SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Beginners
Reload this Page hgh

Beginners Q&A For People Just Getting Started


Reply
 
Thread Tools
john paul
Old 12-09-12, 08:10 PM
hgh
  #1
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2012
Likes:
i am interested in taking hgh but I am confused most people refer to taking i.u's but the flexpen is in mg's whats the coversion?
and how much should i take?
thanks
is Offline   Reply With Quote
ROCKETW19
Old 12-09-12, 09:19 PM
  #2
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by john paul View Post
i am interested in taking hgh but I am confused most people refer to taking i.u's but the flexpen is in mg's whats the coversion?
and how much should i take?
thanks
I belive it is 3.3 ius per MG
to be sure just google it but I think thats it.

depending on you but i would start out at 4 ius per day split 2 in morning and 2 at night and adjust from there.

there are lots of other things involved but I just anwsered your direct question
is Offline   Reply With Quote
john paul
Old 12-09-12, 09:40 PM
  #3
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Dec 2012
Likes:
thanks Rocket
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 12-09-12, 11:28 PM
  #4
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
how much can you afford is the question.

if you cant run GH consistently for months then dont even bother.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Ashop
Old 12-18-12, 08:48 PM
Lightbulb
  #5
 
Ashop's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2004
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by john paul View Post
i am interested in taking hgh but I am confused most people refer to taking i.u's but the flexpen is in mg's whats the coversion?
and how much should i take?
thanks
Best saved for the well advanced athlete in my opinion.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 12-18-12, 10:31 PM
  #6
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alin View Post
Best saved for the well advanced athlete in my opinion.
I disagree. GH just does something for me that AAS cant do. if you can afford it i think everyone should try it.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Alinshop
Old 03-21-13, 04:04 PM
  #7
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jan 2013
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
I disagree. GH just does something for me that AAS cant do. if you can afford it i think everyone should try it.
I agree, if you can afford it, but you will get a lot more gains form a $50 bottle of test then you would a $300kit
is Offline   Reply With Quote
hardtarget
Old 03-23-13, 09:29 AM
  #8
 
Banned
Join Date: Mar 2013
Likes:
HGH is worth the price trust me.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
BEAST
Old 03-23-13, 11:34 AM
  #9
 
BEAST's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Likes:
But like bouncer said, if you are gonna run only one kit don't waste your money.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Ashop
Old 04-07-13, 07:33 PM
Lightbulb
  #10
 
Ashop's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2004
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardtarget View Post
HGH is worth the price trust me.
I agree,,if your advanced and you use it in the correct environment I do think its worth it. For its fat loss effect alone it has me sold.
is Online   Reply With Quote
AllDay
Old 05-13-13, 05:32 PM
  #11
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Jul 2012
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
I disagree. GH just does something for me that AAS cant do. if you can afford it i think everyone should try it.
I have thought hard about using hgh and I do have the funds to purchase around 3-4 kits right now. However, I haven't been willing to go for it because I've heard it shuts down thyroid production and causes organ enlargement, neither of these traits entice me. What effect does hgh have on blood pressure, as I have been on bp meds for last two years? Can anyone clarify or shed light on this?
is Online   Reply With Quote
ROCKETW19
Old 05-13-13, 08:45 PM
  #12
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllDay View Post
I have thought hard about using hgh and I do have the funds to purchase around 3-4 kits right now. However, I haven't been willing to go for it because I've heard it shuts down thyroid production and causes organ enlargement, neither of these traits entice me. What effect does hgh have on blood pressure, as I have been on bp meds for last two years? Can anyone clarify or shed light on this?
shut down thyroid NO slows it yes will you notice on a small 2-3 ius a day for a few months i doubt it.
same with organ growth you wont get any of this with the small amout you are talking.
these storys come from the BBer that use 20 -30 ius a day for years.
BP that is something I cant talk about as I have no issues so i dont know. but I would assume and only assume that it could as GH will have you retaining water so if your at risk already it might be worse but how much is the qustion if any?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
AllDay
Old 05-13-13, 08:57 PM
  #13
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Jul 2012
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
shut down thyroid NO slows it yes will you notice on a small 2-3 ius a day for a few months i doubt it.
same with organ growth you wont get any of this with the small amout you are talking.
these storys come from the BBer that use 20 -30 ius a day for years.
BP that is something I cant talk about as I have no issues so i dont know. but I would assume and only assume that it could as GH will have you retaining water so if your at risk already it might be worse but how much is the qustion if any?
Thanks Rocket, appreciate the knowledge you share.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump