SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > Dyel Pharma
Reload this Page High MG, read before ordering

Dyel Pharma Trusted Source



Reply
 
Thread Tools
tkasch30
Old 03-15-17, 02:34 PM
High MG, read before ordering
  #1
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Apr 2015
Likes:
If you are sensitive to pip please stay away from the higher dosed products and blends. I have replaced vials for people who had issues but this issue keeps persisting and it requires too much time on my end to fix. So this is your WARNING, we will NO longer replace products because they gave you pip. Products that are more likely to give you pip-

Super test
Test d 500
Sustanon 350
Tmt 300
Test / deca blend
Eq 500

All our products are very low to zero pip in our opinion. I can inject any product into my calf with no pip but there is always a few guys. Lol :'(
is Online   Reply With Quote
AvidFisherman
Old 03-23-17, 09:12 AM
  #2
 
AvidFisherman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Fishin' in the dark
Likes:
I must not be prone to pip. I love the test 500.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 03-23-17, 11:03 AM
  #3
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
i feel like low mg is more likely to be dosed properly so I've always went with lower dosed test. like how would you really know if its 400mg or 500mg. In my experiance you cant really feel that difference. But you can feel the difference between 300mgs and 100mgs. Not saying dyel would do that. Just any high dosed test from anyone.
is Online   Reply With Quote
tkasch30
Old 03-23-17, 01:53 PM
  #4
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Apr 2015
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
i feel like low mg is more likely to be dosed properly so I've always went with lower dosed test. like how would you really know if its 400mg or 500mg. In my experiance you cant really feel that difference. But you can feel the difference between 300mgs and 100mgs. Not saying dyel would do that. Just any high dosed test from anyone.

Same way you know with any test product dosed low or high...Blood work. Used super test for my 100mg trt and came out perfect so that tells me it's dosed properly
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 03-23-17, 01:54 PM
  #5
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Yea obviously but I hate blood work. Lol
is Online   Reply With Quote
piratex
Old 03-23-17, 02:40 PM
  #6
 
piratex's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Likes:
Since I just found out what pip was I've never had it from your test-c 250. Always smooth. I don't understand why your replacing it anyway. Its not your fault.
is Online   Reply With Quote
tkasch30
Old 03-24-17, 02:55 PM
  #7
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Apr 2015
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratex View Post
Since I just found out what pip was I've never had it from your test-c 250. Always smooth. I don't understand why your replacing it anyway. Its not your fault.
We try to make all the customers happy, that's why we replaced them but it just got to be too much hassle and people were taking advantage
is Online   Reply With Quote
TrapsBrah
Old 03-25-17, 12:45 AM
  #8
 
TrapsBrah's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2014
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratex View Post
Since I just found out what pip was I've never had it from your test-c 250. Always smooth. I don't understand why your replacing it anyway. Its not your fault.
I got pip from Cyp not e. Dyel was nice enough to send extra oil to cut the Cyp with. I'm sticking with e now. Oh aND tren when my mind clears up.
is Online   Reply With Quote
piratex
Old 03-28-17, 02:59 PM
  #9
 
piratex's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapsBrah View Post
I got pip from Cyp not e. Dyel was nice enough to send extra oil to cut the Cyp with. I'm sticking with e now. Oh aND tren when my mind clears up.
Lol.. I've been thinking about tren but I'm worried about the side effects.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Turbo3000
Old 03-28-17, 03:22 PM
  #10
 
Turbo3000's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Italy
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapsBrah View Post
I got pip from Cyp not e. Dyel was nice enough to send extra oil to cut the Cyp with. I'm sticking with e now. Oh aND tren when my mind clears up.
What a Nancy boy.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
TrapsBrah
Old 03-28-17, 05:53 PM
  #11
 
TrapsBrah's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2014
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratex View Post
Lol.. I've been thinking about tren but I'm worried about the side effects.
Just start low dose and with ace.
is Online   Reply With Quote
piratex
Old 04-02-17, 02:14 PM
  #12
 
piratex's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapsBrah View Post
Just start low dose and with ace.
Dam traps in this avatar pick your looking great man. Your shoulders are really popping. Good luck!!
is Online   Reply With Quote
piratex
Old 04-02-17, 02:16 PM
  #13
 
piratex's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapsBrah View Post
Just start low dose and with ace.
What would you consider a low dose of ace and for how long would you run it? Just asking traps because I don't know brother. lmao
is Online   Reply With Quote
TrapsBrah
Old 04-02-17, 02:32 PM
  #14
 
TrapsBrah's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2014
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratex View Post
What would you consider a low dose of ace and for how long would you run it? Just asking traps because I don't know brother. lmao

Rado is the tren expert so hopefully he will chime in. He's been using tren since I was 8-9 years old lol. But low dose would probably be 200mg a week I'm gonna do 300mg.
is Online   Reply With Quote
tkasch30
Old 04-02-17, 07:22 PM
  #15
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Apr 2015
Likes:
Low dose of tren 300-400
is Online   Reply With Quote
ssoyegun
Old 04-02-17, 10:12 PM
  #16
 
ssoyegun's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Jun 2016
Age: 39
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkasch30 View Post
If you are sensitive to pip please stay away from the higher dosed products and blends. I have replaced vials for people who had issues but this issue keeps persisting and it requires too much time on my end to fix. So this is your WARNING, we will NO longer replace products because they gave you pip. Products that are more likely to give you pip-

Super test
Test d 500
Sustanon 350
Tmt 300
Test / deca blend
Eq 500

All our products are very low to zero pip in our opinion. I can inject any product into my calf with no pip but there is always a few guys. Lol :'(
Makes sense. Tmt gave me bad pip. Still have a vial left. I also have super test. Guess I'll start it..should be able to inject that only 1x week...

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 04-03-17, 04:32 AM
  #17
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratex View Post
What would you consider a low dose of ace and for how long would you run it? Just asking traps because I don't know brother. lmao
something along the lines of 200 to 400mgs a week, 400 being tops though.



Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapsBrah View Post
Rado is the tren expert so hopefully he will chime in. He's been using tren since I was 8-9 years old lol. But low dose would probably be 200mg a week I'm gonna do 300mg.
me and tren have a great relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkasch30 View Post
Low dose of tren 300-400
I'd start at 200mgs, but yea....keeping it under 400mgs a week is imo, good enough for gains, strength and many other wonderful things tren does.
is Online   Reply With Quote
piratex
Old 04-03-17, 02:02 PM
  #18
 
piratex's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
something along the lines of 200 to 400mgs a week, 400 being tops though.



me and tren have a great relationship



I'd start at 200mgs, but yea....keeping it under 400mgs a week is imo, good enough for gains, strength and many other wonderful things tren does.
Rado at 200 in you opinion would the side effects be that bad or miner?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 04-03-17, 02:13 PM
  #19
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratex View Post
Rado at 200 in you opinion would the side effects be that bad or miner?
Tren cannot be predicted. Some people are absolutely fine with higher doses and some people (me) are insane at really low dose.
is Online   Reply With Quote
piratex
Old 04-03-17, 02:30 PM
  #20
 
piratex's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Tren cannot be predicted. Some people are absolutely fine with higher doses and some people (me) are insane at really low dose.
Ok cool. I understand everyone is different. I'm just going to wait till down the road. I've gained most of my weight back and I do still feel like I'm still getting gains from test so I'll just ride it out. lol
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 04-03-17, 03:02 PM
  #21
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratex View Post
Rado at 200 in you opinion would the side effects be that bad or miner?
As bouncer said, this is subjective my friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Tren cannot be predicted. Some people are absolutely fine with higher doses and some people (me) are insane at really low dose.
Very true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratex View Post
Ok cool. I understand everyone is different. I'm just going to wait till down the road. I've gained most of my weight back and I do still feel like I'm still getting gains from test so I'll just ride it out. lol

The thing with tren, drol, and maybe one or two more type of drugs, is that they're harsh, period. No easy way to approach them. So most people who have done these in the past or current, well imo they use a higher dose than they should, not realizing the good gains that can be achieved with a lower dose.
is Online   Reply With Quote
piratex
Old 04-03-17, 03:11 PM
  #22
 
piratex's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Likes:
I've read so much about maximizing lower doses. Hell I see people come on here all the time starting out high doses of everything. Like their last name is LOYD. lol
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 04-03-17, 03:18 PM
  #23
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratex View Post
I've read so much about maximizing lower doses. Hell I see people come on here all the time starting out high doses of everything. Like their last name is LOYD. lol
Since being on these boards since '99, the most total gear i have ever ran was 900mgs a week of total prop, tren and mast...took me 3 weeks to scale back...fuck all that, i do just as good on my low long steady doses.

It's what you put into the food, trainig and rest. Look at some people, take way more shit than i do and look like a sack of frito lays, true story

Some think that by taking stronger drugs, it will give them better results...no motherfucker it will not.

Est right, rest and train hard
is Online   Reply With Quote
TrapsBrah
Old 04-04-17, 01:21 PM
  #24
 
TrapsBrah's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2014
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratex View Post
Dam traps in this avatar pick your looking great man. Your shoulders are really popping. Good luck!!
Thanks man one step at a time.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump