SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Member Gallery
Reload this Page new pics for ya guys

Member Gallery Pictures Of SM Members

SpeedyReedy5
Old 08-31-06, 03:37 PM
new pics for ya guys

Superior Newbie
hey guys i am a rep for allthewhey as you know i just thought it would be fun to throw up some pics so you guy can get an idea of the guy behind the phone and the posts
here is just a few to get an idea
i will be doing 2 shows this coming april
current weight 207 january of this year i was 260 so a long cut now its time to bulk back up a little bit
let me know what you think
Attached Images
File Type: jpg heath posing 0706 31st 009 resized.jpg (79.5 KB, 699 views)
File Type: jpg heath posing 0706 31st 035 resize.jpg (27.7 KB, 513 views)
File Type: jpg heath posing 0706 31st 043resize.jpg (29.4 KB, 496 views)
Mr I
Old 09-01-06, 10:34 AM

VEGETARIAN
good shape and symetry, powerful looking in the right places. From the pics it looks like your body has some maturing to do yet before its developed out and it looks like your on a test or deca cycle on there, lean but not ripped, looks good bro.

You could do with working on the shoulders and back to broaden them, not that they're small just that you have good thighs and don't want to overpower, plently press behind neck (be careful and work up the weight slow not too low, bottom of ears is low enough, upright rows are great for this, side laterals and finish with heavy shrugs BBl front and rear alternate each week and dumbell shrigs also, .

For back, incorporate deadlifts, but get the rowing movements in, bent over barbell and single arm, theyre harder than seated cable but get you better depth and of course pulldowns.

good pics though bro
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Knoxville
Old 09-01-06, 11:06 AM

Superior Amateur
Looking strong. What's your strength like? I'm just curious. Bench? Squat?
SpeedyReedy5
Old 09-02-06, 07:04 PM

Superior Newbie
front squats 405-10 reps i got 500 for 1
i dont bench for chest its all blood volume
thanks for all the tips Mr incredible no i am not on any type of cycle nor have i ever done one juice free!!
i do db rows and bent over rows pretty stroong at both 145's for db rows and 315 for bb rows
so if you have any other suggestions that you would like to throw out there i would love to hear them!!!
thanks for the comments guys
Mr I
Old 09-04-06, 07:44 AM

VEGETARIAN
Just one suggestiontrain your muscles for feel and contraction as opposed to just getting the weight up. Emphasise the stretch and contraction, when you stretching out like on db chest flyes or descending on your squat or stretching out on the single arm dumbells envisage yourself like a coiled spring, at the bottom don't hold it there but dont jerk, then you explode up it up, contract the muscle your working to move the weight.

You are clearly a strong dude and thatís a great foundation but don't train for strength every workout or you'll just end up putting the emphasis on your tendons more than your muscles. At least every other workout focus your mind on the muscle your working, opening out and then contracting up with the ancillary muscles just guiding.

That way you'll get bigger and better shape, depth and less chance of injury, remember this is what differenciates bbing from powerlifting.

PS I'm in no way suggesting that you stop training heavy, just that you go like 75-80% every other workout, slow it up a bit and get that stretch and contract up going.

Good luck
TPTrash
Old 09-05-06, 11:04 AM

Superior Amateur
Looking solid in upper/lowerbody.. congrats.. I think you're ready to share a few tips and suggestions yourself! ;)
Old 09-05-06, 11:16 AM

Founding Member
beefcake
Old 09-05-06, 02:49 PM

Superior Freak
Originally Posted by FitnessBrat
Are you Rob?
That is what his sig says. LOL

"Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor." - Alexis Carrel

"Whenever you're not in the the gym training, someone else out there is, and when you meet them, they will beat you." - Victor Martinez

FitnessBrat
Old 09-05-06, 03:03 PM

Founding Member
I know - but I thought he posted a pic before and he was black....
beefcake
Old 09-05-06, 06:00 PM

Superior Freak
Yea, his avatar was. Odd.
blm
Old 09-05-06, 07:18 PM

Founding Member

That threw me off too... :hmmm:
Ashop
Old 10-08-06, 07:18 PM

Superior Pro
Originally Posted by SpeedyReedy5
hey guys i am a rep for allthewhey as you know i just thought it would be fun to throw up some pics so you guy can get an idea of the guy behind the phone and the posts
here is just a few to get an idea
i will be doing 2 shows this coming april
current weight 207 january of this year i was 260 so a long cut now its time to bulk back up a little bit
let me know what you think

Looks impressive,,,big and strong.
is Online   Reply With Quote
horse booster
Old 11-12-06, 05:17 PM

Superior Newbie
coffee-guy
Old 11-12-06, 05:22 PM

Banned
Originally Posted by horse booster
kinda fat u should get on a shred cycle
One more negative post and you should work on finding a new board to terrorize...
horse booster
Old 11-14-06, 03:49 PM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by fog_hat1981
One more negative post and you should work on finding a new board to terrorize...
no mr. moderator i didn't mean it like that. in a constructive criticism sort of way, i meant he looked a little overweight in some areas especially his upper body. i suggest a test cycle to cut down the fat and show the mass muscle he already has. does that sound better? don't gotta be all mad

:mad: = you foghat
coffee-guy
Old 11-14-06, 04:25 PM

Banned
Originally Posted by horse booster
no mr. moderator i didn't mean it like that. in a constructive criticism sort of way, i meant he looked a little overweight in some areas especially his upper body. i suggest a test cycle to cut down the fat and show the mass muscle he already has. does that sound better? don't gotta be all mad

:mad: = you foghat
LOL - all you've done so far is run around the "member's pictures" forum and make what could be taken as negative posts - what did you expect...

:fyi:
horse booster
Old 11-15-06, 12:12 AM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by fog_hat1981
LOL - all you've done so far is run around the "member's pictures" forum and make what could be taken as negative posts - what did you expect...

:fyi:
yeah i know i did do some jokes...but anyways i guess this guy is trying to bulk back up so i bet when he builds more muscle and shreds the fat off the upper portions he'll look incredible. i need to shred some stomach fat off i just finished bulking myself and i think that is the hardest and tedious thing to do personally especially when you have the mass.