpdogg
Old 08-20-05, 04:13 PM

Superior Pro
Well you have a good base to start with... Stay focused and keep a journal to see what works for you and what does not
Old 08-21-05, 08:09 AM

Superior Newbie
Num1son <<< sorry didnt realise how big they actually where but there shrunk down a bit now.
Shibby
Old 08-21-05, 09:22 AM

Superior Admiral
Just an off subject question. In the second pic why do you have your thumbs tucked in? Is that how you make a fist?
BBAddict
Old 08-21-05, 12:54 PM

RESPECTED DONATING MEMBER
Originally Posted by Shibby
Just an off subject question. In the second pic why do you have your thumbs tucked in? Is that how you make a fist?
LOL! When I fight (taekwando), obviously thumbs aren't tucked in or I'd break my thumbs but when I pose I tuck my thumbs in. I just picked up the MD sitting next to me and looks like most of the pros tuck their thumbs in almost any pose that would draw attention to arms/forearms, so most of the time really.
Old 08-21-05, 09:51 PM

Superior Newbie
Its just something ive picked up i think it might be from my military service there i got instructed to always tuck in the tumb, then i started tucking it in when running and walking even when i became a civilian and it just feels natural now.
But when ever i get mad or end up in some brawl at work then i dont tuck it in that would definetly brake it just like BBAddict said, ive also tryed Taekwondo about 1,5 year when i was younger but it didnt really suit me been thru Aikido (3,5 years), karate (a few months) and Thaiboxing (1 year) but i just didnt stick to them the rules feelt like they held me from beating the other guy, wish that there would have been some place with shootfighting back then that would probably have suited me better.