SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Member Gallery
Reload this Page 22 years old

Member Gallery Pictures Of SM Members

toothpick250
Old 07-18-06, 08:06 PM
22 years old. post any comment godd and bad.. big or small

Superior Newbie
train like a animal but don't have that great of results.

Last edited by toothpick250; 08-01-06 at 10:53 AM.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
toothpick250
Old 07-18-06, 08:18 PM

Superior Newbie
and i understand great results come in time but it gets mentally. ANY SUGGETIONS? NOT HAPPY WITH ARMS TO! THEY SUCK
coffee-guy
Old 07-18-06, 08:44 PM

Banned
go Yankees
Old 07-18-06, 11:07 PM

Superior Pro
lets not forget you're 22 years old...the "animals" you probably see in magazines are in their 30s usually; when you factor in that they all train intensely, eat right year round, and use moderate-to-massive amounts of GH, slin, and gear, your results start to -- and do -- look pretty good

and like foghat said, tell us what you eat and when

"He may be a great bodybuilder but I personally think he's a moron. Have you ever heard this guy talk? He sounds like a complete hillbilly moron when he speaks. He should just pose and never speak" -- Lmg2701, on Ronnie
toothpick250
Old 07-19-06, 07:08 PM

Superior Newbie
diet.. wake up and around 7-7:30am muscle milkshake. around 8:30-9 6egg whites two over easy wheat toast and meat. 10-1030 shake, lunch sometype of meat chicken,steak, burger, 2:30-3:00 muscle milk shake. 5:00 gym b 4 i leave the gym i have a shake and right when i get home from gym i eat immediatly, pasta,meat,veggis. 30mins befor bed i have an n-large shake.

i own my own buisness and i am always on the road and working on something so i may slip 30 minutes to an hour.

stress level and frustation is at very high level also!!
ROCKILLER
Old 07-20-06, 11:20 AM

Superior Pro
You own your own business....do you get enough sleep?

I'm not a diet expert but from what I read, you would be better off dropping a shake (or 2 on non workout days) and getting some more meat and maybe some rice. Do you know how many calories it is or you BMR? You look pretty lean and maybe you need some more cals.
toothpick250
Old 07-20-06, 12:55 PM

Superior Newbie
for the sleep part.. no i do not get enough sleep through out the night. toss and turn to much on the mind and the i get emergency calls at night when i am sleeping good.

the n large shakes are around 600 calories and the muscle milk is i think w/ whole milk 680 calories. i do eat a good amount of meat throughout the day. but i get to full sometimes and have to push away the in between snack.

i have an exremely fast metabolism so for now i am enjoying not blowing up on fat wise but i also do watch what i eat. i stay away from the junk crap. ITS HARD TO FOLLOW A STRICK DIET when i am always on the road and don't get those breaktimes like regular jobs. but i give it hell. and keep trying!!
toothpick250
Old 07-20-06, 01:05 PM

Superior Newbie
what i looked like almost 1 year ago. right befor i started training. put on 20lbs

Last edited by toothpick250; 08-01-06 at 10:54 AM.
Knoxville
Old 07-25-06, 07:15 AM

Superior Amateur
dreamgirl
Old 07-25-06, 02:12 PM

Superior Pro
my hubby looked his best at 28.... it's going to take you some more years to get where you want to be.
TPTrash
Old 07-26-06, 12:38 PM

Superior Amateur
WOA! I think you def look jacked bro! an awesome ripped athletic physique. .. and you've made some excellent mass gains in a year. Keep it up!
Old 07-27-06, 09:12 PM

Superior Newbie
i got the trophy stuntriding bikes. first place actually. pretty good. but thanks to everyone on the support. my strength has gone up seriously in a year also i just did 135lbs dumbells on flat bench the other day for a full one. thats after incline and 6 count of 125lbs flat.
FlexCabana
Old 07-28-06, 01:12 AM

Superior Newbie
best advice, get a haircut. jk ur looking sharp bro. just maybe up ur protien intake to add on some more size. was that pic at jones beach?
Mr I
Old 07-28-06, 04:02 AM

VEGETARIAN
Your not Chuck Liddell and whatever your one, get off it, its giving you acne.

Stick to basics in your excercise choices, check out control's posts on here for some compound routines that will add mass.

You have good symetry, but not much else at the momend, a bit like a skater, so you need to power up.
toothpick250
Old 07-28-06, 08:38 AM

Superior Newbie
it was at stone harbor the pic. incredible... i have always had acne ever since i turned 16 it was always a problem. got meds from the dr.s and still no help then tryed also from riding dirt bikes and stuntriding on street bikes alway sweating to the max which don't help. but in the picture of my back i do have freckles on my back that are pretty dark. thanks for the posts
toothpick250
Old 07-28-06, 09:23 AM

Superior Newbie
mr. incredible i just remembered when i was running SIZE ON and SUPER PUMP 250 it was making me break out so i stopped taking it and the acne you see might be the after red spots.
coffee-guy
Old 07-28-06, 12:23 PM

Banned
Wow - I'm not sure at what point this thread went downhill but you look great TP - I wish I could stay as lean as you do all year but keep the mass I have acquired ...

As for your diet - when you decide that you're ready to buckle down and stick to something for several months at a time (no excuses with work schedule etc) then I would be glad to help you out. Just a brief overview though - you need more carbs and whole protein sources (dropping you to one/two shakes max) and you need to find a way to get some type of sleep (6 hours would be a nice consistent number to shoot for).

I used to ride - I noticed the Alpine Stars shirt and wondered what you were into - what type of bike do you ride etc?
toothpick250
Old 07-28-06, 01:10 PM

Superior Newbie
fog hat i really appreaciate the compliments. it don't bother me about the thread going downhill, i can take the sarcasim thats how i got toothpick for being skinny. in september i was actually thinking about putting on the old seat belt and have a diet set up for me and ask my wife for some support to help me stick with it. i have heard about professional diets.com and others and i heard that the guy who sets up the diets knows his shit, and he is a great guy to work with. any way what are really good sources of protein and carbs? meat,ect. when i won that trophy i was riding my crf450 motard up against all street bikes and i killed it with the stunts. i just sold my 01 r6 that i put a 62tooth rear sprocket and a 14 tooth front sprocket on with a crash cage and scrape bar. working on getting a 636 stunt bike now.
toothpick250
Old 07-28-06, 05:43 PM

Superior Newbie
toothpick250
Old 07-28-06, 05:44 PM

Superior Newbie
and i don't know why the third picture that i posted on my first thread is looking water painted.
house1
Old 07-28-06, 07:34 PM

Superior Pro
toothpick250
Old 07-29-06, 08:17 PM

Superior Newbie
hahahahaahahahhahhahahahha bro your killing me!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm going to start a fight at work and watch your big ass run through the bar!!!!!!!!!! haha
TPTrash
Old 07-30-06, 05:25 AM

Superior Amateur
-----> ANY SUGGETIONS? NOT HAPPY WITH ARMS TO! THEY SUCK

Hey can we get back on topic now? LOL

Bis look good but the tris seem to be lagging a bit (a problem many guys have). Are you hitting them as hard as the other muscle groups?
toothpick250
Old 07-30-06, 08:42 AM

Superior Newbie
i hit tris just as hard as other bodyparts.
house1
Old 07-30-06, 06:16 PM

Superior Pro
Originally Posted by toothpick250
hahahahaahahahhahhahahahha bro your killing me!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm going to start a fight at work and watch your big ass run through the bar!!!!!!!!!! haha

ha ha ha -- how come you have not stopd to see me bro -- there on saturday nights --

if you would actually listen to me you would not be half as ugly as you are :laughnew:
bonkerzz
Old 07-30-06, 11:15 PM

Superior Newbie
toothpick250
Old 08-01-06, 10:55 AM

Superior Newbie
THANKS FOR EVERYONES ADVICE. I AM GOING TO GET A DIET MADE UP FOR MYSELF AND IMPROVE MY GAINS. THANKS AGAIN
TPTrash
Old 08-22-06, 12:46 PM

Superior Amateur
Your diet can't have been that bad..you look pretty lean.. maybe boosting protein is all you need.