SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Member Gallery
Reload this Page 2/5/2009... "Before" pics of sorts

Member Gallery Pictures Of SM Members

The_Grinder
Old 02-04-09, 11:12 PM
2/5/2009... "Before" pics of sorts

Superior Pro
Of course, they are always "before" pics I guess, since its a work in progress. Like I mentioned in another thread, I've lost a little ground in the last few months. I would really like to slowly gain some mass to let my arms catch up.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
CrankinSteiN
Old 02-05-09, 10:30 AM

Superior Pro
Like Rado said... it takes time but you look pretty good already bro. Keep at it and you will reach your goals.
The_Grinder
Old 02-05-09, 11:32 AM

Superior Pro
Originally Posted by rado View Post
I will also suggest you get some Liquidex for the little gyno you have; nothing major. But it will help the puffyness outI would also solely concentrate on getting really lean. You seem to have some decent muscle. You're tall and it will be hard to add some mass unless you do a heavy cycle with a lot of dedication. I would just lean up really really good.
I'm 6'0".

As far as the gyno thing, I always noticed but wasnt sure if it was just where i hold fat, or if it was actually gyno. I'm never used AAS, prohormones in my life. Strongest I've ever used is creatine. Is gyno still possible? Shoot me a PM. thanks bro.
Bouncer
Old 02-05-09, 01:30 PM

Administrator
yes its gyno. has nothing to do with what you take. most likely got it during puberty, hormone balance etc.. nolvedex or armidex may work.
is Online   Reply With Quote
caged
Old 02-05-09, 05:44 PM

Superior Amateur
how long have you been training?
The_Grinder
Old 02-05-09, 05:53 PM

Superior Pro
Originally Posted by caged View Post
nice arm mass.
how long have you been training?
3 years seriously. diet has been very hit and miss over that time though. i think i'd have at least another 1/2"-1" on my arms if i had been taking my diet seriously the whole time.
JUICE
Old 02-05-09, 10:55 PM

Superior Admiral
Originally Posted by CrankinSteiN View Post
Like Rado said... it takes time but you look pretty good already bro. Keep at it and you will reach your goals.

I couldnt agree more. Its all about time and patience. Like the guys said, keep it up and you will get there.

You look good bro.
Old 02-05-09, 11:03 PM

Superior Pro
bigscott
Old 02-06-09, 12:43 PM

Superior Pro
Originally Posted by The_Grinder View Post
I'm 6'0".

As far as the gyno thing, I always noticed but wasnt sure if it was just where i hold fat, or if it was actually gyno. I'm never used AAS, prohormones in my life. Strongest I've ever used is creatine. Is gyno still possible? Shoot me a PM. thanks bro.
have the same exact thing bro - had it since i was a kid - when i put on weight my sides and my chest show it -- when i diet down for a show it goes away -- all in the body fat bro
Old 02-06-09, 07:01 PM

Superior Pro
Originally Posted by bigscott View Post
have the same exact thing bro - had it since i was a kid - when i put on weight my sides and my chest show it -- when i diet down for a show it goes away -- all in the body fat bro
actually makes me feel a little better. all in genetics right?

the only thing that discourages me is that my arms are so fucking stubborn. im afraid unless i abandon the "all natural" thing im going to have to put on like 20 more lbs for my arms to grow.
caged
Old 02-07-09, 08:51 AM

Superior Amateur
hey bro, can you list what ur arm routine looks like?
when u get a chance.
bigscott
Old 02-07-09, 09:38 AM

Superior Pro
Originally Posted by The_Grinder View Post
actually makes me feel a little better. all in genetics right?

the only thing that discourages me is that my arms are so fucking stubborn. im afraid unless i abandon the "all natural" thing im going to have to put on like 20 more lbs for my arms to grow.
alot of it is genetics bro -- runs in my family -- been fighting shitty genetics my whole life
The_Grinder
Old 02-07-09, 03:56 PM

Superior Pro
Originally Posted by caged View Post
hey bro, can you list what ur arm routine looks like?
when u get a chance.
It varies. I change it up whenever I can. There is really no pattern whatsoever. Right now I just switched to push/pull/legs for the first time in a while, so basically compound lifts are hitting them. When I was doing body part splits it would consist of 3 bicep movements and 3 tri movements, usually 4 or 5 sets each. Incline DB curls, hammer curls, preacher curls, skull crushers, and overhead DB extensios were always my favorite. I would say incline DB curls are where I feel the most work being done of any of the arm workouts.

Last edited by The_Grinder; 02-07-09 at 03:58 PM.
Stackt
Old 02-16-09, 09:28 PM

Superior Newbie
not bad keep putting more mass ! try letro for gyno it can reverse gyno too ! much stronger than liquidex arimidex ...i had great results from letro