SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > Dyel Pharma
Reload this Page Labmax test done on Anavar from DYEL

Dyel Pharma Trusted Source



Reply
 
Thread Tools
rado
Old 07-05-17, 10:28 PM
Labmax test done on Anavar from DYEL
  #1
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Fluorescent green in the UV light, indicates anavar product.

Bouncer, I did taste the substance, you were partially right or maybe all of it.

It taste like a cheap version of whey protein, but you can clearly taste other chems too.

Regardless, it checked out and I ordered a ton of it....sp yeah

https://youtu.be/1OIEzS7PeZA




is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 07-05-17, 11:00 PM
  #2
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Yea for those that don't know, powders in capsules are commonly done with protein powder as a filler. 25mgs of pure anavar or dbol or anadrol powder is a very small amount. It would fill 1/5th of the capsule or less. Sometimes people hear this and think it's some kind of scam or something. Not the case, look it up. Very common with caps. It's just how it's done if you don't have a pill press.
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 07-05-17, 11:04 PM
  #3
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
More to come
is Online   Reply With Quote
lipripper
Old 07-06-17, 03:44 AM
  #4
 
lipripper's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SE GA
Age: 55
Likes:
Nice!!
is Online   Reply With Quote
AvidFisherman
Old 07-06-17, 09:44 AM
  #5
 
AvidFisherman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Fishin' in the dark
Likes:
Potent stuff here guys. I ended up trading mine to my buddy because I did not like how powerful my muscle pumps were.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 07-06-17, 09:47 AM
  #6
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidFisherman View Post
Potent stuff here guys. I ended up trading mine to my buddy because I did not like how powerful my muscle pumps were.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Huh? Lol
is Online   Reply With Quote
AvidFisherman
Old 07-06-17, 10:06 AM
  #7
 
AvidFisherman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Fishin' in the dark
Likes:
For some reason it reacted strongly with my physiology. I was getting annoyingly powerful shin pumps.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
tkasch30
Old 07-07-17, 09:14 PM
  #8
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Apr 2015
Likes:
Thanks for posting rado!

And yes protein powder is what we use as filler in caps.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Androman
Old 07-08-17, 01:03 AM
Labmax test done on Anavar from DYEL
  #9
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 28
Likes:
Nice, definitely a solid! Reps for u rado wow ur so cool bro


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 07-08-17, 01:48 AM
  #10
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidFisherman View Post
For some reason it reacted strongly with my physiology. I was getting annoyingly powerful shin pumps.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Your the type of guy that should stick to test only maybe GH. Nothing else. You seem to have issues even on mild drugs. If your getting painful var pumps dbol or drol would put you in the hospital lol.
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 07-08-17, 05:41 AM
  #11
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidFisherman View Post
For some reason it reacted strongly with my physiology. I was getting annoyingly powerful shin pumps.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Oh brother.
is Online   Reply With Quote
AvidFisherman
Old 07-08-17, 08:01 AM
  #12
 
AvidFisherman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Fishin' in the dark
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Your the type of guy that should stick to test only maybe GH. Nothing else. You seem to have issues even on mild drugs. If your getting painful var pumps dbol or drol would put you in the hospital lol.
Dbol did not do anything but give me good gains on my lifts but for some reason a moderate dbol dose with a moderate deca dose topped with prami messed with my anxiety bad.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 07-08-17, 12:25 PM
  #13
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidFisherman View Post
Dbol did not do anything but give me good gains on my lifts but for some reason a moderate dbol dose with a moderate deca dose topped with prami messed with my anxiety bad.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Was just the prami. Gives people issues.
is Online   Reply With Quote
AvidFisherman
Old 07-08-17, 01:02 PM
  #14
 
AvidFisherman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Fishin' in the dark
Likes:
Thats what my buddy said. I got some caber because Im thinking I will run a moderate deca and low dose dbol cycle this fall/winter.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 07-08-17, 01:14 PM
  #15
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidFisherman View Post
Thats what my buddy said. I got some caber because Im thinking I will run a moderate deca and low dose dbol cycle this fall/winter.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
I would stay away from gear.


Work on dropping off more fat, get your training and cardio in check, then just begin with a test cycle.

I rest assure you that you'll be back posting about your fall/winter cycle you want to do, NOT wanting to do it.

Not sure why you'd want dbol? You're gonna add more fat and water On Top of what you have now. You can't seem to get your cardio down. Not being an ass, but telling it like it is man.


I've seen you flip flop more times lately than ever.

And you wanna run deca too?
is Online   Reply With Quote
piratex
Old 07-08-17, 01:37 PM
  #16
 
piratex's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Likes:
This is good to know rado. Honestly Dyel's the only one I feel safe with.
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 07-08-17, 01:39 PM
  #17
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratex View Post
This is good to know rado. Honestly Dyel's the only one I feel safe with.
Pharmacom is good...but dyel does have a long good reputation all day
is Online   Reply With Quote
AvidFisherman
Old 07-08-17, 01:55 PM
  #18
 
AvidFisherman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Fishin' in the dark
Likes:
Im not doing anything other than test until I get my body fat down. I am amping up my caloric deficit and hope to be close to my desired body fat by fall. My training and diet have been really good lately.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 07-08-17, 01:56 PM
  #19
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidFisherman View Post
Im not doing anything other than test until I get my body fat down. I am amping up my caloric deficit and hope to be close to my desired body fat by fall. My training and diet have been really good lately.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Looking better man

Now shave the stash and drop the hat
is Online   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump