SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Member Gallery
Reload this Page I eat a LOT!

Member Gallery Pictures Of SM Members

RedMeat
Old 10-21-05, 03:44 PM
I eat a LOT!

Superior Newbie
Ok this is me all stock so-to speak... :laughnew:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fatboy1.jpg (216.1 KB, 474 views)
is Offline   Reply With Quote
BBAddict
Old 10-21-05, 03:59 PM

RESPECTED DONATING MEMBER
Originally Posted by RedMeat
I eat a LOT!
:agree: You must-what are your current lifting goals? bulking, cutting, maintaining?
Old 10-21-05, 05:26 PM

you gotta have a solid foundation before you cut up and show it off...

K
RedMeat
Old 10-21-05, 05:33 PM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by BBAddict
:agree: You must-what are your current lifting goals? bulking, cutting, maintaining?
Well my current lifting schedule is 3 days a week doing core lifts (Bench-Squat-Deadlift) it's getting cold here and I tend to gain around 25lbs in the winter and loose it in the summer months. So I'm bulking now. I would add some more images but the wife's got my camera in New York.

My stats are:
6' tall
234 lbs with a 34" waist
I think my waist is so thick because of the deadlifts and squats, oh and the eating.

I eat 6 to 7 meals a day and 2 protein shakes (50grams ea.)

I lift in the morning hours because of work situations. And yes work is STUPID stressful. Currently looking for a new one along with in the afternoons running my own business (sign shop) which hopefuly one day be all I do for money. Needless to say my days are long (from 5 am to 9 pm).

My goals for my body...I would love to compete!!!!
NICK Y
Old 10-25-05, 02:41 PM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by RedMeat
Well my current lifting schedule is 3 days a week doing core lifts (Bench-Squat-Deadlift) it's getting cold here and I tend to gain around 25lbs in the winter and loose it in the summer months. So I'm bulking now. I would add some more images but the wife's got my camera in New York.

My stats are:
6' tall
234 lbs with a 34" waist
I think my waist is so thick because of the deadlifts and squats, oh and the eating.

I eat 6 to 7 meals a day and 2 protein shakes (50grams ea.)

I lift in the morning hours because of work situations. And yes work is STUPID stressful. Currently looking for a new one along with in the afternoons running my own business (sign shop) which hopefuly one day be all I do for money. Needless to say my days are long (from 5 am to 9 pm).

My goals for my body...I would love to compete!!!!

good base but 34" waist?? :hmmm: