SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Member Gallery
Reload this Page Figured I would throw up this picture...

Member Gallery Pictures Of SM Members


Reply
 
Thread Tools
NewbieChris
Old 11-04-09, 08:57 PM
Figured I would throw up this picture...
  #1
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: East of nowhere
Likes:
haha. I was kinda proud of how I loooked...Im still having issues pulling off the belly but Im chaging things up to fix that. Be gentle.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo(3).jpg (131.4 KB, 204 views)
File Type: jpg photo(2).jpg (141.9 KB, 183 views)
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 11-04-09, 09:01 PM
  #2
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
looking pretty good bro.

damn good job.

respect.
is Online   Reply With Quote
dna9488
Old 11-04-09, 09:02 PM
  #3
 
dna9488's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2006
Likes:
Damn dude, much skinnier than what i imagined you look like.

I can't see much of a belly.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Mr I
Old 11-05-09, 02:15 AM
  #4
 
Mr I's Avatar
 
VEGETARIAN
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Self Righteous Brit
Likes:
well done mate
__________________
Most successful founding member
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Shibby
Old 11-05-09, 04:40 AM
  #5
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Jul 2003
Likes:
Congrats, Pretty impressive when I think of that before the gym pic
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Scrumhalf
Old 11-05-09, 08:11 AM
  #6
 
Scrumhalf's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Beyond the Event Horizon
Likes:
Looking good! You are pretty hard on yourself based on your posts.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 11-05-09, 09:37 AM
  #7
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumhalf View Post
Looking good! You are pretty hard on yourself based on your posts.
still has the confidence of a fat kid. see it all the time. women in the gym that are nothing short of HOT, used to be fat and you can walk all over them if you want. sad to see.

hopefully chris will see someday that he isnt porky pig anymore.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Timma
Old 11-05-09, 11:22 AM
  #8
 
Timma's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: In the bathroom.
Likes:
Hey stop stealing my pics!

That hard work is paying off and you are def harder on yourself than you should be.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
CrankinSteiN
Old 11-05-09, 04:55 PM
  #9
 
CrankinSteiN's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Dec 2008
Likes:
Lookin good bro, keep up the good work!
__________________
We all must have goals in life.... Mine is to leave this life in a bigger box then most....
is Offline   Reply With Quote
NewbieChris
Old 11-05-09, 05:24 PM
  #10
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: East of nowhere
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
hopefully chris will see someday that he isnt porky pig anymore.
Whether you choose to believe it or not, I realize that. I just wanna look a certain way and ALL I see are the flaws. It doesn't hurt that one place I work has all these huge dudes that are my age and height. It pisses me off that I don't look half as good.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
ROCKETW19
Old 11-08-09, 01:29 PM
  #11
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Well looking half as bad isn't so bad either....
Good call Rado!

Chris
is Offline   Reply With Quote
NewbieChris
Old 11-08-09, 02:30 PM
  #12
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: East of nowhere
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
Good call Rado!

Chris
Can't disagree. However, I've never been happy not being the best at what I sent myself to...
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Shibby
Old 11-08-09, 02:36 PM
  #13
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Jul 2003
Likes:
Chris, it's good to be driven and want more, but don't ignore what you have accomplished and only focus on what you haven't.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
the art of war
Old 11-08-09, 02:50 PM
  #14
 
the art of war's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Jun 2009
Likes:
You look good bro , enjoy a burger
__________________
Rockefeller died of AIDS, that was the end of his chapter
And that's the guy y'all chose to name your company after?
Put it together, I rock hoes, y'all rock fellas
And now y'all try to take my spot, fellas?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Mr I
Old 11-08-09, 05:13 PM
  #15
 
Mr I's Avatar
 
VEGETARIAN
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Self Righteous Brit
Likes:
more to the point don't become self obsessed, nothing worse, excercise should be a healthy persuit, alround healthy.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 11-08-09, 06:42 PM
  #16
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieChris View Post
Can't disagree. However, I've never been happy not being the best at what I sent myself to...
trust me, the body is different then other "things". you will never reach a final goal. ask jay cutler if he is happy with his size and he would say "i wish this i wish that". just gotta keep improving but also be proud of what you have done. if you dont it will become a negative in your life.
is Online   Reply With Quote
NewbieChris
Old 11-08-09, 08:57 PM
  #17
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: East of nowhere
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
trust me, the body is different then other "things". you will never reach a final goal. ask jay cutler if he is happy with his size and he would say "i wish this i wish that". just gotta keep improving but also be proud of what you have done. if you dont it will become a negative in your life.
Thanks, I get that...but I'm sure he considers himself one of the best. I meant what I said relatively. I can't say I was the best student at PSU, but I graduated with honors from a top 10 business school. I want the same thing for my body right now. Does that make sense(?)

I want the size Mr. I has and that you claim to have.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 11-08-09, 09:16 PM
  #18
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieChris View Post
Thanks, I get that...but I'm sure he considers himself one of the best. I meant what I said relatively. I can't say I was the best student at PSU, but I graduated with honors from a top 10 business school. I want the same thing for my body right now. Does that make sense(?)

I want the size Mr. I has and that you claim to have.
the size that mr I has and what i have are 2 different things. rado and mr. i are average nj gym lifters.

i thought you had big goals. set your sites higher then mr i.
is Online   Reply With Quote
NewbieChris
Old 11-08-09, 09:31 PM
  #19
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: East of nowhere
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
the size that mr I has and what i have are 2 different things. rado and mr. i are average nj gym lifters.

i thought you had big goals. set your sites higher then mr i.
Says the man who has never posted a picture. Yea, I think we need to call you out more often, tiny.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 11-08-09, 09:34 PM
  #20
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieChris View Post
tiny.
or really obese. which one is the more likely is the question. skinny and never been to a gym or big but really fat?
is Online   Reply With Quote
NewbieChris
Old 11-08-09, 09:38 PM
  #21
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: East of nowhere
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
or really obese. which one is the more likely is the question. skinny and never been to a gym or big but really fat?
Both, skinny little legs, and big fat belly. You probably look like this guy



In real life you are the left, in online world you are the right hand guy.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 11-08-09, 09:40 PM
  #22
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieChris View Post
Both, skinny little legs, and big fat belly. You probably look like this guy



In real life you are the left, in online world you are the right hand guy.
is Online   Reply With Quote
NewbieChris
Old 11-08-09, 09:46 PM
  #23
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: East of nowhere
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
Proof, or you have to use that as ur avatar. And we both know you can't/won't post pics.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 11-08-09, 09:54 PM
  #24
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieChris View Post
Proof, or you have to use that as ur avatar. And we both know you can't/won't post pics.
done. the whole thing wont fit but i think i got the accurate version.
is Online   Reply With Quote
NewbieChris
Old 11-08-09, 10:05 PM
  #25
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: East of nowhere
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
done. the whole thing wont fit but i think i got the accurate version.
Your such a pussy...or a cock tease.

Love that you put that in the avatar though. Obviously a honest person. lol
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 11-08-09, 10:14 PM
  #26
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieChris View Post
Your such a pussy...or a cock tease.

Love that you put that in the avatar though. Obviously a honest person. lol
:inlove:
is Online   Reply With Quote
NewbieChris
Old 11-08-09, 10:21 PM
  #27
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: East of nowhere
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
:inlove:
is Offline   Reply With Quote
the art of war
Old 11-09-09, 08:37 PM
  #28
 
the art of war's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Jun 2009
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
:inlove:
thought you just liked shemales what a new low - NC obviously has no boobs and would make a shitty tranny aside from the pillow talk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 11-09-09, 08:55 PM
  #29
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by the art of war View Post
thought you just liked shemales what a new low - NC obviously has no boobs and would make a shitty tranny aside from the pillow talk
agreed, he is ugly. makeup wouldnt make him look better.
is Online   Reply With Quote
NewbieChris
Old 11-09-09, 09:33 PM
  #30
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: East of nowhere
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
agreed, he is ugly. makeup wouldnt make him look better.
I am beautiful. I got stopped the other night and told "You are the most gorgeous person I've ever seen."

HA, suck on that bitch!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
FitnessBrat
Old 11-09-09, 09:36 PM
  #31
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieChris View Post
I am beautiful. I got stopped the other night and told "You are the most gorgeous person I've ever seen."

HA, suck on that bitch!



Post up a face shot, let me see
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 11-09-09, 10:05 PM
  #32
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieChris View Post
I got stopped the other night and told "You are the most gorgeous person I've ever seen."

HA, suck on that bitch!
bwahahahah, who told you that? this guy?

is Online   Reply With Quote
therock
Old 11-17-09, 11:35 PM
  #33
 
therock's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Oct 2003
Age: 36
Likes:
you look good bro!
__________________
5'9.5'' 220lbs.
"ANYTHING SAID BY THE ROCK IS FICTION AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY BY ANYONE. THIS IS ROLE PLAYING AND JUST FOR FUN"
"If you are satisfied your done, you might aswell call it quits. Satisfaction is when you believe you can no longer be successfull, and no longer want to strive for more. I am not satisfied, and never will be"
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump