SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Member Gallery
Reload this Page New Pic

Member Gallery Pictures Of SM Members


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Bouncer
Old 02-25-13, 08:25 PM
New Pic
  #1
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
I never actually post my pics in the members pictures section so maybe I should start.

Its to cold and im to lazy to shave, I will just do it the day before I leave for mexico in a couple weeks.

Been off Gh now for over 2 months. Low dose cycle of 300mg test and 200mg masteron per week. Im generally pleased with how I look, though i know I need to make some improvements. arms need to catch up with chest for sure. Legs also need more size.

no pump in any of the pics so watch your fucken comments unless you are willing to just walk into your bathroom and snap a pic unpumped like only I and beast do. fucken pussies.

First pic taken today, second pic a few days ago, 3rd pic a few weeks ago.





is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 02-25-13, 08:31 PM
  #2
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Let me also add that I need a house cleaner as you can see by the toothpaste all over the mirror in the first pic. Rado, if you are willing to clean my house, I promise I will sit down with you and explain how to understand your macros and the importance of knowing your food intake.
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 02-25-13, 09:59 PM
  #3
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
Let me also add that I need a house cleaner as you can see by the toothpaste all over the mirror in the first pic. Rado, if you are willing to clean my house, I promise I will sit down with you and explain how to understand your macros and the importance of knowing your food intake.
I don't fuck with homos, sorry. But looking nice and lean but skinny as well bro.
is Online   Reply With Quote
BEAST
Old 02-25-13, 10:13 PM
  #4
 
BEAST's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Likes:
Thanks for the props bouncy.

Looking good bro but how are you handling the no gh stuff?

I was out of my rips for a few days and I started the feel less full in a couple of days. Now I'm back on it for the last four days that thick dense feeling is back and I'm loving it.

I don't think I'll be without gh ever again. lol.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Mr I
Old 02-25-13, 10:58 PM
  #5
 
Mr I's Avatar
 
VEGETARIAN
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Self Righteous Brit
Likes:
Good width on the torso and good sweep on the legs.

Couple tips;

Swap the hack squat for smith squats high rep to 90 degrees for a while, it'll bring your tear drop out. Also then swap them for light but deep leg press, feet on upper outer of block, tours pointed out a little. This will fill the gasp between your legs with upper inner thigh
__________________
Most successful founding member
is Offline   Reply With Quote
redback
Old 02-26-13, 02:34 AM
  #6
 
redback's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2007
Likes:
Legs look good
is Online   Reply With Quote
ROCKETW19
Old 02-26-13, 02:54 AM
  #7
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes:
leg shape is awsome but they are about the size of my forarms
back looks huge, I now know what you mean by small waste makes you look alot bigger.
Still think your chest shape is weird(no offence) you need cleavage or how ever you spell it. you need meat in the middle,lol
actually shape is nice and round I just mean the center and upper part

over all (if you shaved) and I was a chick Id fuck you,lol
is Offline   Reply With Quote
redback
Old 02-26-13, 04:14 AM
  #8
 
redback's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2007
Likes:
I think his legs are huge. Maybe cause mine are shit
is Online   Reply With Quote
Mr I
Old 02-26-13, 04:55 AM
  #9
 
Mr I's Avatar
 
VEGETARIAN
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Self Righteous Brit
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
leg shape is awsome but they are about the size of my forarms
back looks huge, I now know what you mean by small waste makes you look alot bigger.
Still think your chest shape is weird(no offence) you need cleavage or how ever you spell it. you need meat in the middle,lol
actually shape is nice and round I just mean the center and upper part

over all (if you shaved) and I was a chick Id fuck you,lol
get a.grip bro
is Offline   Reply With Quote
FitnessBrat
Old 02-26-13, 08:03 AM
  #10
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Likes:
Better view of the dog, please
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 02-26-13, 09:32 AM
  #11
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
skinny as well bro.
I know right?! Sickly even.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAST View Post
Thanks for the props bouncy.

Looking good bro but how are you handling the no gh stuff?

I was out of my rips for a few days and I started the feel less full in a couple of days. Now I'm back on it for the last four days that thick dense feeling is back and I'm loving it.

I don't think I'll be without gh ever again. lol.
I hear ya bro. That is why I am pretty happy with how I look considering I am maintaining that tight waist, "full" muscle look. I do notice it though. Like when I wake up in the morning the muscles don't look as full. Recovery time also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr incredible View Post
Good width on the torso and good sweep on the legs.

Couple tips;

Swap the hack squat for smith squats high rep to 90 degrees for a while, it'll bring your tear drop out. Also then swap them for light but deep leg press, feet on upper outer of block, tours pointed out a little. This will fill the gasp between your legs with upper inner thigh
Thanks bro, I will try the feet on the upper outter thing. Right not I do legs twice a week and I do hack early in the week and leg press late in the week.

Smith machine squats or regular squats for that matter have never been my thing. I dont know if it because I have long legs or what but I have never felt the movement where I should be feeling it no matter how light the weight I am using. I have lifted with power lifters etc.. that have shown me proper form over and over again and they just never feel right. I just dont think my body mechanics are right for squats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
leg shape is awsome but they are about the size of my forarms
back looks huge, I now know what you mean by small waste makes you look alot bigger.
Still think your chest shape is weird(no offence) you need cleavage or how ever you spell it. you need meat in the middle,lol
actually shape is nice and round I just mean the center and upper part

over all (if you shaved) and I was a chick Id fuck you,lol
Thanks! I think. :panic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by redback View Post
I think his legs are huge.
They aren't huge. The good shape of them makes them appear that way. Definitely needs more size while keeping the pretty shape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FitnessBrat View Post
Better view of the dog, please
Nah he is shy, plus he isn't very fond of you, piss his dad off far to often.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Scrumhalf
Old 02-26-13, 10:10 AM
  #12
 
Scrumhalf's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Beyond the Event Horizon
Likes:
Looking lean bro...

Gotta give you credit.. lots of guys here, myself included, talk a lot but you've clearly backed it up with the goods. We can all pull your leg in a good natured way, but nobody can seriously give you shit about anything.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 02-26-13, 10:19 AM
  #13
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumhalf View Post
Looking lean bro...

Gotta give you credit.. lots of guys here, myself included, talk a lot but you've clearly backed it up with the goods. We can all pull your leg in a good natured way, but nobody can seriously give you shit about anything.
Thanks bro! Mod of the month!

And because FB wants to act like she isn't impressed, she gets demoted to turd of the month. :pimpslap:
is Online   Reply With Quote
auri
Old 02-26-13, 11:16 AM
  #14
 
auri's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2011
Likes:
Lookin good bro.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 02-26-13, 11:34 AM
  #15
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
leg shape is awsome but they are about the size of my forarms
back looks huge, I now know what you mean by small waste makes you look alot bigger.
Still think your chest shape is weird(no offence) you need cleavage or how ever you spell it. you need meat in the middle,lol
actually shape is nice and round I just mean the center and upper part

over all (if you shaved) and I was a chick Id fuck you,lol
by the way bro, like i said in my first post in this thread, watch your comments unless you are willing to post an unpumped mirror shot of yourself. if you want to talk about "weird" bodies maybe you should LOOK IN THE MIRROR.

yes i am insecure but lets compare apples to apples instead of you being able to hide behind your 1 pumped gym picture and talk about how skinny and "weird" I look.

With rockets permission, and to show you guys the difference between a pumped gym picture and an unpumped mirror shot..

rocket, when you can look as good as me just standing in the mirror without a pump, only then can you call me weird and skinny. WW3 bitch.

is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 02-26-13, 11:38 AM
  #16
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
radio, you fat fuck, i lay the same challenge out to you. walk into your bathroom right now and snap a picture of yourself. every shot you have ever posted is after the gym in the locker room or with clothes on like that orange shirt where you just look like a old fat guy.

lets do this!
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 02-26-13, 11:41 AM
  #17
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
i am going to the gym to do that thing called working out, not sure if you guys have ever heard of it. when i get back, i will be prepared to battle so lets see what you fuckers got!
is Online   Reply With Quote
COLOSSUS
Old 02-26-13, 11:47 AM
  #18
 
COLOSSUS's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Left Side
Likes:
You look like shit. Just like this shit site :panic:













Obviously kidding. Looking great white boy
__________________
Word to your moms. I came to drop bombs.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 02-26-13, 12:09 PM
  #19
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by auri View Post
Lookin good bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by COLOSSUS View Post
You look like shit. Just like this shit site :panic:









Obviously kidding. Looking great white boy
thanks nigs.
is Online   Reply With Quote
ROCKETW19
Old 02-26-13, 12:26 PM
  #20
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes:
Lol how about we post pictures of hoses we own or cars trucks motorcycles ect maybe bank accounts or cash in my safe
What if we post bills we owe!
Not sure your point of putting me down other than making yourself look good
Regardless I still agree with what I said about your pictures you posted and asked I anwsered I didn't think anything wrong with what I posted
is Offline   Reply With Quote
ROCKETW19
Old 02-26-13, 12:48 PM
  #21
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes:
Pic dont show! But 1 week don't count I'd say your still off lol
GH only? When you gonna add steroids? GH will take awhile be patient
Also your young you might need more ius?
But repost pjcture
is Offline   Reply With Quote
ROCKETW19
Old 02-26-13, 01:42 PM
  #22
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes:
Ya GH is no joke!
If I new you better if say your legs are small but shape is there, lol
Shoulders look like they are your strong point. They look nice and round
Ill look at your cycle thread I seem it but I forget right now!

IMO GH won't be that great for you at your age but lets wait and see around 6 months in
If anything you get health from it
is Offline   Reply With Quote
auri
Old 02-26-13, 01:50 PM
  #23
 
auri's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2011
Likes:
Haha you guys are killing me! I can't wait to hit the gym tonight!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Scrumhalf
Old 02-26-13, 01:58 PM
  #24
 
Scrumhalf's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Beyond the Event Horizon
Likes:
On this board, Bouncer, Scott, Auri and Filipe look like bodybuilders. Turbo and Colossus looks lean and in great shape. The rest of us, either no data, or look like something, but not bodybuilders lol....
is Online   Reply With Quote
ROCKETW19
Old 02-26-13, 02:24 PM
  #25
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumhalf View Post
On this board, Bouncer, Scott, Auri and Filipe look like bodybuilders. Turbo and Colossus looks lean and in great shape. The rest of us, either no data, or look like something, but not bodybuilders lol....
if you dont post your own picture you shouldnt comment. in no disrespect do i mean that either
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Mr I
Old 02-26-13, 02:40 PM
Wink
  #26
 
Mr I's Avatar
 
VEGETARIAN
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Self Righteous Brit
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumhalf View Post
On this board, Bouncer, Scott, Auri and Filipe look like bodybuilders. Turbo and Colossus looks lean and in great shape. The rest of us, either no data, or look like something, but not bodybuilders lol....
You have no clue about bodybuilding and aren't qualified to comment
is Offline   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 02-26-13, 02:47 PM
  #27
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FitnessBrat View Post
Better view of the dog, please

which one
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
radio, you fat fuck, i lay the same challenge out to you. walk into your bathroom right now and snap a picture of yourself. every shot you have ever posted is after the gym in the locker room or with clothes on like that orange shirt where you just look like a old fat guy.

lets do this!
Here you go hunny bunny

gonna start posting a thread on shooting in all areas....here's the first...yes I have more hair than you do, well I think
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20130226_031653.jpg (55.8 KB, 40 views)
is Online   Reply With Quote
Mr I
Old 02-26-13, 02:49 PM
  #28
 
Mr I's Avatar
 
VEGETARIAN
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Self Righteous Brit
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
by the way bro, like i said in my first post in this thread, watch your comments unless you are willing to post an unpumped mirror shot of yourself. if you want to talk about "weird" bodies maybe you should LOOK IN THE MIRROR.

yes i am insecure but lets compare apples to apples instead of you being able to hide behind your 1 pumped gym picture and talk about how skinny and "weird" I look.

With rockets permission, and to show you guys the difference between a pumped gym picture and an unpumped mirror shot..

rocket, when you can look as good as me just standing in the mirror without a pump, only then can you call me weird and skinny. WW3 bitch.

Listen, we all workout, possibly for.different objectives, but lets just keep a lid on the negativity. Rocket looks good, could look very good if he leaned up more, bouncer has a goods shape and condition, beast its looking better by the day, as am I. Scott has been on anither level, which, with all due respect, I don't want to go.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Scrumhalf
Old 02-26-13, 02:53 PM
  #29
 
Scrumhalf's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Beyond the Event Horizon
Likes:
I just calls 'em like I sees 'em... As Rado says, if the shoe fits.... .

And yeah, I am not a bodybuilder and I have posted my photos before, so it'ss not like I'm just talking smack about others.
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 02-26-13, 02:54 PM
  #30
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumhalf View Post
I just calls 'em like I sees 'em... As Rado says, if the shoe fits.... ..
Bitch that's my escape goat
is Online   Reply With Quote
Scrumhalf
Old 02-26-13, 02:57 PM
  #31
 
Scrumhalf's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Beyond the Event Horizon
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr incredible View Post

Listen, we all workout, possibly for.different objectives, but lets just keep a lid on the negativity.
Physician, heal thyself.

You more than anyone else give people especially Bouncer shit for how they look.

That's all fine and in good fun when it is in jest but let's not get all hot and bothered when the barbs hit a bit too close to home.
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 02-26-13, 03:02 PM
  #32
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumhalf View Post
Physician, heal thyself.

You more than anyone else give people especially Bouncer shit for how they look.

That's all fine and in good fun when it is in jest but let's not get all hot and bothered when the barbs hit a bit too close to home.
THIS/\
is Online   Reply With Quote
auri
Old 02-26-13, 03:07 PM
  #33
 
auri's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2011
Likes:
Lmao, did you really post that pic darting yourself?? Crazy as fuck dude!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Mr I
Old 02-26-13, 03:09 PM
  #34
 
Mr I's Avatar
 
VEGETARIAN
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Self Righteous Brit
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumhalf View Post
I just calls 'em like I sees 'em... As Rado says, if the shoe fits.... .

And yeah, I am not a bodybuilder and I have posted my photos before, so it's not like I'm just talking smack about others.
No, not if the shoe fits passive aggressive shit, just stick to what you know, your a mod but not an expert in all areas, and knock off the crap.

your second paragraph makes no sense to me but its cool, lets see these picks then bro, you have my word I won't be negative
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Mr I
Old 02-26-13, 03:14 PM
  #35
 
Mr I's Avatar
 
VEGETARIAN
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Self Righteous Brit
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
THIS/\
THAT
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Mr I
Old 02-26-13, 03:16 PM
  #36
 
Mr I's Avatar
 
VEGETARIAN
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Self Righteous Brit
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
which one


Here you go hunny bunny

gonna start posting a thread on shooting in all areas....here's the first...yes I have more hair than you do, well I think
you seriousely shoot in your pecs? that's brave, loom forward to you body being an anatomy chart for our benefit
is Offline   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 02-26-13, 03:27 PM
  #37
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
I shoot in all areas bro, I just started a pic log. IMO everyone should do the same to NOT develop scar tissue. Traps are tricky but Lats are my fav. When you do 6 month cycles, 3 shots a week; do the math buddy...Rotation is key;)
is Online   Reply With Quote
ROCKETW19
Old 02-26-13, 04:04 PM
  #38
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumhalf View Post
I just calls 'em like I sees 'em... As Rado says, if the shoe fits.... .

And yeah, I am not a bodybuilder and I have posted my photos before, so it'ss not like I'm just talking smack about others.
I didnt know you posted pic before! if so then feel free to sat anything you like,lol
is Offline   Reply With Quote
ROCKETW19
Old 02-26-13, 04:08 PM
  #39
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
which one


Here you go hunny bunny

gonna start posting a thread on shooting in all areas....here's the first...yes I have more hair than you do, well I think
fuck that. that is just scarry same with traps.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
blm
Old 02-26-13, 04:09 PM
  #40
 
blm's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Here
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post

I didnt know you posted pic before! if so then feel free to sat anything you like,lol
That's a ridiculous statement I don't understand why you are being so pissy. This is a public forum people post pictures of themselves for feedback, stating that you cannot comment unless you post a picture of yourself is ridiculous.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
BEAST
Old 02-26-13, 04:10 PM
  #41
 
BEAST's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumhalf View Post
On this board, Bouncer, Scott, Auri and Filipe look like bodybuilders. Turbo and Colossus looks lean and in great shape. The rest of us, either no data, or look like something, but not bodybuilders lol....
Bitch you forgot about me. :slap:

Give couple of more months and I'll fuck some shit up.






Sorry I don't have anything newer I'll post some later.
is Online   Reply With Quote
ROCKETW19
Old 02-26-13, 04:14 PM
  #42
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr incredible View Post
Listen, we all workout, possibly for.different objectives, but lets just keep a lid on the negativity. Rocket looks good, could look very good if he leaned up more, bouncer has a goods shape and condition, beast its looking better by the day, as am I. Scott has been on anither level, which, with all due respect, I don't want to go.
very true. in that pic was first thing in morning and I wasnt even working out and still am not. I prob look worse right now.
regardless I am still 250lbs with 20" arms fat or not.

I will probably slip even father behind in the next few months as a thing calledlife is in the way. my baby comes first and she is 4 months today. in 3-4 more months she wont be so needy and I will have my mom help so I can have a life again.

I already have 12 boxes of rips plenty of test and tren even have 4 IGF boxes.

I will shape up when life allows but honestly even if I tried I could not get skinny as B and no offence i dont want to be. In my avatar I was 235 no weights for a few years and hated the way I looked way to skinny for me and my taste

side note for B excuse my post about money cars ect I was a bit mad that you would actually post a picture of me to make yourself look good. I dont care if you post my pic but only to use in a bad way kinda hurt me a bit so I lashed out.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
BEAST
Old 02-26-13, 04:14 PM
  #43
 
BEAST's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Likes:
Now I'm going to the gym and get pumped and bigger. I just took my shots and my preworkout drink and I'm ready blow up.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Mr I
Old 02-26-13, 04:27 PM
  #44
 
Mr I's Avatar
 
VEGETARIAN
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Self Righteous Brit
Likes:
Get it Beast
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 02-26-13, 05:04 PM
  #45
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
Lol how about we post pictures of hoses we own or cars trucks motorcycles ect maybe bank accounts or cash in my safe
What if we post bills we owe!
Not sure your point of putting me down other than making yourself look good
Regardless I still agree with what I said about your pictures you posted and asked I anwsered I didn't think anything wrong with what I posted
because the only thing that matters to me is how i look. i would rather look great and live in my car then look like crap and be the richest man in the world.

i dont think i am putting you down anymore then you put me down, just showing an apples to apples comparison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filippe12 View Post
Here is one I just took... no pump or anything. I JUST WOKE UP LOL and nooo competition neither. 3 months off as and 1 week on 4 iu ed.
good overall shape bro, delts and arms look good. obvious flaw is the chest, you really need to experiment with different movements and get that under control. you have a short torso so keeping that midsection at tight as possible is a must for the taper. nothing that builds obliques or power movement like deads etc.. that will build the core. legs as well need work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr incredible View Post
You have no clue about bodybuilding and aren't qualified to comment
you would have nothing to say if scrum had named you or gave you praise so shut your fat ass mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
which one


Here you go hunny bunny

gonna start posting a thread on shooting in all areas....here's the first...yes I have more hair than you do, well I think
chest looks fat and small, hope this helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAST View Post
Bitch you forgot about me. :slap:

Give couple of more months and I'll fuck some shit up.

Sorry I don't have anything newer I'll post some later.
To be fair to rocket and to keep it apples to apples comparison, I gotta bring your unpumped bathroom shots into the mix to the show how superior i am over you normals.



Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post

side note for B excuse my post about money cars ect I was a bit mad that you would actually post a picture of me to make yourself look good. I dont care if you post my pic but only to use in a bad way kinda hurt me a bit so I lashed out.
i thought you didnt take these things serious brah? little butthurt? i asked you before hand and told you the reason so dont even act like I didnt.

its a fair apples to apples comparison. if it makes you look bad well whos fault is that? maybe you should stop bragging about all the oreos you eat? ;)
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 02-26-13, 05:07 PM
  #46
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blm View Post
That's a ridiculous statement I don't understand why you are being so pissy. This is a public forum people post pictures of themselves for feedback, stating that you cannot comment unless you post a picture of yourself is ridiculous.
if someone that hadnt posted pics gave him praise he would have no problem with it though!
is Online   Reply With Quote
ROCKETW19
Old 02-26-13, 05:11 PM
  #47
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blm View Post
That's a ridiculous statement I don't understand why you are being so pissy. This is a public forum people post pictures of themselves for feedback, stating that you cannot comment unless you post a picture of yourself is ridiculous.
Like you just said its the Internet I can say what I want! Also just my opinion you have yours I have mine
is Offline   Reply With Quote
blm
Old 02-26-13, 05:27 PM
  #48
 
blm's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Here
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post

Like you just said its the Internet I can say what I want! Also just my opinion you have yours I have mine
Why so angry?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 02-26-13, 05:41 PM
  #49
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blm View Post
Why so angry?
lol now your just trying to piss him off.

just remember, he may look like crap but he can still beat our ass!
is Online   Reply With Quote
blm
Old 02-26-13, 05:44 PM
  #50
 
blm's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Here
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

lol now your just trying to piss him off.

he can still beat our ass!
No, I'm really not bro. I am honestly asking him why he is so miserable.

I fully acknowledge that fact.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump