SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > Dyel Pharma
Reload this Page happy dyel customer

Dyel Pharma Trusted Source

MattG
Old 07-17-15, 07:19 PM
happy dyel customer

Superior Pro
Took advantage of his bogo deal that was going on last week. Couldnt pass up the good deals. It was one of the easiest and fastest transactions i've ever had. From the time i placed the order to the time i received my pack, it was under a week. Quickly got tracking after sending funds also. I really appreciate professional fast service like that. Many times i have waited week after week wondering what was going on...not with dyel, he answers emails promptly and gets the ball moving.

In another thread there were concerns about inconsistant vial volumes. In the pics you can see there is a big difference. So i measured the smallest vial out and it was exactly 9.6cc. I'm not sweating over less than 1/2 a cc...especially when there were several that were well overfilled. Didnt measure those but i would say they were around 11cc's. So all in all most were right at 10, a couple just a little under and a couple well over. Actually probably got a few cc's extra between all the vials.

Now as long as the quality is as good as i've heard, and im sure it is, i will definitely reccomend this source and be a repeat customer. Very happy with my purchase!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0495.jpg (125.8 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0497.jpg (556.3 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0498.jpg (466.9 KB, 27 views)
is Offline   Reply With Quote
tkasch30
Old 07-18-15, 08:30 AM

Superior Amateur
Love to hear that man! Glad we could serve you and i know you ll love the quality of the gear. Thank you!
MattG
Old 07-18-15, 10:00 AM

Superior Pro
Haven't got into the test yet, have a few weeks worth left in my other one i've been using. But i have pinned 2 shots of the mast and am happy to report zero pip, even from the quad shot which almost always hurts no matter what i use. Very smooth gear. I'll report back in a while after i've been on it a while...stupid me, i just looked at the price list again and realized dyel takes CIM. Would have saved me the huge ass fee WU charges. Gonna go that route next time. Yet another luxury dyel offers that most do not. Gotta love that!
tkasch30
Old 07-18-15, 10:42 AM

Superior Amateur
Yes cim is the way to go! No crazy 20-30 dollar fees and then wu people mess up things on top of that
chuckz28
Old 07-19-15, 07:19 AM

Founding Member
Good stuff. I also made a purchase during the BOGO Both times I've ordered it has been a great experience similar to yours. Fast TA, well packed etc. CIM is really convinient BTW. I just got more test E but I am interested to hear how the mast works out for you. I'll probably want to try that after a couple cycles.
is Online   Reply With Quote
AvidFisherman
Old 07-19-15, 10:47 AM

Superior Pro
My buddy has been doing dyle's tren, he has done tren before but the other stuff must have been underdosed, dyle's stuff is pretty potent he told me. He should have got hcg before he started but he didn't want to wait. Every other day its, "hey, does your guy have hcg in yet". Lol
tkasch30
Old 07-24-15, 06:58 AM

Superior Amateur
The tren is as good as it gets!! Ive used the tren e and a...love them!
MattG
Old 07-30-15, 06:06 PM

Superior Pro
A little update on the dyel mast p...it's starting to work its magic now. Those of you that have used masteron before know it's not a miracle drug, but more of an enhancement addition to your cycle type deal. I've noticed a slight bf loss, with a more chisled hardness to my physique. Most notable is the vascularity. I now have little spider veins as i call them, all throughout my body...in my chest, arms and quads. Even when i'm relaxed i have veins popping everywhere. Also worth mentioning i'm running this at thw highest dose i ever have, which is 200mg eod/700 a week. I've ran mast 5 times before this, so i anticipate the effects to be more pronounced in the next few weeks like the other times. But so far verdict is that it is doing what it should be :thumb:
Bouncer
Old 07-30-15, 06:22 PM

Administrator
Originally Posted by MattG View Post
A little update on the dyel mast p...it's starting to work its magic now. Those of you that have used masteron before know it's not a miracle drug, but more of an enhancement addition to your cycle type deal. I've noticed a slight bf loss, with a more chisled hardness to my physique. Most notable is the vascularity. I now have little spider veins as i call them, all throughout my body...in my chest, arms and quads. Even when i'm relaxed i have veins popping everywhere. Also worth mentioning i'm running this at thw highest dose i ever have, which is 200mg eod/700 a week. I've ran mast 5 times before this, so i anticipate the effects to be more pronounced in the next few weeks like the other times. But so far verdict is that it is doing what it should be :thumb:
Yea those pics of me from a few years ago where I was shredded to shit in Mexico was test and mast. Watch the hair line though bro.
MattG
Old 07-31-15, 05:07 AM

Superior Pro
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Yea those pics of me from a few years ago where I was shredded to shit in Mexico was test and mast. Watch the hair line though bro.

No worries on hairloss. Been using nizoral 2% shampoo for 2 years straight and it completely protects me. First time i used mast, my hair was falling out like crazy...we're talking a wad of it left in the shower drain after every shower. Then i heard you talking about nizoral on here so i got some...and within a few weeks all shedding stopped. So, thank you for that bro, you saved me from becoming half bald.lol
Chadd77
Old 07-31-15, 06:00 AM

Founding Member
Awesome to hear. I haven't ran anything besides a low dose of test but might consider it in my next go.

Post up some pics man. Let's see some progress.
blm
Old 07-31-15, 08:01 AM

Founding Member
No worries on hairloss. Been using nizoral 2% shampoo for 2 years straight and it completely protects me. First time i used mast, my hair was falling out like crazy...we're talking a wad of it left in the shower drain after every shower. Then i heard you talking about nizoral on here so i got some...and within a few weeks all shedding stopped. So, thank you for that bro, you saved me from becoming half bald.lol
Nizoral doesn't "completely" protect you. It slows down the inevitable and doesn't work forever. It's definitely better than not using it by all means though.
chuckz28
Old 07-31-15, 09:45 AM

Founding Member
Where do you guys get the 2% nizoral shampoo? Looks like a perscription is needed for 2% on a quick search.
blm
Old 07-31-15, 09:47 AM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by chuckz28 View Post
Where do you guys get the 2% nizoral shampoo? Looks like a perscription is needed for 2% on a quick search.
Before I had a prescription for it I used to get it off of ebay from Thailand seller.
Bouncer
Old 07-31-15, 09:54 AM

Administrator
Originally Posted by chuckz28 View Post
tell family doc you have an itchy head and you used your friends 2% nizerol shampoo and it was the only thing that worked for you. works everytime.

it's not on any list of dangerous drug so they hand out the script easily.
MattG
Old 07-31-15, 11:24 AM

Superior Pro
Originally Posted by blm View Post
Nizoral doesn't "completely" protect you. It slows down the inevitable and doesn't work forever. It's definitely better than not using it by all means though.
Well all i can tell you is i was losing hair at an alarming rate...then i started using nizoral on a regular basis and it stopped completely. Therefore, it has completely protected myself personally for 2 years now. Im not saying everyone else will have the excellent results i have had. Some ppl it doesnt work for at all. My hairline hasnt receeded at all and i havent come off for 2 years...just trt dose in between cycles. It may stop working for me at some point but so far it has been a lifesaver for me
blm
Old 07-31-15, 11:38 AM

Founding Member
I should have been more specific with my response, it doesn't protect everyone with the same effectiveness (as you stated). I have the same result at trt dose but anything over 300 ew, my hairline doesn't just recede, it fkn retreats. In the beginning, it was like a miracle but after a year or so it's become less effective for me.

Last edited by blm; 07-31-15 at 11:44 AM.
MattG
Old 07-31-15, 04:38 PM

Superior Pro
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
Awesome to hear. I haven't ran anything besides a low dose of test but might consider it in my next go.

Post up some pics man. Let's see some progress.

I'll try to do that sometime soon. At least for now some pics i took a month ago a couple weeks prior to starting the mast. Been working 6 days a week 50+ hours, hitting the gym a minimum of 6 days a week, and trying to keep up with all the other bs i gotta do...so might not get current ones up for a while. I need a new place to take pics with decent lighting, all i have is my bathroom.lol
MattG
Old 08-02-15, 11:56 AM

Superior Pro
Ok so here's some recent pics. Keep in mind I've been on test and mk-677 for the past 10 weeks or so, so any changes from here on out will be from the addition of mast. I dont see myself getting much bigger, although i'm sure gonna try...main thing i'm expecting will be more vascularity and definition. Unfortunately i got a small case of gyno again from trying dbol again like an idiot...happened 6 weeks ago so i dropped the dbol and upped my aromasin. Lumps didnt shrink so ive now been on letro which as always is shrinking them. In a couple pics you can faintly see it, so i was reluctant to even post these.lol. i know it'll be unrecognizable here in another 2-3 weeks so im not worried. Problem is, letro kills me and hinders gains from low e2 levels. So i hope this is all not in vain, hopefully the letro wont fuck my body up too bad....
First 3 pics are from a month ago, shortly before i started the mast.
The rest are from yesterday at the gym, so yes i have a pump in them...only place to take pics other than my bathroom so thats why i took them there
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0491-1-1.jpg (83.6 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0490-1-1.jpg (73.3 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0493-1-2.jpg (69.5 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0520-1.jpg (46.7 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0537-1.jpg (22.1 KB, 18 views)
MattG
Old 08-02-15, 11:59 AM

Superior Pro
Heres the rest, wouldnt all fit in above post. Not sure why they uploaded the way they did...on my phone theyre too big with my screen sideways, and really small when i turn it up
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0523-1.jpg (52.5 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0531-1.jpg (50.0 KB, 21 views)
Bouncer
Old 08-02-15, 12:37 PM

Administrator
looking good brother! you running the mk-677 7 days a week or what? dosage?
MattG
Old 08-02-15, 01:22 PM

Superior Pro
looking good brother! you running the mk-677 7 days a week or what? dosage?
Hey thanks bro i appreciate that. I'm never happy with how i look though, when i look at those pics i still see myself as too skinny and narrow. But since joining this forum I've put on probably close to 40lbs of muscle believe it or not. I thought about putting a 2 year old pic up just to show the changes i made, but honestly im fucking embarrassed of my old self.lol

On the mk, yeah i've been running it 7 days a week, at 25mg a day...was thinking about trying the 5 on 2 off like you mentioned just to see what would happen
chuckz28
Old 08-02-15, 02:36 PM

Founding Member
rado
Old 08-02-15, 05:56 PM

Founding Member
MattG
Old 08-02-15, 06:45 PM

Superior Pro
Thanks man. Need to work on my abs. I never do anything for them actually...theres a little shape to them naturally but they def need more attention. Think i might start doing some at home ab shit to get them more defined. I already lift a minimum of 6 days a week, well i have been since early june...and all my workouts are 1 hour or more...so i find it difficult to carve out even more time to train my stomach.
chuckz28
Old 08-02-15, 07:03 PM

Founding Member
Thanks man. Need to work on my abs. I never do anything for them actually...theres a little shape to them naturally but they def need more attention. Think i might start doing some at home ab shit to get them more defined. I already lift a minimum of 6 days a week, well i have been since early june...and all my workouts are 1 hour or more...so i find it difficult to carve out even more time to train my stomach.
Yeah I'm in the same boat. Literally do nothing for abs. I can feel them under my flab but they aren't cut deep. Need to throw some work in there a couple days a week and get some pop.
rado
Old 08-02-15, 09:29 PM

Founding Member
DIET.....I can tell you it's real....CLEAN diet would be best. But at least clean it up. Ab workouts are great for having a tight midsection, but if you've got some fat. All you're doing is bulking up abs on top of fat. But be patient man, keep it up.
Herc
Old 08-17-15, 04:44 PM

Superior Amateur
Glad you guys are having great service with him. Me not so much guy doesn't answer emails. And its not my email account because he has selectively answered some.
MattG
Old 08-17-15, 04:53 PM

Superior Pro
Did you place an order, and he isnt following through?
or did you ask a bunch of questions and he only answered a couple emails? Me, i had a question which he answered. Then i placed my order and he quickly answered. Sent funds and next day i got my tracking. I will say he is a man a few words. Short to the point business only answers.lol
Herc
Old 08-17-15, 05:00 PM

Superior Amateur
Placed order. Sent funds then he asked to repeat order , I did. Never got my tracking info. This was like last Thursday . Funds are still waiting for pick up.
blm
Old 08-17-15, 05:02 PM

Founding Member

What was the exact time line for transactions?

4-5 days is hardly anything to be worked up about. These guys get insanely busy and mistakes happen but I can guarantee you will get exactly what you paid for with dyel.
Herc
Old 08-17-15, 05:10 PM

Superior Amateur
Did you try both emails?

What was the exact time line for transactions?

4-5 days is hardly anything to be worked up about. These guys get insanely busy and mistakes happen but I can guarantee you will get exactly what you paid for with dyel.
He was answering questions on the email I used. Then he asked for me to repeat order I did. Then nothing it's just strange for him not to pick up funds. It's been since last Wednesday in total for transaction . You could be right I may be being to quick to judge.
blm
Old 08-17-15, 05:16 PM

Founding Member
I understand. We all get excited. Especially with all these ugl guys with less than 24 hr response time for emails, 3 day turn around for shipping and rock bottom prices. Guys get used to a standard or hear about 90% of the seamless transactions and get bent out of shape when things stray from that standard.

I'm fanatical about communication more so than shipping turn around. Therefore I understand your concern but I honestly don't think you have any reason to be worried or upset.
Herc
Old 08-17-15, 05:39 PM

Superior Amateur
I understand. We all get excited. Especially with all these ugl guys with less than 24 hr response time for emails, 3 day turn around for shipping and rock bottom prices. Guys get used to a standard or hear about 90% of the seamless transactions and get bent out of shape when things stray from that standard.

I'm fanatical about communication more so than shipping turn around. Therefore I understand your concern but I honestly don't think you have any reason to be worried or upset.
Thanks man. I just like hearing that final email that the ship has sailed. I'll give it some more time.
Bouncer
Old 08-17-15, 05:51 PM

Administrator
Herc
Old 08-17-15, 05:53 PM

Superior Amateur
I'll send him an email now.
Thanks B.
dyel
Old 08-17-15, 06:34 PM

Trusted
Originally Posted by Herc View Post
He was answering questions on the email I used. Then he asked for me to repeat order I did. Then nothing it's just strange for him not to pick up funds. It's been since last Wednesday in total for transaction . You could be right I may be being to quick to judge.
I sent a reply , which I guess you didn't get lol. your email provider doesn't always work with the email provider I use. I recommend getting an securenym or countermail
Herc
Old 08-17-15, 07:12 PM

Superior Amateur
Originally Posted by dyel View Post
I sent a reply , which I guess you didn't get lol. your email provider doesn't always work with the email provider I use. I recommend getting an securenym or countermail
Thank you everyone for the quick replies. Dyle is fixing things.
tkasch30
Old 08-17-15, 07:50 PM

Superior Amateur
You can always pm me herc. Sometimes those emails just dont agree.
tkasch30
Old 08-17-15, 07:50 PM

Superior Amateur
Herc
Old 08-21-15, 03:34 PM

Superior Amateur
The eagle has landed. Thanks for the help guys.
tkasch30
Old 08-22-15, 07:23 AM

Superior Amateur
Originally Posted by Herc View Post
The eagle has landed. Thanks for the help guys.

Glad we can serve you Herc! Thank you again
MattG
Old 09-28-15, 03:41 PM

Superior Pro
Just figured id check back in. Wrapping up the mast here in a week. All in all i was pretty happy with the results. I def lost bf and got more vascularity out of it. Actually, i lost a few lbs, but thats because of two reasons...#1 i had to run letro for a while to get rid of my minor gyno issue, and #2 at the beginning i was taking mk677. I know the general concensus on it isnt great, but for me it definitely made me fuller and added weight. Water weight no doubt, but after i stopped taking it i lost a bit of "fullness" to my physique. I didnt do a single ab workout this whole time, but my abs are definitely more pronounced from the drop in bf. I know they dont look great, but they def look better than before i started the mast. Here's a few pics i just took. No pump, been over 24hrs since i went to the gym.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0547-1-1.jpg (72.7 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0548.jpg (153.0 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0552-2.jpg (43.7 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0549-1.jpg (36.3 KB, 14 views)
blm
Old 09-28-15, 03:46 PM

Founding Member
chuckz28
Old 09-28-15, 03:51 PM

Founding Member
Herc
Old 09-28-15, 03:55 PM

Superior Amateur
MattG
Old 09-28-15, 03:56 PM

Superior Pro
Thanks buddy! To be honest, i liked how i looked with the 5 lbs i lost better. But thats probably just bc i grew up being a skinny person, so naturally i want to be as big as possible.lol. Currently around 185lbs at 5'9". Want to break the 200lb barrier by this time next year. 15 more lbs on my narrow frame will be a major change. Getting ready to drop to trt for a while, then maybe a winter bulk? After that another break then summer cycle...
MattG
Old 09-28-15, 03:57 PM

Superior Pro
Shit, shoulda quoted that. Was for blm...thanks chuck and herc, appreciate it brothers!
rado
Old 09-28-15, 04:23 PM

Founding Member
Good stuff...you should post up your gyno before and after. It's nice to see the difference and can educate others. Good job on the look and keep it up! Gotta hit the abs a bit but more importantly, diet is where it's at. I don't do much abs because I don't need too, the diet certainly helps tremendously and my fucking 4 miles ED at 8mn pace. Lol
rado
Old 09-28-15, 04:31 PM

Founding Member
Reminds me...I need to post pics up....sheeeetttt I remember this motherfucker(me) would post pics up every god damn chance I had lol...