SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > UncleZ
Reload this Page Titan's EP Log

UncleZ Trusted Source



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Titan5011
Old 04-13-17, 11:21 PM
Titan's EP Log
  #1
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes:
My new training program starts today. Doing a program called 5th Set.

Diet has changed, so has drug use. Not everything is here, but I got everything written down and ready to go when it does.

I'll be experimenting a little bit. I'm switching to IIFYM A.K.A Flexible Dieting with Carb-cycling. Mostly anyways.

Calories for the week:

Monday: 3032kcal

Tuesday: 2435kcal

Wednesday: 3032kcal

Thursday: 2435cal

Friday: 3032kcal

Saturday: 2435kcal

Sunday: 2435kcal

Macro breakdown for MWF(training days):
P:227
C:351
F:80

For off-days:
P:227
C:222
F:71

Planned Gear use, still deciding here:
Test: 200-400mg
Deca or EQ: 500mg
Tren: 200mg
Mast: 100-200mg

HGH: 3-5IU's daily or M-F.

TB-500: 4mg for two weeks, 2mg for another 2 weeks.
PAL-GHK: 333mcg three times a day for a month.

No orals, I don't really like them. I try to do this as healthy as possible.

I was 222lbs, holding all kinds of water weight. Feeling fat as fuck, but I still have some visible vertical ab lines. I'll get a new pic up when I get this water off. I've been eating Japanese food for a week straight. And everything else.
Got very demotivated to train after my elbows were bothering me so much I couldn't bench, squat or hardly even do back so I just fuck it and stuffed my face and took off for a week.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 04-14-17, 06:00 AM
  #2
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan5011 View Post
My new training program starts today. Doing a program called 5th Set.

Diet has changed, so has drug use. Not everything is here, but I got everything written down and ready to go when it does.

I'll be experimenting a little bit. I'm switching to IIFYM A.K.A Flexible Dieting with Carb-cycling. Mostly anyways.

Calories for the week:

Monday: 3032kcal

Tuesday: 2435kcal

Wednesday: 3032kcal

Thursday: 2435cal

Friday: 3032kcal

Saturday: 2435kcal

Sunday: 2435kcal

Macro breakdown for MWF(training days):
P:227
C:351
F:80

For off-days:
P:227
C:222
F:71

Planned Gear use, still deciding here:
Test: 200-400mg
Deca or EQ: 500mg
Tren: 200mg
Mast: 100-200mg

HGH: 3-5IU's daily or M-F.

TB-500: 4mg for two weeks, 2mg for another 2 weeks.
PAL-GHK: 333mcg three times a day for a month.

No orals, I don't really like them. I try to do this as healthy as possible.

I was 222lbs, holding all kinds of water weight. Feeling fat as fuck, but I still have some visible vertical ab lines. I'll get a new pic up when I get this water off. I've been eating Japanese food for a week straight. And everything else.
Got very demotivated to train after my elbows were bothering me so much I couldn't bench, squat or hardly even do back so I just fuck it and stuffed my face and took off for a week.
good stuff
is Offline   Reply With Quote
AvidFisherman
Old 04-14-17, 09:32 AM
  #3
 
AvidFisherman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Fishin' in the dark
Likes:
Two 19 nor at the same time? Will the two be competing for the same receptors?
is Online   Reply With Quote
AvidFisherman
Old 04-14-17, 09:57 AM
  #4
 
AvidFisherman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Fishin' in the dark
Likes:
I would not expect there to be synergy between the two, so all you are getting is the possibility of more sides without an added benefit correct?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Titan5011
Old 04-14-17, 10:38 PM
  #5
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidFisherman View Post
I would not expect there to be synergy between the two, so all you are getting is the possibility of more sides without an added benefit correct?
All AAS use the same androgen receptors. The only thing to worry about with two 19 nor's is prolactin issues. Of which I have none. I also specifically run less test to free up receptors.

Low dose of tren and moderate amount of nandrolone has been the best cycle's I've ever ran.

And the DHT derivative is there to help with any sides and free up more testosterone.

Last edited by Titan5011; 04-14-17 at 10:44 PM.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Titan5011
Old 04-14-17, 10:39 PM
  #6
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes:
Still need a few more days before starting this up entirely. Monday should be good.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
AvidFisherman
Old 04-15-17, 07:56 AM
  #7
 
AvidFisherman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Fishin' in the dark
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan5011 View Post
Still need a few more days before starting this up entirely. Monday should be good.
Do you do bloods? You should post them with your dosages of ancillaries.


Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Titan5011
Old 04-15-17, 02:00 PM
  #8
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidFisherman View Post
Do you do bloods? You should post them with your dosages of ancillaries.


Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
I will be getting bloods in a month or so. I'll only be doing 12.5mg of Exemestane Monday and Thursday. And that's really only to keep any estrogen related water weight under control. I'm not sensitive to E2 at all
is Offline   Reply With Quote
AvidFisherman
Old 04-15-17, 03:49 PM
  #9
 
AvidFisherman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Fishin' in the dark
Likes:
What about progesterone and prolactin? Have you had trouble keeping those in check on this cycle?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Titan5011
Old 04-15-17, 04:21 PM
  #10
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidFisherman View Post
What about progesterone and prolactin? Have you had trouble keeping those in check on this cycle?
I have no issues with any of that. I believe I mentioned so a few comments ago though. Which is why I'm okay with running two 19 nor's.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Titan5011
Old 04-17-17, 02:19 PM
  #11
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes:
Alright, Monday is here and my Peptides came in so I'll get this started up again.

I was 222lbs last week. I'm 214.2lbs as of this morning. Calories will be getting adjusted on a weekly basis usually.

I have to max Dead-lifts today, Bench Wednesday and Squats Friday. I need my new percentages so my coach can write up my template. My actual program will start next week.

Training Days: 2770 kCals.
P: 226
C: 300
F:74

Off-Days: 2307 kCals.
P:226
C:200
F:67

I'll get a picture up tonight.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Titan5011
Old 05-08-17, 02:05 PM
  #12
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes:
I'm 208lbs as of this morning, so only 10 more pounds to go for competition weight. But I might keep dropping. Not sure yet.

I've had 4 training sessions since my last update so I'll throw them all up.

Bench Press
4 Sets x 2 Reps with 360lbs
1 Set x 12 Reps with 360lbs

2 Board Press
2 Sets x 15 Reps with 200lbs

Side Raises
2 Warm-up Sets
10 with 30lbs
10 with 35lbs
These are done very slowly.

Rear Raises
2 warm-up sets
12 with 20lbs
12 with 25lbs
Also done very slowly but never coming all the way down. Tension is always maintained.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Titan5011
Old 05-08-17, 02:06 PM
  #13
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes:
As for the PAL-GHK and TB-500, I haven't had any elbow pain at all these entire past week. I haven't even been getting sore, and I've been doing things I haven't touched in some time. So something's definitely helping.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 05-09-17, 05:53 AM
  #14
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
You get bloods? You said you were gonna get bloods about a month ago I think right?
is Online   Reply With Quote
OTG85
Old 05-09-17, 08:11 PM
  #15
 
UncleZ Rep
Join Date: Nov 2016
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan5011 View Post
As for the PAL-GHK and TB-500, I haven't had any elbow pain at all these entire past week. I haven't even been getting sore, and I've been doing things I haven't touched in some time. So something's definitely helping.


This is awesome brother I'm picking some up for my achy ass knees. I have yet to use any of our peptides and looking forward to it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Titan5011
Old 05-13-17, 10:59 PM
  #16
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
You get bloods? You said you were gonna get bloods about a month ago I think right?
I will sometime in the next month. I also help run a family business and we've had a lot to do these last couple of weeks. We're opening another business and I just haven't had time.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Titan5011
Old 05-13-17, 10:59 PM
  #17
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes:
206lbs today. Weight is dropping well and I've had a few extra meals than I was supposed to. Coach wants me to drop to 195 and bulk back up to 205.

Squats
4 Sets of 3 with 390lbs
1 Set of 10 with 390lbs

Front Squats
3 Sets of 3 with 260lbs

Reverse Hyper
5 Sets of 10 with 35lbs

Barbell Rows
2 Sets of 12 with 225lbs

Dumbbell Rows
1 Set of 15 with 110lbs

Shrugs
2 Sets of 15 with 40lbs
Long holds at the top.

Calf-Raises
5 Sets of 10 with 100lbs


First few weeks of the program will be easy. Almost everything goes up in increments of 5 pounds as long as I'm hitting target reps.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Titan5011
Old 05-23-17, 02:39 PM
  #18
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes:
Wide-Grip Bench 245lbs
1 x 25 1 x 23

Skull Crushers 50lbs
3 x 15

Cable Tricep Extensions 30lbs
2 x 25 Over 2 x 25 Under

Band Pull-a-parts
3 x 35

BB Rows 225lbs
2 x 12

DB Rows 110lbs
1 x 15

DB Shrugs 45lbs
2 x 15

Easy day. Not pushing anything weight wise for a while. Dropped calories again. Around 2100 on Off-days, 2300 on training days.

I swear I'll get a pic up soon, I know I keep saying it but every-time I take one I post it up on my other social media instead lol.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Titan5011
Old 05-26-17, 07:59 AM
  #19
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes:
Will be coming off tren. I'm having to do a mid-cycle change on the gear I'm taking. I'm pretty sure tren is making me depressed again. It only seems to happen when I run tren. Will update new dosing and gear here soon.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Titan5011
Old 05-26-17, 05:06 PM
  #20
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes:
Me currently at 203lbs.

is Offline   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 05-26-17, 05:23 PM
  #21
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Good thickness. Get those abs in and you'll look sick.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Titan5011
Old 05-29-17, 04:00 PM
  #22
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Good thickness. Get those abs in and you'll look sick.
It helps only being 5'8.5" lol
is Offline   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 05-29-17, 04:05 PM
  #23
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Good pic...but yeah get that cardio in check and you'll look even better
is Offline   Reply With Quote
OTG85
Old 05-30-17, 07:16 PM
  #24
 
UncleZ Rep
Join Date: Nov 2016
Likes:
Looking huge at 203. How tall are you Titan?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 05-30-17, 07:43 PM
  #25
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTG85 View Post
Looking huge at 203. How tall are you Titan?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Read 2 posts up..
is Online   Reply With Quote
OTG85
Old 05-30-17, 08:05 PM
  #26
 
UncleZ Rep
Join Date: Nov 2016
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Read 2 posts up..


How'd I miss that brother lol. I just caught the pic on Tapatalk. Looks like EP gear is treating him good.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Titan5011
Old 06-04-17, 10:47 AM
  #27
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2017
Likes:
Yeah I'm coming off any 19-nors in general. Going to switch over to Test, Mast and EQ and 5IU's of growth. (Got 3 kits coming).
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump