SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Member Gallery
Reload this Page New pic

Member Gallery Pictures Of SM Members

Puma
Old 09-04-05, 12:07 PM
New pic

Superior Amateur
Took this pic last night. This is 2 weeks into 50mg ED Anadrol and 600MGs/wk test cyp.

Here is the link to my older pics, in case anyone wants my progress.
http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=17674

Oh, and btw, I can't take my shirt off for pics anymore. I am so bloated! Stupid A50.

I am 230-235 in this pic, btw. I am hoping for 240 before I come off the A50, and then hoping for 250 before I come off the test (10 weeks from now).

Puma
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P9033405 (Medium).JPG (66.9 KB, 771 views)
Old 09-04-05, 12:33 PM

you can tell the diff in bloat from now with the 50's and when u posted ure last pics, you looked harder in the last pics but bigger in these good work

K
JUICE
Old 09-04-05, 01:04 PM

Superior Admiral
Old 09-04-05, 01:11 PM

Superior Admiral
So since this is obviously an arm pic what where the measurements before and now?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Puma
Old 09-04-05, 03:59 PM

Superior Amateur
Hey, get off my case, I am carrying around 10lbs of bloat. I could show upper body, but my gut needs a wide angle lens to get in the picture.

Anyway, I am really not sure. My gym sucks (well, not really, but this pisses me off) and they never have a tape measure. I keep asking my girl to pick one up, but she never remembers. So anyway, all I can tell you is that I am around 230 now, and was about 220 or so before. But I think I have finally started to put some size on my arms. I am traing them 2X a week now, and they seem to be responding a bit better.

I will try to get some measurement though.

Puma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shibby
So since this is obviously an arm pic what where the measurements before and now?
num1son
Old 09-04-05, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by Puma
Hey, get off my case, I am carrying around 10lbs of bloat. I could show upper body, but my gut needs a wide angle lens to get in the picture.

Anyway, I am really not sure. My gym sucks (well, not really, but this pisses me off) and they never have a tape measure. I keep asking my girl to pick one up, but she never remembers. So anyway, all I can tell you is that I am around 230 now, and was about 220 or so before. But I think I have finally started to put some size on my arms. I am traing them 2X a week now, and they seem to be responding a bit better.

I will try to get some measurement though.

Puma
DO you feel the bloat too? I'm not knockin you just when I hit the tabs I get puffy fast I like the exta lbs on the scale but then I see that I look more "round" I get a lil discouraged

K
Solarisdude
Old 09-04-05, 06:33 PM

Superior Newbie
Hey! you look okay and your pictures from last year aren't bad either.

I wish you well with your endeavors.
Puma
Old 09-05-05, 07:05 AM

Superior Amateur
Yeah, I definately feel it now. I can't fit in any of my pants, and its just harder to move around. I don't like the feeling at all, but I do like the size that goes with it, so what the hell.

I am going to start hitting the anti-e drugs soon to try to beat it back, but I know that the e helps me grow too, so I am not taking anything now, just trying to get as big as possible.

I keep having to take deep breaths when I am sitting around to feel "full" with air. I know that is the bloat, and my body is just so waterlogged, but man its annoying!

Puma

Quote:
Originally Posted by num1son
DO you feel the bloat too? I'm not knockin you just when I hit the tabs I get puffy fast I like the exta lbs on the scale but then I see that I look more "round" I get a lil discouraged

K
num1son
Old 09-09-05, 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by Puma
Yeah, I definately feel it now. I can't fit in any of my pants, and its just harder to move around. I don't like the feeling at all, but I do like the size that goes with it, so what the hell.

I am going to start hitting the anti-e drugs soon to try to beat it back, but I know that the e helps me grow too, so I am not taking anything now, just trying to get as big as possible.

I keep having to take deep breaths when I am sitting around to feel "full" with air. I know that is the bloat, and my body is just so waterlogged, but man its annoying!

Puma
The first thing I have trouble with is puttin on sox seems to take extra effort. Hey keep up the work and save the anti-e's as late as possible to max the growth

K
ROCKETW19
Old 09-09-05, 04:01 PM

Founding Member
The first thing I have trouble with is puttin on sox seems to take extra effort.
K
:laughnew: i know how you feel bro im the same way!
num1son
Old 09-09-05, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by ROCKETW19
:laughnew: i know how you feel bro im the same way!
Thank god I'm not alone, I kinda feel like this "damn this is how fat people feel every damn day gettin dressed"

K
Scrumhalf
Old 09-09-05, 07:03 PM

Thank god I'm not alone, I kinda feel like this "damn this is how fat people feel every damn day gettin dressed"

K
That's funny.... a couple of weekends ago, we went hiking and about a third of the way into a 4 mile loop, my 5 year old son decided he had enough of walking and wanted me to carry him on his shoulder. So, I carried him the rest of the way, about 2.5 miles or so. He only weighs about 42 or 43 pounds but there was some signficant topography and I was sure feeling it in my lungs when we got back to the parking lot. I was thinking - this must be how someone who is 40-50 lbs overweight feels every day of the week!
is Online   Reply With Quote
golilla
Old 09-09-05, 09:58 PM

Superior Newbie
Puma
Old 09-10-05, 07:12 PM

Superior Amateur
Hell yeah, its nasty. I really don't like it at all, but I like the strength that comes with it.

I am finally starting to feel the test (3 weeks from first shot) and hope that I get some permenant gains from this run of A50 as the test kicks in.

My problem now is that I have to go home in a week for a family function and I have to try to get the bloat under control. I think I am going to start on Arimidex and Nolva tommorow to try to get the estrogen down; hoping that will get rid of some of the water.

I feel like the Pillbury Dough Boy!

I def know what you mean about "knowing what fat people feel like". Man, it's hard to catch my breath, its hard to move around, I am always tiered (which I think is more from the A50 then the weight). Its a pain in the ass; I am looking forward to getting off them. But if this is what it takes, so be it, it could be much worse!

Puma

Quote:

K
baldone
Old 09-11-05, 05:00 AM

Superior Newbie
looking huge bro. post when you get to 240 lbs
Dr Savage
Old 10-30-05, 06:00 AM

Superior Newbie
nice. Forearms looking massive bro. Keep us posted.