SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > Dyel Pharma
Reload this Page TMT 300 from Dyel

Dyel Pharma Trusted Source

rado
Old 05-05-17, 02:52 PM
TMT 300 from Dyel

Founding Member
Best Mixx ever. That is the mix I began my cycle 8 months ago. If my lipids are good, I will switch to his brand and test it out, as in trying it. I may get labs, who knows. I know dyel has one of the best reputations around.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 05-05-17, 04:12 PM

Administrator
I'm gonna run mast again at some point. Mr I recommended it to me a few years ago and I almost didn't use it but decided to go for it. It works so well with testosterone. Love the synergy effect. The tren part though unfortunate I can't use.
rado
Old 05-05-17, 04:26 PM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
I'm gonna run mast again at some point. Mr I recommended it to me a few years ago and I almost didn't use it but decided to go for it. It works so well with testosterone. Love the synergy effect. The tren part though unfortunate I can't use.
I hear ya.

By far, this is my fav mix, period. If i could add an oral, it'd be winny or tbol. I just recently ordered some tbol and winny.

I will always keep test, prop, enan or ace, don't matter. The other compound, I will alternate between mast(any), Tren(ace only), in regards to oils and such.

For orals I will keep with winny, tbol possibly drol here nor there.

I'm really enjoying the different compounds I've been using. Definitely has made me more aware of my body and what it works best with.
jack tors
Old 05-05-17, 05:14 PM

Superior Freak
I currently started a cycle 1 week into it (TMT dyel) & 3iu's GH, best i've felt in a while... I haven't run tren in 5-6 years (one time only). I wasn't going to run it again but I wanted to give it another chance. I think my problem last time was i ran too high of a dose and for way too long.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
tkasch30
Old 05-05-17, 07:40 PM

Superior Amateur
Dam those are some pretty tmt! No better blend then test, tren,mast!
TrapsBrah
Old 05-05-17, 09:04 PM

Superior Pro
Enjoy it rado good for you guys who can tolerate eo - me and my buddy both tried it and had bruises at the injection sites that lasted 2 weeks or so.