SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > UncleZ
Reload this Page Who's ready to run a EP cycle this new year?

UncleZ Trusted Source

OTG85
Old 12-26-16, 03:29 PM
Who's ready to run a EP cycle this new year?

UncleZ Rep

I know many guys are excited about a fresh start and a new year. Let 2017 be your year. Gain the muscle that you've been visualizing about for years. It's your time & the time is now!! We have the best gear and the prices around. Don't be fooled by one of these fly by night labs. We have been around for years 10+ and we don't plan on going anywhere. So when your ready to take the plunge just feel free to pm me or one of the other reps for questions or advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Macedog24
Old 12-26-16, 09:19 PM

Superior Amateur
Originally Posted by OTG85 View Post

I know many guys are excited about a fresh start and a new year. Let 2017 be your year. Gain the muscle that you've been visualizing about for years. It's your time & the time is now!! We have the best gear and the prices around. Don't be fooled by one of these fly by night labs. We have been around for years 10+ and we don't plan on going anywhere. So when your ready to take the plunge just feel free to pm me or one of the other reps for questions or advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OTG85 is an awesome rep! and even better person! uncle Z is a stand up company with awesome products and a great reputation.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

http://www.puritysourcelabs.ru/
OTG85
Old 12-27-16, 11:03 AM

UncleZ Rep
Originally Posted by Macedog24 View Post
OTG85 is an awesome rep! and even better person! uncle Z is a stand up company with awesome products and a great reputation.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Thanks brother! Back at ya. You and the rest of the psl crew are all great guys. If y'all ever need anything lmk.