SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > UncleZ
Reload this Page Eurotropin is back and stocked up!!

UncleZ Trusted Source

OTG85
Old 01-18-17, 05:48 PM
Eurotropin is back and stocked up!!

UncleZ Rep

Eurotropin HGH - 191aa etc
Supplier: Euro-pharmacies,Europe
Chemical Name:Somatropinum
Comes In: 10IU vial(3.3mg) & 1 ml water solution
Dosage: Men 2-6IU total daily
Active time: Varies by injection method
Class:Growth Hormone

-Shipping from Europe
-One time resend policy for all countries
-100% success rate to USA ,Europe

MGF date 07/2015
Exp.date 07/2018

SHIPPING FROM EUROPE

Eurotropin has been on the market for a while now making some noise, and with the numbers it always consistently scores on testing this product will be around for a long time. These are stocked up and ready to go so all you have to do is click the link.

http://unclez.net/hcg-hgh/332-eurotr...191aa-etc.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
jack tors
Old 01-19-17, 10:37 AM

Superior Freak
is Offline   Reply With Quote
OTG85
Old 01-19-17, 12:29 PM

UncleZ Rep
Check out professionalmuscleforum or ASF lots of testers on there.
Bouncer
Old 01-19-17, 12:32 PM

Administrator
Originally Posted by OTG85 View Post
Check out professionalmuscleforum or ASF lots of testers on there.
Post bloods not other forums please.
OTG85
Old 01-19-17, 03:01 PM

UncleZ Rep
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Post bloods not other forums please.

Roger that! I apologize brother.

OTG85
Old 02-01-17, 09:24 PM

UncleZ Rep
Bloods from a member today on these yellow tops

Bouncer
Old 02-01-17, 09:36 PM

Administrator
Bloods from a member today on these yellow tops

https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...ad.php?t=68718

;)

Read that thread bro. Igf is what people want to see.
OTG85
Old 02-02-17, 09:30 PM

UncleZ Rep
https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...ad.php?t=68718

;)

Read that thread bro. Igf is what people want to see.

This is recent as well.

Chadd77
Old 02-03-17, 06:45 AM

Founding Member
OTG85
Old 02-03-17, 11:08 PM

UncleZ Rep
10iu early am on a empty stomach then test 3 hours later.
Bouncer
Old 02-04-17, 07:41 AM

Administrator
10iu early am on a empty stomach then test 3 hours later.
What is your typical daily dose? The 10iu thing right before a test isn't needed for igf.
rado
Old 02-04-17, 08:58 AM

Founding Member
I don't understand why it's fucking necessary to shoot more than the norm. No shit numbers will be high.

People need to stop that bs. It doesn't paint the picture. I will have mine done in a few weeks at 2ius
...all this bs about shooting 100ius is fucking stupid. No wonder numbers will be high dur hur
OTG85
Old 02-04-17, 10:16 AM

UncleZ Rep
Originally Posted by rado View Post
I don't understand why it's fucking necessary to shoot more than the norm. No shit numbers will be high.

People need to stop that bs. It doesn't paint the picture. I will have mine done in a few weeks at 2ius
...all this bs about shooting 100ius is fucking stupid. No wonder numbers will be high dur hur

That's the standard protocol for testing. 10iu not 100! Why are you trying to hate on us so hard bro?

OTG85
Old 02-04-17, 10:16 AM

UncleZ Rep
What is your typical daily dose? The 10iu thing right before a test isn't needed for igf.

Typical dose is 4iu M/F

FrankTheTank55
Old 02-04-17, 10:36 AM

Superior Pro

The reason is, with the costs of hgh these tests are done to make sure the kits aren't bunk. Would you want to waste all that time and money running hgh just to find out a few weeks later that its garbage? These tests are just to verify the product, that is all.
rado
Old 02-04-17, 11:13 AM

Founding Member
That's the standard protocol for testing. 10iu not 100! Why are you trying to hate on us so hard bro?

huh? Joking right? Why take 10ius? Obviously 100ius is and was me being facetious, so relax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
The reason is, with the costs of hgh these tests are done to make sure the kits aren't bunk. Would you want to waste all that time and money running hgh just to find out a few weeks later that its garbage? These tests are just to verify the product, that is all.
You missed the point frank.

Why take 10ius...why not just the regular protocol of the persons daily usage?

Everyone is taking MORE ius than they're doing. Obviously numbers will be high. I want someone to take their reg doses and then, get tested.

Honestly, this entire subject of HGH has turned me the fuck off. THIS should not be so complicated.
OTG85
Old 02-04-17, 01:02 PM

UncleZ Rep
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post

Bingo!!

Rado I see your point brother but this is how I always seen testing for HGH on all the boards. Idk why I guess 10iu is a base point for testing serum #

I know the range for 10iu is anywhere from 16-26 depends on the person really. No two ppl will have the same results. Health, age, and different body types all play a factor.

Chadd77
Old 02-04-17, 01:53 PM

Founding Member
this is how I always seen testing for HGH on all the boards. Idk why I guess 10iu is a base point for testing serum
I think that's the problem. Everybody does it because they were told to on a board. Not hating on you but I would only test what I'm running. If you have your baseline then you know if your levels changed. It's a waste to shoot 10iu for testing unless you're running 10iu.
OTG85
Old 02-04-17, 02:10 PM

UncleZ Rep
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
I think that's the problem. Everybody does it because they were told to on a board. Not hating on you but I would only test what I'm running. If you have your baseline then you know if your levels changed. It's a waste to shoot 10iu for testing unless you're running 10iu.

You are absolutely right but when someone see's a lower serum number without reading into it on a test there automatically going to assume its bunk. So as a business if someone was testing for us we would want them to follow the board protocol. Of course for your own pleasure you could test your HGH just to know if it's real with your normal daily dose compared to your base line as mentioned.

ROCKETW19
Old 02-04-17, 08:40 PM

Founding Member
testing 10 ius is a waste but one could say if you can't afford that maybe GH isn't for you. I still agree in testing what your dose is.
my IGF on 5ius is the same as this GH at 10ius one would say this is half dosed. but I just do not have enough personal info to say that.
the serum number is about half also.(not tested by me) I've seen a lot of upper 40s with 10ius.
that I have no clue about and still dont agree in that testing. so that dont mean anything to me.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
OTG85
Old 02-04-17, 10:50 PM

UncleZ Rep
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
testing 10 ius is a waste but one could say if you can't afford that maybe GH isn't for you. I still agree in testing what your dose is.
my IGF on 5ius is the same as this GH at 10ius one would say this is half dosed. but I just do not have enough personal info to say that.
the serum number is about half also.(not tested by me) I've seen a lot of upper 40s with 10ius.
that I have no clue about and still dont agree in that testing. so that dont mean anything to me.
These are still generics and they don't compare to pharma grade hence the price 200.00 kit (generics) and a 600.00 kit for pharma. I have seen genos test at 40/50 many of times. I can guarantee we have some of the best generics out here.
rado
Old 02-05-17, 06:19 AM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19 View Post

This is my point. Test all you want, but for anyone to be posting great results on 10ius??? Well no shit

Test the right daily dosage, not some exaggerated dosage.
rado
Old 02-05-17, 06:21 AM

Founding Member
Bingo!!

Rado I see your point brother but this is how I always seen testing for HGH on all the boards. Idk why I guess 10iu is a base point for testing serum #

I know the range for 10iu is anywhere from 16-26 depends on the person really. No two ppl will have the same results. Health, age, and different body types all play a factor.

And don't get defensive, just voicing my opinion which im entitled too.

I said one thing and you took as if I'm NOT on your side or an attack? Come on dude, ive never been that way in 18yrs on these boards.
OTG85
Old 02-05-17, 09:25 AM

UncleZ Rep
And don't get defensive, just voicing my opinion which im entitled too.

I said one thing and you took as if I'm NOT on your side or an attack? Come on dude, ive never been that way in 18yrs on these boards.

Sorry brother! I'm not mad at you. I was just making sure you never had a bad experience with us or something. We want to make sure everyone everyone is happy with our services.

rado
Old 02-05-17, 10:49 AM

Founding Member
Sorry brother! I'm not mad at you. I was just making sure you never had a bad experience with us or something. We want to make sure everyone everyone is happy with our services.

My man, we're good...and if ever we're not, I'd never blast anyone until necessary.

All good brother and sorry if I came across like an asshole, but far from it;)