SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Member Gallery
Reload this Page First Pic

Member Gallery Pictures Of SM Members

GreyingWolf
Old 08-21-11, 05:59 AM
First Pic

Superior Newbie
Started training again after 20 year break November last year. I was 240lbs and 25% BF but carried it ok at 6'5".

Only training and Nutrition Advice has come from this site. You guys are the best

Im now 225lbs 6% BF. Not big in anyway - alot of bone to cover at 6'5", but considering where I was in Nov, Im pumped.

Thanks fo all the help fella's! (especially Bouncer, Scrum, Jaktors, Rocket - and to Rado for hijacking everythread and turning it into something about BJJ)

Would like to get to 240 - 250lbs at 6% by the end of the year - see how it goes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Aug11.JPG (17.9 KB, 39 views)
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 08-21-11, 06:05 AM

Administrator
is Online   Reply With Quote
jack tors
Old 08-21-11, 08:49 AM

Superior Freak
Scrumhalf
Old 08-21-11, 10:14 AM

Excellent job, bro! Good to see hard work paying off!!

Why don't you post a thread describing everything you did to get from 25+ BF to where you are today both in terms of diet and exercise? I think it will be very useful for others.
BEAST
Old 08-21-11, 12:50 PM

Founding Member
Looking great bro. I know you made some posts about diet and exercise questions but I agree with scrum, you should start a "How I did it" thread to give pointers to others.
ROCKETW19
Old 08-21-11, 02:12 PM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by GreyingWolf View Post
Started training again after 20 year break November last year. I was 240lbs and 25% BF but carried it ok at 6'5".

Only training and Nutrition Advice has come from this site. You guys are the best

Im now 225lbs 6% BF. Not big in anyway - alot of bone to cover at 6'5", but considering where I was in Nov, Im pumped.

Thanks fo all the help fella's! (especially Bouncer, Scrum, Jaktors, Rocket - and to Rado for hijacking everythread and turning it into something about BJJ)

Would like to get to 240 - 250lbs at 6% by the end of the year - see how it goes.
you look great bro 6-5 your a tall bastard gonna be hard to look big even at 250lol
dna9488
Old 08-21-11, 07:17 PM

Superior Admiral
GreyingWolf
Old 08-21-11, 09:47 PM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by Scrumhalf View Post
Excellent job, bro! Good to see hard work paying off!!

Why don't you post a thread describing everything you did to get from 25+ BF to where you are today both in terms of diet and exercise? I think it will be very useful for others.
I'll do that. Put it in beginer section - I know I spent a lot of time plowing through there for info.

I trid to find a "before", but surprisingly I kept my shirt on most of the time back then.