SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Member Gallery
Reload this Page 3 months - no gym

Member Gallery Pictures Of SM Members

Chadd77
Old 06-16-16, 06:49 AM
3 months - no gym

Founding Member
I've never took more than a week off of lifting before but due to my injury this is by far the longest. I haven't been at the gym in 3 months and the only type of conditioning I'm able to do only targets the lower body. I was off AAS and last week started trt dose of 150mg per week. I'm not much smaller than I usually am when I'm off but about 2 weeks ago definitely started to notice I'm getting softer. Especially through my core. Not only am I unable to lift but cannot play soccer and do other outside conditioning work (split/stack wood) that I usually do.

Hopefully this is the worst I will look and it doesn't go more downhill. And I'm really hoping that when I get the green light to lift again it comes back quickly. Sucks going into summer feeling/looking like crap! Still have more veins in my arms than dna though! lol

is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 06-16-16, 06:51 AM

Founding Member
Chadd77
Old 06-16-16, 06:57 AM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Good job bro, all jokes aside.
Not really good job, I didn't do anything. lol
lipripper
Old 06-16-16, 06:59 AM

Superior Admiral
Bouncer
Old 06-16-16, 07:22 AM

Administrator
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
yes you have.

if i couldn't go to gym or use AAS i'd be pigging out. i'd have a "whats the point" attitude thinking why should I eat protein if im not training, my body isn't going to turn it into muscle..

i only have the drive and consistency when I know I can make progress.

id be living on pizza and cream cakes. props for not living on cream cakes, bon bons, and pizza poos.
rado
Old 06-16-16, 08:12 AM

Founding Member
Yes you have so stfu

I get that we're hard on ourselves, but you look good man...can you look better? Of course, but it's not far off
lipripper
Old 06-16-16, 08:51 AM

Superior Admiral
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
yes you have.

if i couldn't go to gym or use AAS i'd be pigging out. i'd have a "whats the point" attitude thinking why should I eat protein if im not training, my body isn't going to turn it into muscle..

i only have the drive and consistency when I know I can make progress.

id be living on pizza and cream cakes. props for not living on cream cakes, bon bons, and pizza poos.
so your saying if it wasn't for AAS youd be a fat wiggling pile of shit:thumb::thumb:
Bouncer
Old 06-16-16, 08:59 AM

Administrator
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post
so your saying if it wasn't for AAS youd be a fat wiggling pile of shit:thumb::thumb:
no. AAS AND gym. if i couldn't do either of those than i'd just give up.

if I could go to gym but no AAS I'd still eat well and go for the healthy fit look.

people that eat healthy but have never worked out still look like shit IMO. it's pointless to eat clean and strict only to look completely average after it's all said and done. no point IMO.

as great as chadd looks for being out of the gym for 3 months.. make no mistake, he is slowly losing muscle. if he does everything exactly the same as he is doing now and post pics in another 3 months he will be holding less muscle. 3 months after that it will be worse and so on. it's very hard for me mentally to do something when I know I'm going backwards regardless. So yea, if i could no longer go to the gym.. fuck eating anything other than pizza and chocolate!
lipripper
Old 06-16-16, 09:16 AM

Superior Admiral

if I could go to gym but no AAS I'd still eat well and go for the healthy fit look.
But ya give me shit....:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Bouncer
Old 06-16-16, 09:21 AM

Administrator
rip your actually in a similar situation. chadd is losing muscle slowly because he can't go to the gym. you are losing muscle slowly because your hormonal state is falling as you get older. in other words even though you go to the gym and eat well you will actually continue to go backwards the longer you let your test levels fall. you could reverse this process hormonally and IMO you are absolutely nuts not to at least be interested in TRT. You will be better both mentally and physically without a doubt. nobody is tilling you to run a bodybuilder cycle. but to refuse TRT is just stupid IMO. it's like not taking advil for a bad headache because "pills aren't natural".. fuck sake.

i will never give up trying to get you to do the smart thing. just like i will never give up trying to make beast get his fucking heart and mentality back.
Chadd77
Old 06-16-16, 09:21 AM

Founding Member
B, I guarantee you would change your mind if you were put in my situation. You're to self conscious of your body (as I am too). You would do everything in your power to stay in the best shape given the circumstances.
Bouncer
Old 06-16-16, 09:27 AM

Administrator
B, I guarantee you would change your mind if you were put in my situation. You're to self conscious of your body (as I am too). You would do everything in your power to stay in the best shape given the circumstances.
i guess in your situation you know you will be able to go back to the gym and get back on AAS. so yea i agree I probably wouldn't want to get too far out of shape.

but i seriously doubt I would care about diet anymore if i could never lift or run AAS again.
rado
Old 06-16-16, 09:32 AM

Founding Member
rip your actually in a similar situation. chadd is losing muscle slowly because he can't go to the gym. you are losing muscle slowly because your hormonal state is falling as you get older. in other words even though you go to the gym and eat well you will actually continue to go backwards the longer you let your test levels fall. you could reverse this process hormonally and IMO you are absolutely nuts not to at least be interested in TRT. You will be better both mentally and physically without a doubt. nobody is tilling you to run a bodybuilder cycle. but to refuse TRT is just stupid IMO. it's like not taking advil for a bad headache because "pills aren't natural".. fuck sake.

i will never give up trying to get you to do the smart thing. just like i will never give up trying to make beast get his fucking heart and mentality back.
Let's be real here, he's smart by being natty...I respect lips current situation.

You bro need to have more confidence within yourself, come on dude. Even when not being at your best, you still look great.

Trust me bro, your life right now is simple, let's get that straight. No fam, no kids and no job.

Put all of that into a mix and then add the gym lifestyle, now you've got some responsibilities and all of that isn't easy to manage.
Bouncer
Old 06-16-16, 09:39 AM

Administrator
Let's be real here, he's smart by being natty...I respect lips current situation.

You bro need to have more confidence within yourself, come on dude. Even when not being at your best, you still look great.

Trust me bro, your life right now is simple, let's get that straight. No fam, no kids and no job.

Put all of that into a mix and then add the gym lifestyle, now you've got some responsibilities and all of that isn't easy to manage.
Has nothing to do with anything. Low hormone levels are just as unhealthy as high hormone levels. Stay on point. Confidence and responsibilities is a different subject all together.
rado
Old 06-16-16, 09:40 AM

Founding Member
Has nothing to do with anything. Low hormone levels are just as unhealthy as high hormone levels. Stay on point. Confidence and responsibilities is a different subject all together.
Lol fine bro...
Bouncer
Old 06-16-16, 10:15 AM

Administrator
Lol fine bro...
He can have his same exact life while having optimal hrt levels. Low T is not healthy brother. We know this. Being natty in your 50's is slow deterioration. We have the knowledge and ability to prevent deterioration now, it's seem idiotic to me to allow it to happen.

Rip is doing a good job at slowing the deterioration process down by training and eating well but he could actually reverse it if he'd simply think clear and use modern science under a doctor's care.
rado
Old 06-16-16, 10:26 AM

Founding Member
He can have his same exact life while having optimal hrt levels. Low T is not healthy brother. We know this. Being natty in your 50's is slow deterioration. We have the knowledge and ability to prevent deterioration now, it's seem idiotic to me to allow it to happen.

Rip is doing a good job at slowing the deterioration process down by training and eating well but he could actually reverse it if he'd simply think clear and use modern science under a doctor's care.
Ok bro, let it go with lip...
He clearly has said multiple times he's good, let it be. It gets old telling him to go on AS...pick on beast, he at least needs to do something. ..at least rip is lean
Chadd77
Old 06-16-16, 10:30 AM

Founding Member
I get what you're saying but the problem for him is to find a legit doctor to prescribe it which can be difficult. The only other way is the illegal way which I don't believe he wants to do.
Bouncer
Old 06-16-16, 10:38 AM

Administrator
rado
Old 06-16-16, 10:42 AM

Founding Member
Bah. Fine.
dna9488
Old 06-16-16, 12:06 PM

Superior Admiral
Impressive chadd. Now get back to your regiment and post a pic 3 months later
Chadd77
Old 06-16-16, 12:08 PM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by dna9488 View Post
Impressive chadd. Now get back to your regiment and post a pic 3 months later
Doubt I'll be back to normal for at least another 3 months.

How about you post a picture. You have no injury and no excuses. Post it up man!
Bouncer
Old 06-16-16, 12:10 PM

Administrator
dna9488
Old 06-16-16, 12:26 PM

Superior Admiral
Doubt I'll be back to normal for at least another 3 months.

How about you post a picture. You have no injury and no excuses. Post it up man!
Damn. Well whenever you're cleared it'll be interesting to see how much progress you make in 3 months.

I'll pass on the pics for now
Chadd77
Old 06-16-16, 12:36 PM

Founding Member
I'll pass on the pics for now
Why? No ball busting but what's holding you back from being strict with your diet and hitting the gym hard regularly?
dna9488
Old 06-16-16, 12:39 PM

Superior Admiral
Why? No ball busting but what's holding you back from being strict with your diet and hitting the gym hard regularly?
I hit the gym regularly, that's not the issue. Issue is consistently maintaining the diet 7 days a week.
Bouncer
Old 06-16-16, 12:41 PM

Administrator
Only an issue because you make it one bro. Gotta decide what you want more. Drinks and junk food or killer physique?

Save the junk food for the winter months bro. In summer it's time to get peeled.
dna9488
Old 06-16-16, 12:46 PM

Superior Admiral
Only an issue because you make it one bro. Gotta decide what you want more. Drinks and junk food or killer physique?

Save the junk food for the winter months bro. In summer it's time to get peeled.
I don't even drink alcohol. Last time I drank was in Vegas. For me it's all food.

You're right though, summer should be peeling back and killing it
Bouncer
Old 06-16-16, 12:49 PM

Administrator
Yea I get it, I love junk food too bro. But I enjoy it during the holiday season. Nov, Dec, and Jan is the perfect time to pig out. It's the holidays so you don't feel like your missing out and it's cooler out so you can cover up in clothes.

If you can't put down the junk in summer than you have to question your seriousness and dedication.
dna9488
Old 06-16-16, 12:56 PM

Superior Admiral
Bouncer
Old 06-16-16, 12:59 PM

Administrator
Hopefully you do it brother. I talk a lot of shit but I just want to see everyone here at their best. If SM members look like a bunch of turds we come across like we don't have a fucken clue!
dna9488
Old 06-16-16, 01:15 PM

Superior Admiral
Hopefully you do it brother. I talk a lot of shit but I just want to see everyone here at their best. If SM members look like a bunch of turds we come across like we don't have a fucken clue!
Just prepped my 5:30pm meal. Took this pick for you bouncer. I can diet hard Monday - Friday, but the God damn weekends kill me lol

Bouncer
Old 06-16-16, 01:15 PM

Administrator
So your still say "the weekends kill me". Meaning your not going to change anything? 2 cheat days a week will never make you look how you want to look.
rado
Old 06-16-16, 01:17 PM

Founding Member
Ummm this is about chad, not you 2 clowns.

Post the pic in the food thread ya fucker and Bouncer, shut up already bro
Chadd77
Old 06-16-16, 01:19 PM

Founding Member
You should put a pic of dna and beast on the front of the SM website.

Chadd77
Old 06-16-16, 01:20 PM

Founding Member
Ummm this is about chad, not you 2 clowns.

Post the pic in the food thread ya fucker and Bouncer, shut up already bro
Yeah get out of my thread! :grin:
rado
Old 06-16-16, 01:21 PM

Founding Member
Yeah get out of my thread! :grin:
Shut up flubber
dna9488

Superior Admiral
So your still say "the weekends kill me". Meaning your not going to change anything? 2 cheat days a week will never make you look how you want to look.
No that's changing
dna9488

Superior Admiral
lipripper
Old 06-16-16, 02:01 PM

Superior Admiral
No that's changing
what ya gonna start working on weekends so Mon and tues are your days off...:laugh::laugh:
dna9488
Old 06-16-16, 02:07 PM

Superior Admiral
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post
what ya gonna start working on weekends so Mon and tues are your days off...:laugh::laugh:
Lol i actually work on Saturdays as well. One day off I have is Sunday's
MattG
Old 06-16-16, 03:19 PM

Superior Pro
Damn Chadd looking great for no gym brother! Shit, I wither away after just one month. When I mangled my finger and had to get surgery last fall, I took a month off and came off everything...lost like 20 fuckin pounds.lol 3 months and I'd probably be down to 160.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
MattG
Old 06-16-16, 03:24 PM

Superior Pro

I totally agree with you on this. My dad got on trt 5 years ago or so, and said it's one of the best things he's ever done. More energy, stamina, better well being, better body. He said he didn't realize how shitty he felt until he got on some test, was night and day difference. I have now corrupted him because I have him running 500mg extra per week for cycles a few times per year.lol Almost 70 and strong as fuck :grin:
Bouncer
Old 06-16-16, 03:29 PM

Administrator
Be careful Matt. I read an article (I'll try to find it in a sec) think it was bill Roberts who said after 50 running test above trt levels dramatically increases heart attack risk like 10 fold or something crazy.

Whereas having low test levels also increases heart risk and other health conditions.

500mgd for a 70 year old man is a big risk brother. I wouldn't be comfortable with that.
MattG
Old 06-16-16, 03:31 PM

Superior Pro
Be careful Matt. I read an article (I'll try to find it in a sec) think it was bill Roberts who said after 50 running test above trt levels dramatically increases heart attack risk like 10 fold or something crazy.

Whereas having low test levels also increases heart risk and other health conditions.

500mgd for a 70 year old man is a big risk brother. I wouldn't be comfortable with that.
Oh I know it's a risk and made him aware of it. He doesn't care as long as his blood work continues to come back fine...which he gets multiple times a year. His doc has him come in every 2 weeks for his trt shot and regularly does bloods.
MattG
Old 06-16-16, 03:33 PM

Superior Pro
He is also on BP meds which keeps his BP normal when he does his 8 week cycles
MattG
Old 06-16-16, 03:38 PM

Superior Pro
I also must add, he knows somebody else who he can get test from and he would be doing it regardless of my help. So he's gonna do what he wants to do...he absolutely cannot stand the thought of being an average "senior citizen". I figured I might as well get him test I know isn't garbage and not have him get ripped off in the process.
Bouncer
Old 06-16-16, 03:45 PM

Administrator
Thing about blood work is that it won't show changes being made to the heart by AAS. Apparently changes can be dramatic past 50. Blood could be fine but the left ventricle or whatever it's called could be altered. get him to join up here. i'll give him the real deal. maybe he will listen when someone as addicted to drugs as myself says "that's dangerous".
Mr I
Old 06-16-16, 04:08 PM

VEGETARIAN
I had 7 months out and I looked at it that I was healing.

Now I've started back I'm growing everywhere it's sick
Old 07-05-16, 07:39 PM

Administrator
you guys that have had months and months of. i dunno how u do it. im struggling after 10 days off. trying to keep the healing mentality but its tough. i love to train.