SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Member Gallery
Reload this Page Project 200, Constructive Criticism Welcome

Member Gallery Pictures Of SM Members

DrMull04
Old 09-01-05, 10:10 PM
Project 200, Constructive Criticism Welcome

Weight:164 lb.
Biceps: 14 3/8 in.
Forearms: 11 3/8 in.
Chest: 37 in.
Quads: 21 1/2 in.
Calves: 14 5/8 in.
Waist: 30 3/8 in.

I'd love to list my diet, and other specifications on how I'm trying to obtain my fitness goal, but unfortunately time is limited tonight. Hopefully I can list more to give you guys a better insight in the future. I would love to hear comments, and what I need to improve on. These are my first pics. and It was hard to do by myself so BE NICE!! Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN1105.JPG (16.7 KB, 538 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN1108.JPG (12.5 KB, 231 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN1106.JPG (13.0 KB, 219 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN1107.JPG (13.5 KB, 212 views)

Last edited by DrMull04; 09-01-05 at 10:12 PM.
BBAddict
Old 09-01-05, 10:20 PM

RESPECTED DONATING MEMBER
I'd say, given your current size, that the first thing I would do is just to pack on some serious mass. Get all those measurements up a bit by eating a good bulking diet and hitting the weights hard. Summers almost over, so who cares about being cut, right?!I'll be interested to see your diet and training routine.
Old 09-02-05, 06:42 AM

Superior Amateur
What is your fitness goal? If it's to look fit and athletic, you're almost there;)
Old 09-03-05, 08:33 PM

Superior Pro
Calves are your strong point. You need to bring up your arms chest and back.
Pure strength through solitude
Discipline and determination
~Hatebreed~
is Offline   Reply With Quote
DrMull04
Old 09-03-05, 10:05 PM

I heard you should have your calves the same size as your arms, is that true? For the most part as you can see from my measurements they are pretty close. I'm too fucking little for being 20, it pisses me off! AHHHHHHHH Fuck protein, I'm going to start eating infants, and small children
Taylor
Old 09-04-05, 12:06 PM

Superior Amateur
my mom told me when i was little if you bite your fingernails, the nails would turn to worms in your stomach!!!! I can't imagine what infants and small children turn into :hmmm:
DrMull04
Old 09-04-05, 10:09 PM

At this point I'm willing to find out :devil:
Shibby
Old 09-04-05, 10:14 PM

Superior Admiral
Originally Posted by DrMull04
I heard you should have your calves the same size as your arms, is that true?

It all depends on what your goals are. I personally have never heard that comparison. But things change as you grow up. I believe while in high school the whole rule of thumb about being able to bench your weight is pretty good. But as you get older and more expierenced you should be able to break out of things like that.
num1son
Old 09-09-05, 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by Shibby
It all depends on what your goals are. I personally have never heard that comparison. But things change as you grow up. I believe while in high school the whole rule of thumb about being able to bench your weight is pretty good. But as you get older and more expierenced you should be able to break out of things like that.
Your kidding right?!? My wrestling coach would cut u if you couldnt do reps of your wgt we did it after the first practice which always sucked and after the first meet, after the meet was over we hit the wgt room if you couldn't do it pack ure bags theres other people willing to take ure spot
Sux cus back then we were only allowed 600cals too I had to keep my wgt at 135 all year long :(

K
Shibby
Old 09-09-05, 06:58 AM

Superior Admiral
Originally Posted by num1son
Your kidding right?!? My wrestling coach would cut u if you couldnt do reps of your wgt we did it after the first practice which always sucked and after the first meet, after the meet was over we hit the wgt room if you couldn't do it pack ure bags theres other people willing to take ure spot
Sux cus back then we were only allowed 600cals too I had to keep my wgt at 135 all year long :(

K

Kidding about what?
BBAddict
Old 09-11-05, 07:59 PM

RESPECTED DONATING MEMBER
Kidding about what?
I think he was talking about benching your weight being a good rule of thumb. I've always thought the rule was you should be able to bench your body weight 10x. That isn't even close to a problem for me unless I've been dieting really hard for a long time.
Shibby
Old 09-11-05, 08:01 PM

Superior Admiral
Well on that part, yea I was talking about benching it rep wise. But I was also talking about high school.
coffee-guy
Old 09-11-05, 08:08 PM

Banned
Well on that part, yea I was talking about benching it rep wise. But I was also talking about high school.
High School was a blast - except for the school part
num1son
Old 11-03-05, 07:41 PM

yah this was in highschool, my coach was a total ass but I never busted my ass like that before

K
njlovehandles
Old 11-03-05, 07:46 PM

Superior Amateur
Ahh good old wrestling practice, how I miss those days! Now thats what I call a workout.