SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Beginners
Reload this Page i need helppp....

Beginners Q&A For People Just Getting Started

chico
Old 01-16-11, 12:43 AM
i need helppp....

Superior Newbie
whats up everyone i just signed up and i need some advice.... im 27 years old 5'9
i weight 125.5kg / 276lbs all this fat is in my upper body chest back and especially stomach which is very discouraging a bit in the thighs too... i was always overweight 4 years ago i did martial arts and dropped to 80kg's but i hurt my back and had to stop so im back to the beggining... i heard from a couple of people that Hgh would be a good way to start since i want to lose and build fast and itll help strengthen the muscles around the spine which i hurt.... may someone help me with some advice... its been 2 weeks im on a just steamed vegetable diet... and if you think Hgh is good for me may you please let me know which brand exactly since i have someone in the hospital who will be able to get me some....
is Offline   Reply With Quote
dna9488
Old 01-17-11, 12:49 PM

Superior Admiral
start dieting and do cardio. Since you have an injury, play around with some cardio equipment that doesn't hurt your back.
is Online   Reply With Quote
chico
Old 01-17-11, 04:56 PM

Superior Newbie
thanks for taking time to answer..... ive been doing lots of cardio lifiting weights and tai bo when theres a session going on at the gym.... ive lost 7kg/16lbs in 9 days.... i need something that will strengthen the muscles and help speed up the process in losing the fat and to build lean muscle..... someone plz suggest something
Bouncer
Old 01-17-11, 05:00 PM

Administrator
You don't really need anything besides training to "strengthen your muscles".

If you can get gh from a hospital then any brand they have would be great. But somehow I think there is an issue with your story. People that work at a hospital can't just grab what they want.
chico
Old 01-18-11, 12:49 AM

Superior Newbie
where im at everything goes..... a bit of money and theyll bring the whole pharmacy to you.... is there a specific brand of gh or name that you can recommend to me? cuz my plug needs a name to give the guy since hes third party.... i appreciate your response Bouncer!!
Bouncer
Old 01-18-11, 07:09 AM

Administrator