SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > Dyel Pharma
Reload this Page Confusion Over Ordering From Dyel

Dyel Pharma Trusted Source

Bouncer
Old 07-02-16, 08:49 AM
Confusion Over Ordering From Dyel

Administrator
I've had some people pm me saying that dyel is requesting they sign up for some $60 email service and they he wont take order without this. I don't know if dyel or tkash wants to chime in on this but I'm pretty sure you are not required to sign up for a email service you have to pay for.

Simply follow the instructions as posted here and you will have your gear in no time.

Quote:
Contact Info:
dyel@unseen.is
dyel@securenym.net

If you email one of the two emails above and havenít gotten a reply after 24 hours please email the other one. Why? You may be using a non-compatible email and I might have never received the email.

Payment methods

CIM and WU are the options for now.

Minimum Order is 200

Shipping is 15 usd sent via regular priority mail.

CIM Ė Sending your payment through the mail system. This is my favorite method and there are no limits on this method. However I do have a couple rules for sending your payment via this method.

1) Send your payment in an Express Envelope.
Why? The Post Office seems to care more about these packages and they never get lost. So if you go ahead and send via regular priority mail and it gets lost Iím not responsible for this. Iíll still complete your order if it lands, however if it gets lost itís out of my control and nothing I can do about it.

2) Send me your tracking # once sent. Also include your order and shipping address.

3) Triple check your shipping address. If you give me the wrong shipping address and you donít get it again Iím not responsible for your mistake.
is Online   Reply With Quote
FrankTheTank55
Old 07-02-16, 08:57 AM

Superior Pro
He probably just wants people to only order from secure emails. Safe-Mail is free and should be good.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
FrankTheTank55
Old 07-02-16, 08:58 AM

Superior Pro
But paying for a secure offshore email provider is a smart investment

Bouncer
Old 07-02-16, 09:00 AM

Administrator
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
He probably just wants people to only order from secure emails. Safe-Mail is free and should be good.

not sure this is true. if you order from safe-mail but dyel uses a different secure email like unseen or securenym than there will be no more security than if you were to send gmail to unseen.
FrankTheTank55
Old 07-02-16, 09:22 AM

Superior Pro
So you're saying its only secure if you use the same email provider? I think its fine but I'm not a computer expert by no means. I use safe mail and never had any sources have any problem with it.

Bouncer
Old 07-02-16, 09:29 AM

Administrator
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
So you're saying its only secure if you use the same email provider? I think its fine but I'm not a computer expert by no means. I use safe mail and never had any sources have any problem with it.

yes exactly. only secure if it's safe-mail to safe-mail or unseen to unseen.

honestly safe-mail isnt safe at all. it came out years ago that they actively provide backdoor keys to the feds at simple request. feds figure the only people that use those secure email services are people with something to hide so naturally they pay more attention to it.

your safer IMO getting lost in the gmail crowd. hide in plain site.
jack tors
Old 07-02-16, 09:36 AM

Superior Freak
I would think using that would be a red flag. I used my personal email. It aint weird if you don't act weird

Have to admit I had no idea what CIM meant.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
ssoyegun
Old 07-02-16, 10:01 AM

Superior Newbie
Yea, I just wanna order. Running out of time...

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
tkasch30
Old 07-02-16, 10:27 AM

Superior Amateur
Pm me your order and I'll get it going for,you
dyel
Old 07-02-16, 05:02 PM

Trusted
I recommend private emails because gmail has blocked my email. I cannot send you my list if you are using a gmail. A lot of times I won't even get your email.

use
https://www.anonymousspeech.com/Default.aspx it's free for 2 weeks
AvidFisherman
Old 07-05-16, 03:48 PM

Superior Pro
I use anonimousspeech.com, it's not very expensive and they claim they are overseas and the U.S. govt. can't touch them.
MattG
Old 07-05-16, 04:18 PM

Superior Pro
Proton mail. Had to be put on a waiting list for a couple weeks to get an account. 100% free encrypted Swiss email. Never had a single problem sending or receiving any emails.
Bouncer
Old 07-05-16, 04:50 PM

Administrator
Guys it doesn't matter where an email is based. The email still has to come into the US to reach you. This means the Gov can and will look at it. I would bet extra emphasis is put on looking at private foreign emails.

Just because you guys haven't had problems doesn't mean they can't see your emails. It simply means they don't care about your steroid orders. I've used Gmail for 10 years and never had a problem either.

For dyel it makes sense to have a private email because he's a source rather than just a personal user. However I don't believe he is safe from the eyes of the Gov just because he has a "secure" email. Guys this is a different world now compared to when these forums started. They see all. If they want you they will get you. Simple as that. Lucky for us steroids aren't very important to them unless it's mass import/export.
Turbo3000
Old 07-05-16, 08:48 PM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Guys it doesn't matter where an email is based. The email still has to come into the US to reach you. This means the Gov can and will look at it. I would bet extra emphasis is put on looking at private foreign emails.

Just because you guys haven't had problems doesn't mean they can't see your emails. It simply means they don't care about your steroid orders. I've used Gmail for 10 years and never had a problem either.

For dyel it makes sense to have a private email because he's a source rather than just a personal user. However I don't believe he is safe from the eyes of the Gov just because he has a "secure" email. Guys this is a different world now compared to when these forums started. They see all. If they want you they will get you. Simple as that. Lucky for us steroids aren't very important to them unless it's mass import/export.
People must not have read about the practices that Snowden leaked. Pretty cut and dry.
BamBam179
Old 07-05-16, 09:07 PM

Superior Amateur
I've been using yahoo for fuel with no issues
Old 07-07-16, 06:58 PM

Founding Member
So just to make this clear........ Don't order using Gmail anymore?
dyel
Old 07-07-16, 08:02 PM

Trusted
if it works go for it. if not i'll suggest a private email. just hate when people keep emailing me and them not understanding why they are not getting my response.
HalfMunky
Old 07-27-16, 10:36 PM

Superior Newbie
I used mail.com and I dont recommend it. Out of practice I use an email account and then burn it and make a new one for future use. Ill have to try just regular yahoo innthe future. Dyel was quick to respond and mail out but I would have to send the email 2-3 times at once just to increase the chance of 1 going through. Other than that everything ran smooth as hell. Good shit.
TrapsBrah
Old 07-28-16, 02:02 AM

Superior Pro
Originally Posted by HalfMunky View Post
I used mail.com and I dont recommend it. Out of practice I use an email account and then burn it and make a new one for future use. Ill have to try just regular yahoo innthe future. Dyel was quick to respond and mail out but I would have to send the email 2-3 times at once just to increase the chance of 1 going through. Other than that everything ran smooth as hell. Good shit.
Never had an issue with mail.com and i've been using the same email for dyel orders since last year.
HalfMunky
Old 07-28-16, 12:51 PM

Superior Newbie
Originally Posted by TrapsBrah View Post
Never had an issue with mail.com and i've been using the same email for dyel orders since last year.
Really? Maybe it was the proxy I was using?
tkasch30
Old 07-29-16, 01:32 PM

Superior Amateur
Any issues with ordering guys....pm me and I'll help you out
A$AP
Old 07-30-16, 04:27 PM

Superior Pro
I use gmail and I've never had a problem sending or receiving emails to dyel, but I've only put in two orders..
ROCKETW19
Old 07-31-16, 05:15 PM

Founding Member

use this one and it dont matter if the feds get in the emails are all encrypted they even offer a secure burner phone now. (if not out yet real close)
securenym good also fuck safe-mail delete that account now. google it they had a breach or something a year or 2 ago. what ever it was all the sources dont take it anymore
Bouncer
Old 08-01-16, 02:25 AM

Administrator
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
https://app.tutanota.de/#login

use this one and it dont matter if the feds get in the emails are all encrypted they even offer a secure burner phone now. (if not out yet real close)
securenym good also fuck safe-mail delete that account now. google it they had a breach or something a year or 2 ago. what ever it was all the sources dont take it anymore
so this works on mobile and computer? you just sign up and use it like you would a normal email? any special instructions you need to do? does the other person have to be using it to to work or would it protect my email for example if I sent you an email and you were using gmail or hotmail etc..?
Turbo3000
Old 08-01-16, 09:18 AM

Founding Member
so this works on mobile and computer? you just sign up and use it like you would a normal email? any special instructions you need to do? does the other person have to be using it to to work or would it protect my email for example if I sent you an email and you were using gmail or hotmail etc..?
Never would work to a different email provider.
ROCKETW19
Old 08-01-16, 08:03 PM

Founding Member
both users have to have it. most of the guys use it anyways so your gonna need one anyways,lol
the safest way to use it would be send email with this using their encryption get email then erase it. that will stop another ORD from happening but they will find another way when they want to
Bouncer
Old 08-01-16, 10:08 PM

Administrator
Signed up for it last night. Told dyel about it and he gonna use it as well.

Mine is Bouncer@tutanota.com just Incase you gays need it. Signup was a breeze. Works fine on Android, app, PC.
MattG
Old 08-01-16, 10:19 PM

Superior Pro
I mention proton mail which is encrypted and you're like, no good guys need to hide in plain sight. Rocket shows up also with another encrypted email site and you're all about it, even make a special thread telling everybody to jump on board...I see how it is.lol
TrapsBrah
Old 08-01-16, 10:54 PM

Superior Pro
Signed up for it last night. Told dyel about it and he gonna use it as well.

Mine is Bouncer@tutanota.com just Incase you gays need it. Signup was a breeze. Works fine on Android, app, PC.
Are you guys paranoid or something? Idk what to do now or if I should keep my standard mail.com email.
Bouncer
Old 08-02-16, 12:14 AM

Administrator
Originally Posted by TrapsBrah View Post
Are you guys paranoid or something? Idk what to do now or if I should keep my standard mail.com email.
Lol bro relax. It's just about dyel finding a common ground free secure email that we can all agree on. Nobody wanted to pay for secure email and this is the perfect fix.
maxpowers
Old 08-27-16, 12:09 AM

Superior Newbie
sooooooooo i was just reading through all this and i am an IT professional with 20 years experience. my last job was in the medical field and we had regulations to enforce HIPAA requirements which is encryptions of all medical related conversations in the medical community. there are a ton of easy ways to send encrypted emails to anyone. the encryption would take anyone years to break and they're only going to care about you if you're on a special watchlist. i promice you can shout all over your email what you're selling and ins next to impossible to read. here's a few. if you ever have any IT related questions feel free to ask

The Best Free Ways to Send Encrypted Email and Secure Messages

here's a simple solution. https://www.streak.com/securegmail you want that shit so secure no one will EVER be able to open it. make your password an actual sentence or phrase.

Last edited by maxpowers; 08-27-16 at 12:27 AM.