SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Beginners
Reload this Page Never let the envious and jealous stop you from your goals

Beginners Q&A For People Just Getting Started

Konitz
Old 07-26-09, 09:50 PM
Never let the envious and jealous stop you from your goals

Superior Pro
I do not know if this is the best place for this, I think it is really for people just starting down the road of weight training/bodybuilding.

I myself have only been working out for around 3 years and I deal with people all the time trying to cut me down. I thinking it is mostly envy that a person can be so commited to something or that they are truly jealous of what we have accomplished.

As, I have said, I started training with someone. He had lightly worked out before, just mandatory stuff for high school football, and training in the airforce. Now that it has been about two months of working out and the fat is burning off him and he is getting bigger, people are already trying to discourage him. Saying things like "your still small, I could still kick your ass", or "what you wanna get big and musclular? That's disgusting." Even his girlfriend says things to try to get him to stop going.

I will see people all the time and they say, "You getting smaller? or "why you going to the gym you just look the same", come to find out later they are saying to people, "hey, he's getting big", or something to that effect. Take all this negativity and use it in the gym because the bigger you grow the more they will hate themselves for being so pathetic.

Just remember that people will always try to cut you down in life when they see you suceeding, and I believe the gym is one area were they try to do it the most, because they are just to lazy or and do not have enough self-control to accomplish what is neccessary to suceed in the gym.
Everything posted by Konitz is fictitious. Konitz does not promote the use of anabolic steroids, or any other drug without a doctor's prescription. The information shared is for learning purposes only.

“For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.” -Arnold

"It is not length of life, but rather quality of life."

"Don't ever argue with an idiot; first, they bring you down to their level, then beat you with experience."
is Offline   Reply With Quote
redback
Old 07-27-09, 01:31 AM

Founding Member
Good post. Use those comments to push you harder and in another few years you will be glad you kept at it. Remember its a marathon not a sprint.
is Online   Reply With Quote
the art of war
Old 08-06-09, 12:38 PM

Superior Admiral
Man, I cannot say how much this rings true right now. Good read and it's right on, I don't let anyone at the gym get to me, I'm there for one reason: to improve myself.
And now y'all try to take my spot, fellas?
Gator_Mclusky
Old 08-08-09, 03:50 AM

Superior Amateur
I see it often. Some say because I MOD many7 boards that I think I know it all. Just BS!!!!!!!

I Mod to help......simply put...

gator

Vet & Cloaked member of "The Council"
Super Mod @ kustomfitnessonline
Super Mod @ FitnessEFX
Mentor/Vet @ TSC
VIP@ Gym BagBB
the art of war
Old 08-08-09, 09:20 AM

Superior Admiral
Originally Posted by Gator_Mclusky View Post
I see it often. Some say because I MOD many7 boards that I think I know it all. Just BS!!!!!!!

I Mod to help......simply put...

gator
You findin it more online that you get the remarks or in person? And I appreciate you putting time out to help on the boards around, props.
Mr I
Old 08-08-09, 10:12 AM

VEGETARIAN
Trust me, I had loads o people all mt life including freinds, now there in their 30's after 10 years of drinking and taking shit, there with their five bellies looking like shit and they're like, so how do you, what can I blah blah and I'm like "go see you doctor or something"

Paybacks a bitch
Old 08-08-09, 08:53 PM

Superior Pro
Originally Posted by Mr incredible View Post
Trust me, I had loads o people all mt life including freinds, now there in their 30's after 10 years of drinking and taking shit, there with their five bellies looking like shit and they're like, so how do you, what can I blah blah and I'm like "go see you doctor or something"

Paybacks a bitch
Yes it is
NewbieChris
Old 10-05-09, 12:10 PM

Superior Freak
Everyones got a fucking opinion of what you should do with your body. It drives me crazy. Never thought I would ignore my family so much.
liftsiron
Old 10-05-09, 02:23 PM

Banned
Good post, you nailed it. And the majority of people who try to cut you down are out of shape losers. Think about it, when a slob says that used to be bigger than you, I just say wtf happened...you look like shit now.
Konitz
Old 10-05-09, 07:03 PM

Superior Pro
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
Good post, you nailed it. And the majority of people who try to cut you down are out of shape losers. Think about it, when a slob says that used to be bigger than you, I just say wtf happened...you look like shit now.
Doesn't matter what you were, it matters what you are.
Gluesniffer
Old 11-23-09, 02:32 PM

Superior Newbie
I think this is especially the case with lifting because people think it's an obsessive sport.
beomayd
Old 11-26-09, 10:08 AM

Superior Newbie
The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.
Konitz
Old 11-26-09, 02:03 PM

Superior Pro
Originally Posted by beomayd View Post
The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.
Who is this goon? Bouncer kick this guy off.
Shibby
Old 11-26-09, 02:20 PM

Superior Admiral
Originally Posted by Konitz View Post
Who is this goon? Bouncer kick this guy off.
He may have just been a spammer. He had some add stuff in another language in his sig that I removed. If we kicked new people off if their first few posts were weird or random a lot of you all wouldn't be here
Konitz
Old 11-29-09, 06:02 PM

Superior Pro
Originally Posted by Shibby View Post
He may have just been a spammer. He had some add stuff in another language in his sig that I removed. If we kicked new people off if their first few posts were weird or random a lot of you all wouldn't be here
They did it to me twice.
Shibby
Old 11-29-09, 06:07 PM

Superior Admiral
Originally Posted by Konitz View Post
They did it to me twice.
Who did what to you? Do you need to call the police or a camera crew?

Bouncer
Old 11-29-09, 06:14 PM

Administrator
Originally Posted by Shibby View Post
Who did what to you? Do you need to call the police or a camera crew?

the spammer that you should have banned was posting in other threads.

dick head. lol
is Online   Reply With Quote
Shibby
Old 11-29-09, 06:35 PM

Superior Admiral
He made two posts without links or questionable info in them. His sig was in question. His posts were random, but I took care of the possible problem and then watched it. Obviously if I knew there was PM problem it would be different. But all I knew was the two random posts.
dfc
Old 12-31-09, 02:16 AM

Banned
my uncle is always saying its pointless,and its stupid but yet I see him in the mirror flexing his little arms all the time. He gives me shit cause he doesnt have the motivation or drive to do it,I mean what man wouldnt want to be big and in shape?????????????? fuk em it just makes me hit it harder lol
BamBam179
Old 01-23-10, 11:59 PM

Superior Amateur
dam right! i think everyone that bodybuilds has someone tryint to get them down, but it just fuels our passion... i use anything that can get me fustrated or pissed off, those are the building block for the biggest pumps
Old 07-09-10, 07:17 AM

Superior Newbie
Hell Yea good post, used to get it all the time. Ok still get it all the time haha
Christopher
Old 12-23-10, 01:34 AM

Superior Newbie
yes many times these things disappointed you but a brave and strong mind needed for it .

minnesota health coverage

Last edited by Christopher; 12-25-10 at 03:35 AM.