SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Member Gallery
Reload this Page lemme kno

Member Gallery Pictures Of SM Members

zed
Old 01-31-06, 10:45 PM
lemme kno

Superior Newbie
im 18...215 5'9'' all natty i can use all the criticism i can get
p.s. ill get more pics of legs and back up soon

Last edited by zed; 02-04-06 at 05:49 PM.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Shibby
Old 01-31-06, 11:08 PM

Superior Admiral
Well your pretty lean, so if you are truly that weight at that hight that's real good. It's hard to tell from that pose, but I would say your shoulders need some size to match your body, espeacially your anterior deltoids. Again it's not a very good picture, but something looks off with your upper arms. Maybe you can post 1 or 2 other poses.
go Yankees
Old 01-31-06, 11:13 PM

Superior Pro
do a front and rear double bi and an ab thigh...it's hard from those pics, but you do have a nice bicep vein

"He may be a great bodybuilder but I personally think he's a moron. Have you ever heard this guy talk? He sounds like a complete hillbilly moron when he speaks. He should just pose and never speak" -- Lmg2701, on Ronnie
Bouncer
Old 02-01-06, 12:03 AM

Administrator
is Online   Reply With Quote
coffee-guy
Old 02-01-06, 12:28 AM

Banned
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER
get a new scale..
My thoughts exactly...

He looks to be 200 at the most....

:laughnew:
zed
Old 02-01-06, 05:13 AM

Superior Newbie
lol maybe those pics r doin me justice but i got more fat than it looks like lol ill take some pics soon and put them up too...shibby anterior delt thats the front right? rear is postieror?

Last edited by zed; 02-01-06 at 05:17 AM.
Shibby
Old 02-01-06, 05:27 AM

Superior Admiral
meat12
Old 02-01-06, 08:49 AM

Superior Freak
zed
Old 02-01-06, 09:13 AM

Superior Newbie
nah im a freshman in college i was moved up a year
Chadd77
Old 02-01-06, 09:51 AM

Founding Member
FB stop flirting with him. He is too young for you!
Chadd77
Old 02-01-06, 09:54 AM

Founding Member
Looking good brother. like the others have said... post another pose because it is hard to judge you in that picture.
1badMF
Old 02-01-06, 12:47 PM

Superior Amateur
JUICE
Old 02-01-06, 12:59 PM

Superior Admiral
Old 02-01-06, 01:13 PM

Superior Admiral
Originally Posted by 1badMF
Do you ever work on shoulders?
Why don't you post some pics up Ronnie?
JUICE
Old 02-01-06, 01:51 PM

Superior Admiral
Originally Posted by Shibby

:laughnew:
phatchopper
Old 02-01-06, 02:54 PM

Superior Amateur
Do you ever work on shoulders?
seriously you're a stroke, this kid looks bad ass for his age and has the balls to post a pic of himself on a bodybuilding forum looking for some constructive crticism and your punk ass has to say something like that? Seriously lets see a picture of you. I cant wait to see these massive delts that look like a 16inch softball was stuffed in your shoulder. :nerdnew:
Old 02-01-06, 04:23 PM

Superior Newbie
thanks bros...the comment did make me think tho...u kno u never realize a bodypart weakness till someone else points it out to u (he coulda said it more tastefully)...i do all the typical exercize 4 shoulders...some kinda press (DB or Military bar) 6-10reps side lateral raise (DB or cable) 8-12 reps rear delts ( bent over raises or cable cross back: using the upper attachment on a hi pulley cybex) 8-12 reps...anyone have any good tips? is preexhausting worth it?
1badMF
Old 02-01-06, 10:10 PM

Superior Amateur
Originally Posted by Shibby
Oh I will! 8)

I admit he looks good, except for his delts. Not really a rude comment just needs work on them. But if you say so then I apologize.
coffee-guy
Old 02-02-06, 11:04 AM

Banned
Hey bro - I am 5'8" and down around 200 right now. My shoulders aren't as large as I would like them but I don't think they're too small. I think that pose you chose to post is doing you an injustice. I just tried that pose out and my shoulders look pretty similar to the way yours do. It's not a very good pose to really tell what you look like. Don't take what anyone says to heart too much, we all have areas of our bodies that suck - if we didn't we probably wouldn't be on here.
zed
Old 02-02-06, 01:35 PM

Superior Newbie
shoulders are a tricky bodypart...i cant ever really seem to get them sore on a regular basis...anyone else agree?
1badMF
Old 02-02-06, 03:21 PM

Superior Amateur
Rude?? shit. I know damn well he works on shoulders, yes! It was just another way to tell him to work on them harder. I could of said they look like shit. That would have been rude.

And that is nice compared to the shit people at my gym say to you when you need to work on something. They just tell you straight up. You look like a bitch. None of it hurts my feelings just modivates me more. But like I said if I affended him I apologize.
daf2
Old 02-02-06, 04:18 PM

Superior Amateur
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER
get a new scale..
lmao...i thought maybe my scale was off :laughnew:
Old 02-02-06, 04:23 PM

Superior Amateur
Originally Posted by zed
shoulders are a tricky bodypart...i cant ever really seem to get them sore on a regular basis...anyone else agree?
i agree...mine rarely get sore or feel as other bodyparts feel after i work them. On the other hand, i have never had a problem gaining size or strength in them despite the soreness or lack thereof.
zed
Old 02-03-06, 06:09 AM

Superior Newbie
wat the fuck i weigh 215 i wouldnt lie lol....im FAT i have love handles (my legs arent too small either ill post a pic soon) i would say my lower body is better than my upper(except for calves)....im also holding 10lbs of water not to mention 10 pounds of food in my stomach at any given time; i rarely stop eating.
1badMF
Old 02-03-06, 10:58 PM

Superior Amateur
Are you currently on a cycle? The biggest problem I have is my lower abs, but other than that I'm happy with the rest of me. It's just soo damn hard to keep lower abs under control. The reason why I ask if you are on a cycle is, when I get off of one, I loose alot of water and cut up more.

Like I said in another post, I don't want to make any enemies here and I do say some childish things that people get affended by that really may not seem to be a big deal to me. You seem like a really cool guy and I really hate to admit it after being an asshole about it, but I've had problems getting my delts in shape also. I have a day just for shoulders. I usually do military press, dumbel reaises and bent over raises, and cables for rear delts. I'll throw in arnolds too so I basically do 2 exercises for front and 2 for back delts. I keep weight heavy, reps low, usually staying between 4 to 6 reps no higher than 6 but thats also what I do for every exercise too. Another tip that helped me too was to keep shoulders 2 days seperate from bench presses. Like I always start off the week with chest, then the next day I'll do legs, then I'll do shoulders.
Motorcycleguy
Old 02-04-06, 04:24 AM

Superior Amateur
Are you currently on a cycle?
Reread his first post, that should answer this question for you.