SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Beginners
Reload this Page 35 fat needs help

Beginners Q&A For People Just Getting Started

coolaid35
Old 01-08-09, 01:31 AM
35 fat needs help

Superior Newbie
im 35 i need help im 291 i take blue caps hgh and am getting ready to start hygentropin im 291 fat i just started working out and my buddy says i should take test once a week im about 35% body fat maybe more. any tips
is Offline   Reply With Quote
liftsiron
Old 01-08-09, 07:12 AM

Banned
I would concentrate on a good healthy calories restricted diet along with exercise for weight loss. Personally I suggest that you don't even consider any drugs for at least after a year of continuous diet and training.
NYCmitch25
Old 01-08-09, 07:21 AM

Superior Pro
is there any way you can post up a diet... have you fixed that yet?
Bouncer
Old 01-08-09, 09:32 AM

Administrator

BY FAR the most important thing is diet and cardio drugs come a distant 3rd.

what is your current diet? post it please.
is Online   Reply With Quote
gymratin
Old 01-08-09, 09:49 AM

Superior Amateur
bro, even when you've got your body ready for a cylce (sounds like a long ways off) you need your diet and training to be spot on the maximize results. good luck
coolaid35
Old 01-13-09, 12:33 AM

Superior Newbie
oatmeal in the a.m. 2ius subway for lunch gym wieths treadmill speedbag heavybag dinner. 1 iu. fish sometimes steak or chicken. no test. i feel good. i think i need t3 with it i gained like 80lb in a summer when i was 24 i was 33 and a mason i was 245 im freaking 291 that freaking 54lb. in 2 years my thyroid has to be slow or something the hgh is good for anyone. im not touching test or anything else for a while. so what do you guys think t3 or what
liftsiron
Old 01-13-09, 05:19 AM

Banned
T3 will increase the fat burning effect but will negate the anabolic action of hgh, and increase SHBP so imo, I would leave the T3 alone.
redsquirrel
Old 01-13-09, 08:15 AM

Superior Pro
Originally Posted by coolaid35 View Post
oatmeal in the a.m. 2ius subway for lunch gym wieths treadmill speedbag heavybag dinner. 1 iu. fish sometimes steak or chicken. no test. i feel good. i think i need t3 with it i gained like 80lb in a summer when i was 24 i was 33 and a mason i was 245 im freaking 291 that freaking 54lb. in 2 years my thyroid has to be slow or something the hgh is good for anyone. im not touching test or anything else for a while. so what do you guys think t3 or what
Um, first of all- based on your diet, you're eating about 900 calories. That isn't enough for a sedentary female. Where's your protein??? What, in a Subway sand, or your dinner meal??

You really need some diet help instead of drug advice. Please post up what you truly eat- every single thing.

Also- stop throwing various drugs at the problem, fix your diet & step up the cardio. If your thyroid is an issue, then why take something that will mess with it's natural regulation even more??? Have you had your thryoid levels checked?
Any information divulged by this member is strictly hypothetical and in no way reflects upon this member. This member does not promote the use of any illegal drugs. Redsquirrel is a fictional character.
Bouncer
Old 01-13-09, 10:20 AM

Administrator
slow down bro, lay your diet out exactly as you eat it everyday.

Meal 1

Meal 2

Meal 3

etc...

going by what you said, you have oatmeal, subway, and some meat. lol.

get out of the mindset that you need gh, t3, etc..

you need to address the real issues before you jump to drugs.
coolaid35
Old 01-15-09, 05:40 PM

Superior Newbie
meal 1 oatmeal cup of tea or coffee 2 glasses of water vitamins 2 ius meal 2 ham or turkey sandwich or subway 12 inch ham turkey fat free mayo let onion 1 iu then the gym meal 3 tuna salad steak or fish brown rice veggies fat free spray butter more water tea coffee friday i get drunk vodka club soda lime sometimes a late breakfast i snack sometimes but not like a retard i ben hittin the gym off and on for two years i just dont loose weight like other people and im sick of it. so i went the other way i feel good i dont know why i keep storing fat. i fuckin tried everything i been busting my ass in that gym walking lifting water shakes small amounts 6 meals a day did it and nothing. and all my friends that go to the gym that i know my hole life say the hgh is good for you. i believe that. oh thanks for all the help too guys
Scrumhalf
Old 01-15-09, 06:42 PM

Losing weight is all about consuming less calories than your body burns. If you don't meet this simple requirement, you won't lose weight.

Go to the nutrition section and look for a sticky about Basal Metabolic Rate. Use the calculation method in the post and figure out how many calories your body consumes daily.

Once you know that, shoot for 500 calories less than that every day. You MUST use a site like fitday.com to keep track of your calorie consumption. Be meticulous for a couple of weeks and write down everything you eat. EVERYTHING. Use the packaging information to figure out how many calories there are. For common items like a cup of rice, etc., fitday.com has the calories built in. You can also create custom foods in fitday.com so that if you eat the same thing every day, entering the information into fitday.com is just a couple of mouse clicks.

I wouldn't be surprised if you are eating significantly more calories than you think. If you shoot for 500 fewer calories than your body burns, you will lose weight.
liftsiron
Old 01-16-09, 07:19 AM

Banned
Originally Posted by Scrumhalf View Post
Losing weight is all about consuming less calories than your body burns. If you don't meet this simple requirement, you won't lose weight.

Go to the nutrition section and look for a sticky about Basal Metabolic Rate. Use the calculation method in the post and figure out how many calories your body consumes daily.

Once you know that, shoot for 500 calories less than that every day. You MUST use a site like fitday.com to keep track of your calorie consumption. Be meticulous for a couple of weeks and write down everything you eat. EVERYTHING. Use the packaging information to figure out how many calories there are. For common items like a cup of rice, etc., fitday.com has the calories built in. You can also create custom foods in fitday.com so that if you eat the same thing every day, entering the information into fitday.com is just a couple of mouse clicks.

I wouldn't be surprised if you are eating significantly more calories than you think. If you shoot for 500 fewer calories than your body burns, you will lose weight.
Bro, you took the words out of my mouth. Snacks... add up like a mofo subway has light mayo not FF, and the bread alone on a 12 in sub is b/t 600 and 700 calorie, so your sub is approx 1000 calories by itself. Remember subway lo fat subs still contain a huge amount of calories from simple carbs.
Bouncer
Old 01-16-09, 08:51 AM

Administrator
Originally Posted by Scrumhalf View Post

well said. cant add anything more.
Bouncer
Old 01-16-09, 08:52 AM

Administrator
P.S. things like "fat free mayo" are filled with empty calories like sugar. cut stuff like that.
coolaid35
Old 01-16-09, 08:24 PM

Superior Newbie
thanks guys ill be in touch. what is SHBP and imo mean?
liftsiron
Old 01-17-09, 07:25 AM

Banned
thanks guys ill be in touch. what is SHBP and imo mean?
sex hormone binding protein and in my opinion
coolaid35
Old 01-17-09, 03:30 PM

Superior Newbie
sex hormone binding protein? what the hell does that mean? im stupid about all this shit i just wanted to loose some pound so i could be i better dad.
Bouncer
Old 01-17-09, 07:50 PM

Administrator
sex hormone binding protein? what the hell does that mean? im stupid about all this shit i just wanted to loose some pound so i could be i better dad.
dont worry about shit like that. keep it simple. change the diet and you will be in good shape.
trandoc
Old 01-20-09, 08:53 PM

Superior Newbie
i just went throught all this protein shakes just make sure they are low carbe low sugar
3-4 a day
meals low cal. soups less than 100 cal per serv. it sucks but you will drop lb. like crazy
do it for 2 mo. with work outs. i droped 40 lb.s that way in 2 mo. before i had lap band done. but i was 348 at 6'6 nowone yr. later at 242 feel great .
if tou do the diet i did then move on to some more advanced stuff after
like i said i'm new to all this and this is just my opinion.
be strong
Scrumhalf
Old 01-20-09, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
dont worry about shit like that. keep it simple. change the diet and you will be in good shape.
+1000. The battle to lose weight starts and ends at the dinner table. Until you are serious about calculating your calorie intake and making sure you undershoot your daily requirements, you will go nowhere in your weight loss quest.
parabody
Old 01-20-09, 10:38 PM

Superior Amateur
yeah i have to agree man, stop running gear all together. you really dont know what your body can do since you just started working out. Just by changing your diet cutting coffee soda etc cleaning your meals and introducing cardio into your life you will drop easy pounds. Test your body find what works for you, i had alot of searching a learning when i joined the board young a dumb. i am still learning. Read some articles there is a ton of stuff in the nutrition and begginers area get your stuff straight with hard work and dedication you will see results. Dont give up because you didnt lose 20lbs the first week even drugs wont fix that.
mr8907
Old 01-23-09, 09:18 PM

Superior Newbie
Drink only water and focus on small meals as said above a 12in sub= not good,half of that is enough to sustain you,think about eating to sustain your body nothing more and you'll drop some lbs and your going to feel hungry but thats b/c your body wants to eat for 291 and you want to eat for much less.