SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > Dyel Pharma
Reload this Page TMT 300

Dyel Pharma Trusted Source



Reply
 
Thread Tools
TrapsBrah
Old 02-09-17, 12:21 PM
TMT 300
  #1
 
TrapsBrah's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2014
Likes:
Hi I'm wondering how smooth this stuff is. Is there extra added ba? I wanna run this for the spring/summer.
is Online   Reply With Quote
ssoyegun
Old 02-09-17, 12:26 PM
  #2
 
ssoyegun's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2016
Age: 39
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapsBrah View Post
Hi I'm wondering how smooth this stuff is. Is there extra added ba? I wanna run this for the spring/summer.
I'm using it for first time. I like it but I get lots of PIP swollen areas. Goes in smooth though. Can tell the difference. I'm only pinning 2cc 2x week though now. Total of 400mg each. Still doing mast E for 300mg per week. The pip is too bad for me.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
TrapsBrah
Old 02-09-17, 12:30 PM
  #3
 
TrapsBrah's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2014
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssoyegun View Post
I'm using it for first time. I like it but I get lots of PIP swollen areas. Goes in smooth though. Can tell the difference. I'm only pinning 2cc 2x week though now. Total of 400mg each. Still doing mast E for 300mg per week. The pip is too bad for me.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Damn cause I'm sensitive to pip like even test Cyp hurts. Maybe if I cut the TMT with some extra prop? So 1 cc of TMT and 1 cc prop eod.
is Online   Reply With Quote
ssoyegun
Old 02-09-17, 01:39 PM
  #4
 
ssoyegun's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2016
Age: 39
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapsBrah View Post
Damn cause I'm sensitive to pip like even test Cyp hurts. Maybe if I cut the TMT with some extra prop? So 1 cc of TMT and 1 cc prop eod.
That may work. I think I tried that and it was okay. It doesn't swell till like 1 or 2 days. I pinned last night warmed it under hotter water for like 3 mins. So far so good. The tmt works and is great blend

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
tkasch30
Old 02-10-17, 03:24 AM
  #5
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Apr 2015
Likes:
If your sensitive to pip a high mg short ester blend probably isn't for you. I don't get pip from anything anymore. 3ccs high mg into my calve no pain. If test c give you pip, lol tmt300 is not for you
is Online   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump