SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Member Gallery
Reload this Page 295lbs of nasty fat!!

Member Gallery Pictures Of SM Members


Reply
 
Thread Tools
FrankTheTank55
Old 06-09-12, 10:28 AM
295lbs of nasty fat!!
  #1
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 42
Likes:
Here Rado, you keep texting me asking for pictures. I don't really feel cool with sending another guy pictures of myself. So you can look here. Have fun!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG1027-1.jpg (57.2 KB, 110 views)
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 06-09-12, 10:45 AM
  #2
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
295lbs? you about 7 feet tall or what?

lol @ rado. little hater.

you look like one of bigscotts heavens angels motorbicycle gang members!!
is Online   Reply With Quote
GrowthMan
Old 06-09-12, 11:02 AM
  #3
 
GrowthMan's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: trapped in suburbia
Likes:
Cool shower curtain.

Keep up the good work.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 06-09-12, 11:04 AM
  #4
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrowthMan View Post
Cool shower curtain.
is Online   Reply With Quote
FrankTheTank55
Old 06-09-12, 11:11 AM
  #5
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 42
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
295lbs? you about 7 feet tall or what?

lol @ rado. little hater.

you look like one of bigscotts heavens angels motorbicycle gang members!!
I wish I was 7' tall!!! I'm 5'11
is Online   Reply With Quote
FrankTheTank55
Old 06-09-12, 11:13 AM
  #6
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 42
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrowthMan View Post
Cool shower curtain.

Keep up the good work.
Thanks Bro! That's actually my Mom's bathroom....LOL I can ask her where she got that shower curtain.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 06-09-12, 11:15 AM
  #7
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
I wish I was 7' tall!!! I'm 5'11
well you must be a big belly fucker cause 295 at 5'11 is ronnie coleman in his prime type size and you aint quite there. lol
is Online   Reply With Quote
FrankTheTank55
Old 06-09-12, 11:21 AM
  #8
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 42
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
bitch I nvr asked u lol....such a liar....I know ur a big.........fat dude was sup with the fucking Andrew dice clay look....
Dude, I got all the texts! I ever got the text where you asked if I had any naked picturedres of myself. And when I said that it was pretty gay of you to ask me that, you went on and on about how its not gay bcause all the guys in Brazil do it or something???

Andrew Dice Clay??? LOL That's funny! I was going to do my "Rado" impression and wear a hat a couple sizes too small backwards like its the 90s....LOL

I'm just fucking with you man. I don't want you getting upset or anything here.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 06-09-12, 11:23 AM
  #9
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
Dude, I got all the texts! I ever got the text where you asked if I had any naked picturedres of myself. And when I said that it was pretty gay of you to ask me that, you went on and on about how its not gay bcause all the guys in Brazil do it or something???

Andrew Dice Clay??? LOL That's funny! I was going to do my "Rado" impression and wear a hat a couple sizes too small backwards like its the 90s....LOL

I'm just fucking with you man. I don't want you getting upset or anything here.
to do a rado impression you have to stand facing slightly away from the camera instead of straight on so people wont notice his lack of width.
is Online   Reply With Quote
FrankTheTank55
Old 06-09-12, 11:28 AM
  #10
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 42
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
well you must be a big belly fucker cause 295 at 5'11 is ronnie coleman in his prime type size and you aint quite there. lol
I think my legs probably weight 100lbs each! LOL I walk like 50-60 miles a week. Just a couple tree trunks! I actually hate my legs.
is Online   Reply With Quote
FitnessBrat
Old 06-09-12, 12:13 PM
  #11
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
Thanks Bro! That's actually my Mom's bathroom....LOL I can ask her where she got that shower curtain.



You were making a sweet backdrop like they do at Walmart
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Mr I
Old 06-09-12, 01:09 PM
  #12
 
Mr I's Avatar
 
VEGETARIAN
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Self Righteous Brit
Likes:
I wouldn't have put you at 295 maybe your just real thick set
__________________
Most successful founding member
is Offline   Reply With Quote
FrankTheTank55
Old 06-09-12, 01:30 PM
  #13
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 42
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FitnessBrat View Post
You were making a sweet backdrop like they do at Walmart
I wish i had a tropical scene like they have on cruise ships...
is Online   Reply With Quote
FitnessBrat
Old 06-09-12, 01:39 PM
  #14
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
I wish i had a tropical scene like they have on cruise ships...


Hahaha, those were cheesy as hell
is Offline   Reply With Quote
bigscott
Old 06-12-12, 03:53 PM
  #15
 
bigscott's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2008
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
Here Rado, you keep texting me asking for pictures. I don't really feel cool with sending another guy pictures of myself. So you can look here. Have fun!
frank not doubting you bro but trying to figure out where 295 is ... i am 280 at 5 ' 10 " and i am allot larger then you ... do you carry allot of fat in mid section ? please don't take my post as being negative .. like to see a full pic minus shower curtain
__________________
"Everything is permissible"óbut not everything is beneficial. "Everything is permissible"óbut not everything is constructive. Nobody should seek his own good, but the good of others.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 06-12-12, 05:52 PM
  #16
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigscott

frank not doubting you bro but trying to figure out where 295 is ... i am 280 at 5 ' 10 " and i am allot larger then you ... do you carry allot of fat in mid section ? please don't take my post as being negative .. like to see a full pic minus shower curtain
He gotta fat belly. We love ya frank but if.you 295 you a fat fella!
is Online   Reply With Quote
FrankTheTank55
Old 06-13-12, 12:05 AM
  #17
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 42
Likes:
I was wearing shoes on the scale and my phone and wallet was in my pocket. Plus it was on the postal scale so maybe they are trying to cheat people???
is Online   Reply With Quote
blm
Old 06-13-12, 07:17 AM
  #18
 
blm's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Here
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55
I was wearing shoes on the scale and my phone and wallet was in my pocket. Plus it was on the postal scale so maybe they are trying to cheat people???
Whatcha got, one of those old satellite phones in your pocket? They probably weighed about 30lbs.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
redback
Old 06-13-12, 08:27 AM
  #19
 
redback's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2007
Likes:
I think his scales are broken
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 06-13-12, 09:17 AM
  #20
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55
I was wearing shoes on the scale and my phone and wallet was in my pocket. Plus it was on the postal scale so maybe they are trying to cheat people???
Lol
is Online   Reply With Quote
FrankTheTank55
Old 06-13-12, 10:25 AM
  #21
 
FrankTheTank55's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: michigan
Age: 42
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
He gotta fat belly. We love ya frank but if.you 295 you a fat fella!
Yeah, I have a lot of work to do. I never said I was where I want to be. Here is a picture if my gut...LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG1079-2.jpg (34.3 KB, 39 views)
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 06-13-12, 10:29 AM
  #22
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
get on the GHerona now!
is Online   Reply With Quote
Mr I
Old 06-13-12, 12:41 PM
  #23
 
Mr I's Avatar
 
VEGETARIAN
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Self Righteous Brit
Likes:
not so bad
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump