SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > Dyel Pharma
Reload this Page More Dyel Goodies

Dyel Pharma Trusted Source

Bouncer
Old 01-23-16, 07:05 PM
More Dyel Goodies

Administrator
Should be enough to get me through the weekend.

Thanks brother. Super fast shipping, vacuum packed, good stuff.

is Online   Reply With Quote
chuckz28
Old 01-24-16, 06:50 AM

Founding Member
Mmmmmm good combo but I don't see any Mast. Waiting til spring?
Bouncer
Old 01-24-16, 07:00 AM

Administrator
Yea I wanna read more on how mast works with deca. I know it's great with test. I don't want to come off deca cause of joint benefits. The 2 compounds seem like they do the opposite of each other so I'm worried running the 2 together makes little sense. Thoughts?
chuckz28
Old 01-24-16, 07:09 AM

Founding Member
Not sure but I can't see it being bad by any means. You'd be covering all 3 bases of test, 19nor, and dht so I bet it would be pretty synergistic.

Last edited by chuckz28; 01-24-16 at 07:14 AM.
Bouncer
Old 01-24-16, 07:21 AM

Administrator
Do they compete for the same receptor I wonder? This is getting a little "bro science" but I thought I remember reading that deca is like a dht drug without the side effects because deca attaches to the same receptors that dht drugs do.

I'm guessing the only way to really find out is to experiment.
chuckz28
Old 01-24-16, 07:24 AM

Founding Member
Yeah I'm not sure but even if so I bet you have plenty of receptors available taking less than a gram of total gear. Experiment time!
tkasch30
Old 01-24-16, 06:20 PM

Superior Amateur
I like adding mast into any cycle really. I've never had any problem adding it to a cycle ,never cause any side effects
Bouncer
Old 01-25-16, 07:34 AM

Administrator
last fear I have with mast is the hair line. with nizerol 2% shampoo and a bit of luck I've actually been able to grow back lost hair. hard to believe I know but I had receding hair line at 28 that is not there now. for me using the nizerol every 4th or 5th day and leaving it in for 10-15 minutes has done some pretty magical shit. on the days i dont use that I use a shampoo with zinc pyrithione 2% as is found in head and shoulders. this ingredient has been found to have a mild effect at increasing hair thickness. I use the one with almond oil.

anyway, id be afraid Mast would undo all that.
Chadd77
Old 01-25-16, 07:44 AM

Founding Member
Have you kept your deca at the same dose?
Bouncer
Old 01-25-16, 07:57 AM

Administrator
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
Have you kept your deca at the same dose?
When I first started deca i started real low at 100mgs per week because I was afraid of progesterone. I'm now running 525mgs Test & 175mgs deca for a total of 700mgs per week. adex at .4mgs per day is enough to keep estrogen and progesterone type gyno away. i firmly believe that if you want you run deca or tren and avoid gyno your test level must be at the very least double the dose of the deca or tren. that along with the adex should keep ratios in a state where no gyno forms. using equal test and deca or tren = more sides and tits.
chuckz28
Old 01-26-16, 05:26 PM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
last fear I have with mast is the hair line. with nizerol 2% shampoo and a bit of luck I've actually been able to grow back lost hair. hard to believe I know but I had receding hair line at 28 that is not there now. for me using the nizerol every 4th or 5th day and leaving it in for 10-15 minutes has done some pretty magical shit. on the days i dont use that I use a shampoo with zinc pyrithione 2% as is found in head and shoulders. this ingredient has been found to have a mild effect at increasing hair thickness. I use the one with almond oil.

anyway, id be afraid Mast would undo all that.
Do you think if you only add it in for 8-10 weeks that it would be that significant of an impact?
Bouncer
Old 01-26-16, 05:28 PM

Administrator
I guess that's the thing, I have no idea.