SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Member Gallery
Reload this Page Pointers Please

Member Gallery Pictures Of SM Members

poppavic
Old 05-10-06, 10:14 PM
Pointers Please

Superior Newbie
Hey guys First of all I wanted to thank you guys for all of the help that you have given me in the past. I haven't logged on much, but it has been because I have been trying to put in some work.

I am not to where I want to be and had to stop too early early in my cycle. It was more a waste of money than anything else. I was hoping that y'all could once again give me some pointers and point out some areas you see are falling behind. I mean aside from the obliques which of course still need some help.

By the way I didnt take any pics of me doing any other poses when I took the first one so I have tried to take the same type of pic every time. The first pic was taken in Feb about a week before I started training. The third pic was taken 5/10.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00348.JPG (61.3 KB, 341 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00361.JPG (58.7 KB, 211 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00628.JPG (61.2 KB, 241 views)
Old 05-11-06, 01:17 AM

Superior Pro
it looks like you added a good deal of muscle in your chest, esp your outer pecs, and tightened up your stomach a bit. It looks like you have a pretty large frame, I'd say keep adding muscle. Keep doing what you're doing, because you've made good progress. Think "lean bulking"

"He may be a great bodybuilder but I personally think he's a moron. Have you ever heard this guy talk? He sounds like a complete hillbilly moron when he speaks. He should just pose and never speak" -- Lmg2701, on Ronnie
is Offline   Reply With Quote
NYCmitch25
Old 05-11-06, 05:30 AM

Superior Pro
train hard and be consistant, you will get where you want. make sure ure diet is righteous
Knoxville
Old 05-11-06, 02:33 PM

Superior Amateur
Try upping your cardio and eating leaner. Once you get more definition, you will look a lot bigger, even if you weigh less. It shouldn't be hard for you to do. You just have to want to do it.

Knox
Chadd77
Old 05-12-06, 08:04 AM

Founding Member
Yeah, I agree with knox. Keep the diet clean and you'll be surprised how bigger you look with the added definition.

What does your diet look like?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Mr I
Old 05-12-06, 10:08 AM

VEGETARIAN
definitely look improved in the last pic, keep the lean protien up and low carbs at night, just keep at it bro
poppavic
Old 05-12-06, 05:49 PM

Superior Newbie

Morning: Low carb protein shake

Lunch: Tuna w/ mayo and crackers or
Steak w/ baked potatoe or
Fish w/ broccoli.

Dinner: Chicken w/ green veg. or
Lean grilled beef patties w/ lettuce & tomato or
Homemade chicken soup

I try to eat as well as I can but y'all know that can get expensive. I also try to get my five meals in a day but I dont always get them in. I have done a complete 360 in my diet but now that I am committed it has gotten harder to buy the supplements that you need in order to keep training the way that I want to.
Control
Old 05-13-06, 08:30 AM

Superior Pro
Originally Posted by poppavic
Hey thanks y'all. My diet is as follows.

Morning: Low carb protein shake

Lunch: Tuna w/ mayo and crackers or
Steak w/ baked potatoe or
Fish w/ broccoli.

Dinner: Chicken w/ green veg. or
Lean grilled beef patties w/ lettuce & tomato or
Homemade chicken soup

I try to eat as well as I can but y'all know that can get expensive. I also try to get my five meals in a day but I dont always get them in. I have done a complete 360 in my diet but now that I am committed it has gotten harder to buy the supplements that you need in order to keep training the way that I want to.
The diet needs work bro. Try this diet (minus the cheat meal):

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=30038

Eating three times a day isn't a good way to gain muscle or lose fat. You've made some good progress, and you're eating better than the average person, but wait till you start eating like a bodybuilder. The changes come quick....
Old 05-13-06, 09:59 PM

Superior Newbie
Thanks y'all. And thanks for the diet Control I needed some guidance. Just one question for you Control. Is that for a day? My research as far as diet has been limited as you can see.
Control
Old 05-14-06, 02:27 AM

Superior Pro
Originally Posted by poppavic
Thanks y'all. And thanks for the diet Control I needed some guidance. Just one question for you Control. Is that for a day? My research as far as diet has been limited as you can see.
Yeah man, that's each day. 5 meals a day.
ryu750
Old 06-07-06, 09:46 AM

Superior Newbie
thanx for sharing.. i hope to post pics like that soon