SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > UncleZ
Reload this Page We will be restocking from 5/15-5/23

UncleZ Trusted Source

OTG85
Old 05-16-17, 05:49 PM
We will be restocking from 5/15-5/23

UncleZ Rep
We will be taking a short break for 7 to 10 days to get all products back restocked before we take any new orders. All orders that were already placed beforehand will ship as usual. We want to make sure our customers get their orders instead of taking your money and making you wait weeks like most sources do. We apologize for the inconvenience and if anybody has any questions or concerns feel free to hit me up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 05-16-17, 09:01 PM

Administrator
smart idea. some sources continue to take orders even when out of stock and this cause all kinds of drama. better to do it properly.
OTG85
Old 05-23-17, 08:42 PM

UncleZ Rep
I want to apologize to everybody but the international line will need a few extra days to restock. During this time please check out our In town shipping line's. We don't want to jump the gun and start taking orders and have to delay. We believe in honesty, and integrity to ensure that our customers not only get quality products but outstanding service from start to finish. If your order was processed before the restock you should have already or about to receive because all orders were processed out beforehand. Please contact me or Titan with any issues or questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk