SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Member Gallery
Reload this Page Lousy_Bastard

Member Gallery Pictures Of SM Members

Lousy_Bastard
Old 03-17-09, 10:19 AM
Lousy_Bastard

Superior Newbie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8.jpg (7.5 KB, 155 views)
File Type: jpg 9.jpg (7.2 KB, 158 views)
File Type: jpg 15.jpg (6.5 KB, 157 views)
File Type: jpg 17.jpg (6.3 KB, 153 views)
File Type: jpg SP_A0414.jpg (213.3 KB, 156 views)
  • BF 15%
  • Age 30
  • Training 4 years, seriously 18 Months
  • Waist 30"
  • Feet Massive LOL
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Lousy_Bastard
Old 03-17-09, 10:26 AM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Hairy fucker aren't you

Who's the chick in the poster:P
Yes a bit of hair yes lol, the girl is from tv over here, Clare Devine is her real name she is an actor, in a show called hollyoaks.
Lousy_Bastard
Old 03-17-09, 10:32 AM

Superior Newbie
Pretty gal...But if that was my room and I was stuck in 1981 with hanging posters up in my room....I would hang some Tiffany or Belinda Carlisle up in that bitch
Ok i can see where this is going a take the piss time so i'll stop talkin about it now thanks anyway.
Lousy_Bastard
Old 03-17-09, 10:38 AM

Superior Newbie
Chill out bro...Just busting your huevos...Listen...You have a good base, you can definately put some nice size on...
Ok.
dna9488
Old 03-18-09, 03:24 PM

Superior Admiral
LB, are you obsessed with your right arm or somethin?

Take some real pics with better lighting.

Have your friend/girl friend/wife/partner take pics while you pose or something.

How can you expect us to judge on limited amounts of pictures with this type of quality?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Lousy_Bastard
Old 03-20-09, 02:14 AM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by dna9488 View Post
LB, are you obsessed with your right arm or somethin?

Take some real pics with better lighting.

Have your friend/girl friend/wife/partner take pics while you pose or something.

How can you expect us to judge on limited amounts of pictures with this type of quality?
Because i rolled a car and broke 3 vertabrae in my back and my colar bone plus completely busted my left shoulder i dont have a left cap thats why its all right side far too embarrassed to show my full body as my left side is like fuck all,

Maybe i should have said first its embarrassment cos im so deform looking on one side my left side is smaller than my right, so i wont be doin full body shots i have a few and i nearly start cryin when i seee them.

Hope that answers your question.
Lousy_Bastard
Old 03-20-09, 02:22 AM

Superior Newbie

Last edited by Lousy_Bastard; 03-28-09 at 01:45 PM.
dna9488
Old 03-20-09, 08:41 AM

Superior Admiral
Originally Posted by Lousy_Bastard View Post
Because i rolled a car and broke 3 vertabrae in my back and my colar bone plus completely busted my left shoulder i dont have a left cap thats why its all right side far too embarrassed to show my full body as my left side is like fuck all,

Maybe i should have said first its embarrassment cos im so deform looking on one side my left side is smaller than my right, so i wont be doin full body shots i have a few and i nearly start cryin when i seee them.

Hope that answers your question.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lousy_Bastard View Post
See how deformed i am thats why i do all right side, it killls me and i mean kills me to look at it and i cant afford to set it right at this time in my life, its the only full one i have as when i look at it i feel like jumpin off a bridge, hope this answers why i do what i do.

That was takin 4 weeks ago.

Im ready for the flaming lol.
Its not that big of a deal, I am not going to judge you because of that, just saying if you want our opinion, we need full body shots. You're man enough to post them, good job.

To get back on topic, you look decent.
FitnessBrat
Old 03-20-09, 08:59 AM

Founding Member
If someone is willing to post their picture, nobody has any right to question why the picture isn't "good enough" - that annoys the hell out of me. 98% of the active members here do NOT post their pictures. That's fine, but don't question others when they do!

LB, kudos to you for willing to post pictures and accept critique from others.

As far as your accident - is the left side something that's atrophy, or painful to work out, or just not "safe" to do?
FitnessBrat
Old 03-20-09, 09:14 AM

Founding Member
Well said!!!/\ I was busting his balls and he knows that too...I reall appreciate it when members post their pictures...

You only joked about his bedroom, no big deal - huge difference.

Constructive criticism is fine if that's what the poster wants, but otherwise, who the hell is anyone here to "judge"? Especially when you're not even willing to post pictures of your own self :wacko:
Lousy_Bastard
Old 03-21-09, 02:21 AM

Superior Newbie
Its not that big of a deal, I am not going to judge you because of that, just saying if you want our opinion, we need full body shots. You're man enough to post them, good job.

But its a terrible body the right side ok the left just not there, i cant look at that pic fucks with my head, thats why i hide it

All i can do it work it harder but its alot weaker than the right side im just fucked half shots or no shot lol
Lousy_Bastard
Old 03-21-09, 02:23 AM

Superior Newbie

Thanks.
Lousy_Bastard
Old 03-21-09, 02:25 AM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by FitnessBrat View Post
If someone is willing to post their picture, nobody has any right to question why the picture isn't "good enough" - that annoys the hell out of me. 98% of the active members here do NOT post their pictures. That's fine, but don't question others when they do!

LB, kudos to you for willing to post pictures and accept critique from others.

As far as your accident - is the left side something that's atrophy, or painful to work out, or just not "safe" to do?
Painful to work out and probably not safe in the long run as my left shoulder clicks everytime i bench and im doin small weight cos of my left side cos my right side is looking to lift buses lol, seriously thers a massive difference in look and strenght.
Lousy_Bastard
Old 03-21-09, 02:28 AM

Superior Newbie
Well said!!!/\ I was busting his balls and he knows that too...I reall appreciate it when members post their pictures...
Yes Rado im not here long but i have suspected that your the ball buster around here lol.

Well it livens the place up its good.
Lousy_Bastard
Old 03-21-09, 11:21 AM

Superior Newbie
I still think you're a fucking weirdo:P
Your onto me Rado :moon:
Lousy_Bastard
Old 03-21-09, 04:01 PM

Superior Newbie
You should shave bro...You have a shit load of hair...
I do shave trim it but not completely shaved bald never i shave my back bald, even so i dont need to shave to show sure im not into shows or the like so why bother and i could not have a shaved chest i keep it neat normally.

It grows so fast but i trim it down everywhere down there til its just flat hair, so i'll do one put it up and it will look far neater i must admit thats a bit fuzzy.
FrankTheTank55
Old 03-22-09, 07:20 AM

Superior Pro
So you only train one side of your body? Im just curious? I think I would just do cardio and keep the whole body tight instead of weight training just one side of my body.
Lousy_Bastard
Old 03-22-09, 04:27 PM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
So you only train one side of your body? Im just curious? I think I would just do cardio and keep the whole body tight instead of weight training just one side of my body.
No lighter weight for the left side than the right side and the left wold get a few more reps.

Alot of ppl have told me when i have a jumper on even a t-shirt they have to be lookin for it maybe just sparing my feelings but in a jumper plenty have said its un noticeable, maybe to them but not my head, in my head its different no matter what anyone says.
The_Grinder
Old 03-23-09, 08:01 PM

Superior Pro
Originally Posted by FitnessBrat View Post
You only joked about his bedroom, no big deal - huge difference.

Constructive criticism is fine if that's what the poster wants, but otherwise, who the hell is anyone here to "judge"? Especially when you're not even willing to post pictures of your own self :wacko:
Best post I've read on here for a while...
Old 03-23-09, 08:14 PM

Superior Amateur
Does not look that bad in the picture you posted we are all asymmetrical. I am right handed and my left bicep is more then 1/2 an inch bigger then my right I see it clear as day but nobody else can see the difference. Or they are afraid to tell me. My shoulders are not even either due to multiple injures to the right one. Nobody cares. Heavy weight is not the end all be all in fact I put the most mass on with high volume training not heavy weight. The body is an amazing creation it will adapt Work that other side.
There's a new dawn to light our day, our day
You've gotta stay strong
You and I run
For the prize that lies ahead
We've come too far to lose our way, our way
Lousy_Bastard
Old 03-24-09, 03:38 AM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by 3v1lj03 View Post
Does not look that bad in the picture you posted we are all asymmetrical. I am right handed and my left bicep is more then 1/2 an inch bigger then my right I see it clear as day but nobody else can see the difference. Or they are afraid to tell me. My shoulders are not even either due to multiple injures to the right one. Nobody cares. Heavy weight is not the end all be all in fact I put the most mass on with high volume training not heavy weight. The body is an amazing creation it will adapt Work that other side.
Thanks for the support i thought id get a hard time about it, but everyone in here seems to be more helpful than anything except Rado he like busting balls lol maybe he likes balls i dont know LOL.

Ah i have to be fair he has made his good points too just a pity he like balls LOL