SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > Dyel Pharma
Reload this Page Primo!!

Dyel Pharma Trusted Source

AllDay
Old 03-31-16, 12:09 PM
Primo!!

Superior Amateur
We need to get a petition going for our man Dyel to add Primo to the list. I know I'd be all over it lol
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 03-31-16, 12:11 PM

Administrator
is Online   Reply With Quote
FrankTheTank55
Old 03-31-16, 12:22 PM

Superior Pro
I ran it my last cycle. 100mg Primo E everyday with a low dose of test (250mg a week) for 12 weeks. It was my first time running it, I think I set my expectations too high because I was pretty disappointed. I got it from a very trusted source who I've used many times so I doubt it was fake. Maybe I'll try it again one day from a different lab to compare.
Bouncer
Old 03-31-16, 12:33 PM

Administrator
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
I ran it my last cycle. 100mg Primo E everyday with a low dose of test (250mg a week) for 12 weeks. It was my first time running it, I think I set my expectations too high because I was pretty disappointed. I got it from a very trusted source who I've used many times so I doubt it was fake. Maybe I'll try it again one day from a different lab to compare.
Lot of drugs work together. With test that low I'm not surprised your results were lackluster. I'd feel like absolute shit on a test dose that low.
FrankTheTank55
Old 03-31-16, 12:50 PM

Superior Pro
Alot of people get great results running test at trt doses when stacking with other compounds. I've done it alot, especially when running tren. The only time I do high test is when I'm running Test alone.

I also ran anavar with that primo cycle.
FrankTheTank55
Old 03-31-16, 12:52 PM

Superior Pro
But next time I run primo I'll try a little more test with it and see how it goes.
Bouncer
Old 03-31-16, 12:55 PM

Administrator
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
Alot of people get great results running test at trt doses when stacking with other compounds. I've done it alot, especially when running tren. The only time I do high test is when I'm running Test alone.

I also ran anavar with that primo cycle.
Tren for sure because it's such a strong androgen but something mild like primo, masteron, deca, etc.. Need test IMO.
BamBam179
Old 03-31-16, 05:44 PM

Superior Amateur
I've wanted to try it. I've read that some people use it as a bridge between cycles because it has very little if any suppression.
Old 03-31-16, 06:28 PM

Superior Amateur
We can maybe do primo for special orders but as far as adding it to the list and stocking it..not happening. Primo is very expensive and a very slow seller.
AvidFisherman
Old 03-31-16, 10:10 PM

Superior Pro
Originally Posted by tkasch30 View Post
We can maybe do primo for special orders but as far as adding it to the list and stocking it..not happening. Primo is very expensive and a very slow seller.
I'd be interested in some primo. Maybe you could see who all wants it on this board and do a special order for us every now and then? How much would Dyle be asking for the primo?
Bouncer
Old 03-31-16, 11:33 PM

Administrator
dyel
Old 04-01-16, 12:23 AM

Trusted
I can offer it guys just it's not going to be on the cheap side and you have to run at least 400-800mgs to really get a feel for it. It's sort of like mast but slightly more gains + looking fuller + less dryness compared to mast at same doses.
dyel
Old 04-01-16, 12:29 AM

Trusted
primo e 200mg per ml - 120 a bottle
AvidFisherman
Old 04-01-16, 05:13 AM

Superior Pro
Yep, too cost prohibited for me. I'll hit you up when some distant relative dies and leaves me a couple grand.
frankenstein
Old 04-04-16, 09:30 AM

Superior Newbie
Its expensive, so its good. If you look at the cycles of the ripped movie stars they include it frequently.
dyel
Old 04-05-16, 01:54 AM

Trusted
It's just very side effect free. It doesn't produce amazing results. If you're on a budget Tren all day over primo
Bouncer
Old 04-05-16, 08:15 AM

Administrator
agree dyel. we were all talking about it in another thread because of it effects on joints. obviously deca is the best AAS for sore/bad joints but many people can't deal with the sides. EQ as well but again, the "blood thickening" effect of EQ is something that some people need or want to avoid.

obviously tren will yield better results but it will also yield better sides. haha. personally i turn into a boarder line rapist criminal murderer on tren.