SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Member Gallery
Reload this Page My updated pics-been a long time

Member Gallery Pictures Of SM Members

rado
Old 01-10-13, 06:13 PM
Wink My updated pics-been a long time

Founding Member
So just wanted to get some opinions without people being idiots. Wanted to see what some people thought.

Is the ripped/lean look good or having the thick/size look better?

I believe this goes with the persons body type more than anything.

My point to this is that I've had several looks through the years of being lean and having more fat and now, just having a nice thick look which I feel great with. Is it really easy for me to lean up? Of course with all the shit I do ED, but I don't like it. I like being heavy.

I've been off for almost 5 months now and I feel great, but I also train my ass off with everything I do. I don't even know how I do it sometimes.

The 1st pic was my leanest ever and didn't like it very much. The 3rd pic is natural and the 4th bald pic is natural for 2.5yrs and just training/rolling and eating well.

I truly don't care about having a ripped/six pack look. I can take off my shirt and look great regardless of bouncers saying. What he doesn't realize is regardless of what a person looks like, it's about confidence;)

Not to mention; he WOULD NOT look anywhere like that without the drugs he's on...so in reality; it's all fake because the day he comes off. He will commit suicide I respect those who have a great physique with no drugs or very little if any.

A lot can be achieved by a good diet, training regimen and DISCIPLINE.

Last edited by rado; 01-26-13 at 02:09 PM.
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 01-10-13, 06:22 PM

Founding Member
And yes I will add that being "ON" feels great and most of us would not have our size or strength without it. So not saying being "ON" is a bad thing...Just when it consumes you and that's all you know and can't have a nice physique without it, that IMO is a problem.
Bouncer
Old 01-10-13, 06:24 PM

Administrator
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I can take off my shirt and look great regardless of bouncers saying. What he doesn't realize is regardless of what a person looks like, it's about confidence;)

Not to mention; he WOULD NOT look anywhere like that without the drugs he's on...so in reality; it's all fake because the day he comes off. He will commit suicide

As for the pics, you look better then Mr.I no doubt but whats strange with you is that even in the first pic when you were really lean, your abs are still kind of covered up. I don't doubt that you are a strong guy though.
rado
Old 01-10-13, 06:27 PM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

As for the pics, you look better then Mr.I no doubt but whats strange with you is that even in the first pic when you were really lean, your abs are still kind of covered up. I don't doubt that you are a strong guy though.
It's easier for you to be leaner and get to that point than me bro, we've had this discussion. It's called genetics; as in I would always be stronger than you regardless of what you take and you would be leaner regardless of what I do.

I'm an endo and you're a meso. That we can't change.

Camera angle perhaps?
Bouncer
Old 01-10-13, 06:30 PM

Administrator

I'm an endo and you're a meso. That we can't change.
ok i will go with that you endo you!

ROCKETW19
Old 01-11-13, 02:44 AM

Founding Member
I know most dont agree but I like pic 3 the best. sure you are not as skinny as picture 1 but to me you look better bigger. the rest of the pics are like MRI cant see anything,lol

side note i hope thoes are not the legs you keep talking about in picture 2. ;)
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Mr I
Old 01-11-13, 05:10 AM

VEGETARIAN
while your physique is better than bouncers and more powerful looking, with arms and legs, your.goal is clearly not stage bodybuilding, you have a good functional look and way thicker than bouncer.
Old 01-11-13, 05:44 AM

Superior Amateur
Ronin, I think you look best in picture 1 and 3.
Alina
Old 01-11-13, 05:46 AM

Superior Amateur
Bouncer
Old 01-11-13, 09:06 AM

Administrator
Originally Posted by Mr incredible View Post
while your physique is better than bouncers and more powerful looking, with arms and legs, your.goal is clearly not stage bodybuilding, you have a good functional look and way thicker than bouncer.
You knew this was comming, I bet you waited up all night just waiting to get blasted by a real life living god...

I am disapointed in you. you only worked my name in 2 times in a 1 sentence post. :(

Lets be real. You werent talking or even thinking about rado with this post. I fill your every thought and you absolutly hate that I look as good as I do.

Maybe you wouldnt be so jealous if you had actually put in the work over the years instead of eating shit all day and then hobbling your fat ass into the gym for 10 minutes of power movements before retiring to another meal.

I am flattered that I am your new standard of comparing everyone to. I mean I wouldnt use myself as a comparison to anyone either if I looked like you.

P.S. I am not sure you have the right to tell rado that his goal is "clearly not stage bodybuilding" when your own personal shape resembles..

Love ya barrel boy.
Turbo3000
Old 01-11-13, 09:46 AM

Founding Member
Bouncer
Old 01-11-13, 10:21 AM

Administrator
"Here rado, let me give you a boost." "Thanks Mr.I, we must work together to try and get the best of bouncer."

auri
Old 01-11-13, 11:19 AM

Superior Pro
rado
Old 01-11-13, 11:24 AM

Founding Member
So I take most like the leaner look? Bouncer ya kill me brah.....
rado
Old 01-11-13, 11:49 AM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
I know most dont agree but I like pic 3 the best. sure you are not as skinny as picture 1 but to me you look better bigger. the rest of the pics are like MRI cant see anything,lol

side note i hope thoes are not the legs you keep talking about in picture 2. ;)
I knew you'd like the thicker look. My legs have better shape now due to my bjj; less fat on them but still big. Can't do a fucking triangle to save my life lol.
Quote:
Don't like nor ever would want bbr look. I like thick stocky build.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina View Post
edit 1 and 4.
Thank you. Lean look is what you like I see
Quote:
Originally Posted by auri View Post
You look good brother.
Thanks bro. You're looking good yourself.
rado
Old 01-11-13, 11:50 AM

Founding Member
"Here rado, let me give you a boost." "Thanks Mr.I, we must work together to try and get the best of bouncer."

You smell my farts brah?
COLOSSUS
Old 01-11-13, 12:25 PM

Superior Pro
always been a big stocky dude. Keep it up brother.
Old 01-11-13, 12:53 PM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by COLOSSUS View Post
always been a big stocky dude. Keep it up brother.
Thanks brother. Now stop eating food in he bathroom ewwww
Scrumhalf
Old 01-11-13, 01:12 PM

LMAO... great pic!!
decadecadeca
Old 01-11-13, 01:52 PM

Superior Freak
For pics 1 and 4, watch and pay close attention at the 40 second mark.

Pumping Iron- Arnold teach little guy how to pose - YouTube
rado
Old 01-11-13, 02:04 PM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by decadecadeca View Post
For pics 1 and 4, watch and pay close attention at the 40 second mark.

Pumping Iron- Arnold teach little guy how to pose - YouTube
Lol....
decadecadeca
Old 01-11-13, 02:13 PM

Superior Freak
Honestly not trying to bust your balls, if you're gonna try and hit that pose in pics you would look a lot better if you turned and opened up.
rado
Old 01-11-13, 02:36 PM

Founding Member
Honestly not trying to bust your balls, if you're gonna try and hit that pose in pics you would look a lot better if you turned and opened up.
I hear you bro...But do you really think I'm trying to "hit" that pose I obviously have no clue on posing...I could easily just put one leg up on chair naked and let the dong hang I mean, that takes no talent.

Great video bro...I'm hiding I guess lol.
decadecadeca
Old 01-11-13, 03:19 PM

Superior Freak
You're making an attempt at a side chest pose, intentional or not.

Just constructive criticism don't get pissy.
rado
Old 01-11-13, 03:23 PM

Founding Member
You're making an attempt at a side chest pose, intentional or not.

Just constructive criticism don't get pissy.
I'm NOT :argue:
blm
Old 01-11-13, 03:54 PM

Founding Member
Rado, what do you think you would weigh if you dropped down to 7-8% bf?
rado
Old 01-11-13, 04:17 PM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by blm View Post
Rado, what do you think you would weigh if you dropped down to 7-8% bf?
Well I'm currently walking around 214-216lbs ED. The 3rd pic is my current one and have no clue on BF%, maybe 12-13ish??? maybe less, who knows. If I were at 214lbs and dropped to 8%, that's about 17lbs of fat.

The 1st pic I was at my leanest ever, it felt great but I personally didn't like it...always felt light, although always strong regardless of weight. I have dropped to 198lbs back in March/May of 2012 for a comp and I was lean, but like I said;

The only issue I have with my current weight or when I'm on, is my jiu jitsu and certain moves. But that goes not just for me, but for everyone. Some guys who weigh 145lbs can't do moves I can and vice versa.
FitnessBrat
Old 01-11-13, 04:29 PM

Founding Member
I think #1 looks the best, but all the pictures are different so it's hard to really "compare" anything. Number 4 looks too skinny for you.
rado
Old 01-11-13, 04:48 PM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by FitnessBrat View Post
I think #1 looks the best, but all the pictures are different so it's hard to really "compare" anything. Number 4 looks too skinny for you.
I knew you'd say that you like the really lean look. #4 I was off for 2.5yrs if not longer; just training and jiu jitsu; I was content.

All the pics are different because I've had so many looks through all these years. Hell I have tons of pics from different cycles.

The first pic I was really strict because I was actually considering doing a show back when I lived in Florida. But wasn't willing to take the drugs necessary and honestly, I didn't have the dedication for it like I have for BJJ.
Bouncer
Old 01-11-13, 04:54 PM

Administrator
its not really the "lean" look bro you just look the best in that picture. your shape is better. i know you are bigger in the others but your shape isnt as good.

how long ago was the first pic?
FitnessBrat
Old 01-11-13, 05:00 PM

Founding Member
I knew you'd say that you like the really lean look. #4 I was off for 2.5yrs if not longer; just training and jiu jitsu; I was content.

All the pics are different because I've had so many looks through all these years. Hell I have tons of pics from different cycles.

The first pic I was really strict because I was actually considering doing a show back when I lived in Florida. But wasn't willing to take the drugs necessary and honestly, I didn't have the dedication for it like I have for BJJ.
Quote:
its not really the "lean" look bro you just look the best in that picture. your shape is better. i know you are bigger in the others but your shape isnt as good.

This exactly.

It's not necessarily that I like the really lean look (I do, but I don't ONLY like that), it's just better all around.
rado
Old 01-11-13, 05:27 PM

Founding Member

I see what you're saying in regards to shape/look. But you make it sound as if my shape is bad now and that's by far not true at all. Different environment, diff mood, diff lifestyle back then, etc...I could go on and on...Now I have a family, my business has taken off, my time is more occupied than it was back then. I was single, doing my thing, etc.

I'm happy with my look now and have no regrets. As we get older(as you will too), things change in a lot of areas, whether it be our bodies, family, etc.

Could I lean up more? Sure I could; did that not long ago. But like I said. I'm happy and all I care about is being healthy, getting blood work done and staying injury free.
Mr I
Old 01-11-13, 05:31 PM

VEGETARIAN

Do me a favor, use all the power your legs have aided by those limbs you call arms, twist to the side and dissappear from sight, you pencil neck camel
camel Laughing - YouTube
Bouncer
Old 01-11-13, 06:28 PM

Administrator
Do me a favor, use all the power your legs have aided by those limbs you call arms, twist to the side and dissappear from sight, you pencil neck camel
camel Laughing - YouTube
lol both my dogs went ape shit to the sound of that fucken camel. boxer scratched my lower back, ass, and leg when he fucken jumped on me. fucken asshole
FitnessBrat
Old 01-12-13, 07:15 AM

Founding Member

lol both my dogs went ape shit to the sound of that fucken camel. boxer scratched my lower back, ass, and leg when he fucken jumped on me. fucken asshole
Chadd77
Old 01-15-13, 06:26 AM

Founding Member
I agree with Rocket on this. I like pic number 3. I think if you dropped a little bit of fat in that pic it would be a great winter build. Then cut it down for summer time. That's usually what I end up doing.
rado
Old 01-16-13, 08:45 PM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
I agree with Rocket on this. I like pic number 3. I think if you dropped a little bit of fat in that pic it would be a great winter build. Then cut it down for summer time. That's usually what I end up doing.
I don't want to drop fat; I like it I really don't like being too lean like I have before. I like to live my life as normal as possible. Not worrying so much about OMG, I'm NOT 6% BF, RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have enough stress in my life and looking that way is great and I feel good. I don't need reassurance nor have I ever had an issue with women with my looks. Fucking being too lean is just too much work these days. I like my beer with dinner
Mr I
Old 01-17-13, 12:22 AM

VEGETARIAN
I don't want to drop fat; I like it I really don't like being too lean like I have before. I like to live my life as normal as possible. Not worrying so much about OMG, I'm NOT 6% BF, RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have enough stress in my life and looking that way is great and I feel good. I don't need reassurance nor have I ever had an issue with women with my looks. Fucking being too lean is just too much work these days. I like my beer with dinner
I agree, I'm just doing it because I haven't in ages
auri
Old 01-17-13, 09:30 AM

Superior Pro
Shit, I'm just glad you guys are posting pics. It's very cool seeing the transformations!!!
Bouncer
Old 01-17-13, 09:53 AM

Administrator
Originally Posted by auri View Post
Shit, I'm just glad you guys are posting pics. It's very cool seeing the transformations!!!
what are you going to do when i make my full transformation?

Mr I
Old 01-17-13, 09:56 AM

VEGETARIAN
Bouncer
Old 01-17-13, 10:19 AM

Administrator
^ strolling on stage? Nah, never happen
stop embarrassing yourself talking about a fucken stage.

be the best you can be NOW. this is not 20 years ago.
Mr I
Old 01-17-13, 10:27 AM

VEGETARIAN
stop embarrassing yourself talking about a fucken stage.

be the best you can be NOW. this is not 20 years ago.
rado
Old 02-24-13, 10:16 PM

Founding Member
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 8.jpg (35.9 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (22.5 KB, 37 views)
Mr I
Old 02-25-13, 01:31 AM

VEGETARIAN
Scrumhalf
Old 02-25-13, 02:27 AM

Why do your toes look like they are frostbitten? Is that from the BJJ?
redback
Old 02-25-13, 05:29 AM

Founding Member
You look a bit depressed in that couch pic. What's up tiger?
rado
Old 02-25-13, 06:08 AM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by Scrumhalf View Post
Why do your toes look like they are frostbitten? Is that from the BJJ?
Yep but it started with wrestling and it continues on. When i compete or train. I have be very cateful of toe holds ouch!
rado
Old 02-25-13, 06:09 AM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by redback View Post
You look a bit depressed in that couch pic. What's up tiger?
I was exhausted bro and my gf thought it was funny to take a pic.