SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Member Gallery
Reload this Page 12+ years of training..upper body!

Member Gallery Pictures Of SM Members

helix139
Old 08-28-07, 08:07 AM
12+ years of training..upper body!

Superior Newbie
This is a cool video of me fooling around with the camcorder. I really look huge in the camera.
www.youtube.com/connormilktoast
is Offline   Reply With Quote
helix139
Old 08-28-07, 08:08 AM

Superior Newbie
No dieting, and gotta admit...I'm on cycle of test / deca.
Chadd77
Old 08-28-07, 09:34 AM

Founding Member
You are huge. Wow. And your posing is top notch!
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 08-28-07, 10:15 AM

Administrator
Originally Posted by Chadd77
You are huge. Wow. And your posing is top notch!
:hmmm:
Bouncer
Old 08-28-07, 10:24 AM

Administrator
Originally Posted by helix139
I really look huge in the camera.
www.youtube.com/connormilktoast
after 12 + years of training and AAS I am not sure i would choose the words "huge". i wouldn't have said anything but you calling yourself huge and sticking your tongue out at the camera at the end of the video makes me feel like you need a little slice of humble pie.
Chadd77
Old 08-28-07, 10:50 AM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER
:hmmm:

I was being sarcastic B. Come on bro!
redback
Old 08-28-07, 10:53 AM

Founding Member
Yeah wasnt that the problem..lol
Bouncer
Old 08-28-07, 12:27 PM

Administrator
got ya, wasn't sure. :P
helix139
Old 08-29-07, 10:20 AM

Superior Newbie
Oh, come on fellas! I have never posed in my life and after I saw myself in the camera I thought I looked huge. I've never competed and only have done maybe 10 cycles and of those maybe half was done correctly....just wanted some kudos for hard work.
redback
Old 08-29-07, 10:37 AM

Founding Member
Oh, come on fellas! I have never posed in my life and after I saw myself in the camera I thought I looked huge. I've never competed and only have done maybe 10 cycles and of those maybe half was done correctly....just wanted some kudos for hard work.
10 CYCLES, are you for real, sorry but if you done 10 cycles and look as you do you are doing sominthing wrong, just imo
FitnessBrat
Old 08-29-07, 11:13 AM

Founding Member
Kudos to you - I think you took a huge step in posting a video of yourself for others to criticize/etc.
coffee-guy
Old 08-29-07, 11:18 AM

Banned
I'll step in and give you kudos bro - you're above "average" for most folks your age and that's respectable. You had the nerve to post on an open forum full of bastards like us so that's respectable. There are guys/girls here who NEVER post pictures/videos so the fact that you felt you looked big enough to do so and wanted us to share in your thoughts is respectable...

As for your cycle choices I'm sure you know that you don't "need" AAS to look the way you do but it's your decision to do so I won't knock it as much as I would if you just didn't know any better. After all - it's your choice albeit one I don't agree with....
coffee-guy
Old 08-29-07, 11:19 AM

Banned
Originally Posted by FitnessBrat
Kudos to you - I think you took a huge step in posting a video of yourself for others to criticize/etc.
Damn - it must have taken me WAY to long to type what I did - I could have just done one of these ( :agree: ) after quoting your post :P...
Bouncer
Old 08-29-07, 12:33 PM

Administrator
i got a cocky impression from you. if that is not how it was intended i apologize.
Mr I
Old 08-29-07, 12:43 PM

VEGETARIAN
good physique bro, be good to see how you look off the aas, maybe slightly small but I reckon your back may well look more detailed
Old 08-29-07, 02:22 PM

Founding Member
I took it as him being cocky too! Haha! Sorry bro.
helix139
Old 09-01-07, 04:38 PM

Superior Newbie
No. No cockiness here...I don't take myself serious at all, and I'm sure when I come off the roids it'll all deflate! I find it hard to believe that I could ever be this huge without roids. Tendons, aches, plateaus and pains...etc. The past 3 cycles I've done pct and did it correctly so I attribute my recent gains thru proper education and pct use via this forum! Dbol helped me the most; I've never gained so well on anything before; and finding what worked for me in the gym and not following anyone else was a benefit as well.
I would never think I was a bad ass and I sure didn't put my video up for all to see to prove anything...Thanks for everyones imput!
hitmansb
Old 09-04-07, 03:38 AM

Superior Freak
finding what worked for me in the gym and not following anyone else was a benefit as well.
So true bro. I HATE it when I see people post that 'you can't have big *insert muscle here* without doing *insert particular exercise here*, and when people say you need to do at least *insert number of sets here*. Everyone is different, and will respond to workouts differently. Learning what your body responds to best and then arranging your workouts to key on those movements/set volumes/rep ranges is a huge step towards making great gains. Keep it up.
toolwtf
Old 09-04-07, 07:51 PM

Superior Amateur
You look pretty good compared to most people who work out, but that video was painful for me to watch, I felt like you were really constipated while making this video. I've made similar grunts and sounds while on the pot.
The_Grinder
Old 09-11-07, 07:43 PM

Superior Pro
That look you gave the camera when the video was over cracked me up.