SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > PCT-Shop
Reload this Page Labmax kit Winstrol test from pct-shop-2nd attempt(pass)

PCT-Shop Trusted Source

rado
Old 09-27-17, 11:38 AM
Labmax kit Winstrol test from pct-shop-2nd attempt(pass)

Founding Member
When I look back at the 1st video, I really didn't wait till the video showed the fluorescent blueish color under on regent and the other one being green.

Not to be confused with it having dbol trace due to the redness, that's the dye from the pill or coloring if you will. This regent and testing combo is totally different than of dbol testing.

But it's a pass. A bit on the lower side of potency it seems like. All the other winny I've tested, color reaction has been much better. It basically does have winny, just seems not much.

So maybe these are a bit underdosed, who knows. I only speak from many tests I've done.

https://youtu.be/3Ug0tw4MYjU
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 09-27-17, 11:42 AM

Administrator
pass but possibly underdosed because of weak reaction and dbol was in their tbol. i think they need to step up their game.
rado
Old 09-27-17, 11:45 AM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
pass but possibly underdosed because of weak reaction and dbol was in their tbol. i think they need to step up their game.
That's a fair assessment
jolter604
Old 09-27-17, 06:08 PM

Superior Pro
I would not consider dosing it's not involved here this is a pass or not pass. The fact that you said possibly under dosed just makes no sense. Completely different test.
Old 09-27-17, 09:05 PM

Administrator
Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
I would not consider dosing it's not involved here this is a pass or not pass. The fact that you said possibly under dosed just makes no sense. Completely different test.
Not really. If there is a strong and quick reaction that indicates proper dosing. If it's mild and slow it indicates it's possibly low dosed.

BUT. That's not an absolute proven fact so I we cannot say for sure.
jolter604
Old 09-28-17, 02:33 PM

Superior Pro
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Not really. If there is a strong and quick reaction that indicates proper dosing. If it's mild and slow it indicates it's possibly low dosed.

BUT. That's not an absolute proven fact so I we cannot say for sure.
W and finished superdrol. We have to many people who swear its good to go. I will get back as soon as we get that all cleared away. I am pretty positive its one of the 3 chemical mixes that make superdrol.