SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > UncleZ
Reload this Page Sale!!! Entire Euro Pharmacies line

UncleZ Trusted Source

OTG85
Old 11-13-17, 03:07 PM
Sale!!! Entire Euro Pharmacies line

UncleZ Rep

We are offering a sale on the entire EP line. We are in the holiday spirit a little early this year and want to offer 10% off the entire Euro Pharmacies line. The current HGH sale will still be going on as well. There will be no additional 10% off for those already marked down hgh products below. Also Domestic products will not be discounted at this time. International shipping only.

Dual chamber Euro Pharmacies $70.00
Genotropin 36iu $150.00
Eurotropin & G-Tropin 100iu kits will be $160.00

The 5 for 5 ( Mix & Match ) is currently $157.00 for 5 bottles

Boldenone Undecylenate (EQ) - 250mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca) - 250mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial
Sustanon 250 - 250mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
Testosterone Cypionate - 200mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
Testosterone Enanthate - 250mg/ml 10ml/vial EP
Testosterone Propionate - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP

Now is the time to stock up for 2018. Get these while you can because the sale will only last for 17 more day’s. If you have any questions shoot me a pm.
is Online   Reply With Quote
OTG85
Old 11-15-17, 05:56 PM

UncleZ Rep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Macedog24
Old 11-15-17, 06:54 PM

Superior Amateur
This is one hell of a sale. The early bird gets the worm!! Thanks OTG!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

http://www.puritysourcelabs.ru/
OTG85
Old 11-26-17, 09:18 AM

UncleZ Rep

boricuarage79
Old 11-26-17, 03:32 PM

Superior Admiral
How is the shipment success rate to Germany?

Please be honest

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Old 11-26-17, 03:44 PM

Superior Admiral
If you guys are out of Poland than you are GTG to Germany

OTG85
Old 12-12-17, 06:20 PM

UncleZ Rep
I missed this post we have a good success rate to Germany so no worries

boricuarage79
Old 12-12-17, 06:24 PM

Superior Admiral
Originally Posted by OTG85 View Post
I missed this post we have a good success rate to Germany so no worries

Says you guys on vacation for international, but open for US domestic?

OTG85
Old 12-12-17, 06:30 PM

UncleZ Rep
That is correct you have to wait till 01/01/18 unless USA domestic

Bouncer
Old 12-12-17, 07:24 PM

Administrator

Eat shit bori you euro sissy.
boricuarage79
Old 12-12-17, 07:49 PM

Superior Admiral
Makes no sense!! If they in europe and only shipping to USA!!
Unless they have an HQ in the US!!

Bouncer
Old 12-12-17, 08:09 PM

Administrator
They have a storage warehouse in USA I'm sure. You stupid shit.
biggerben692000
Old 12-12-17, 09:03 PM

Superior Newbie
I'd consider giving it a go but Z threatened my life on the boards. How could i trust the product? He probably wouldn't allow an order. Said he was going to suspend his reshipping party a couple of years ago so he could deal with me personally. That was the moment I knew I had arrived and had come into my own.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 12-13-17, 05:23 AM

Founding Member
Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
I'd consider giving it a go but Z threatened my life on the boards. How could i trust the product? He probably wouldn't allow an order. Said he was going to suspend his reshipping party a couple of years ago so he could deal with me personally. That was the moment I knew I had arrived and had come into my own.
Huh?
OTG85
Old 12-23-17, 10:07 AM

UncleZ Rep

I doubt that seriously. What did you do ?

Macedog24
Old 12-23-17, 07:16 PM

Superior Amateur

I'd like to hear this also?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
AvidFisherman
Old 12-23-17, 09:14 PM

Superior Pro

He did LSD... a lot of LSD

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
biggerben692000
Old 12-24-17, 07:28 PM

Superior Newbie

https://screenshots.firefox.com/8qeO...nksteroids.com

https://screenshots.firefox.com/sl6w...nksteroids.com

These are links to screenshots of what was posted on the open board. Both posts reference private messages. Because they are private msg's, and even though he physically threatened me I won't openly post the pm. I don't have an issue showing whomever may want to see the pm's them by pm.
Z took exception my bringing up the "Working Replicas" that were, of course, counterfeit Omnadren. I've been reading posts made by Z for as long as I've been on the boards. The person posting under Z's handle back in 2013 pushing a resend campaign after going dark for a number of months clearly wasn't Z.
I've been a member of that board since 2006. The "Underground" was a new part of the board that went online in 2012(maybe 2011?). It didn't replace the "Classifieds" that the owner took down in response to ORD.
I've been friendly with Millard for many years and he had a vision as to how an uncensored board would work. The board would also be without moderators. I agreed to spend an inordinate amount of time there.
The board has always had a large number of noobs. The noobs, of course, are looking for sources. We felt the noobs needed guidance. Not guidance to a particular source but what to look for when it comes to sources as well as what to look for when it comes to scamming sources and selective scamming sources.
Z has quite a history. Z wasn't protected there. The owner was concerned when I received the threats by pm. There are only a couple of things that can get a guy banned. Threats of physical violence was/is one of them. I asked that z not be banned. He wasn't. He moved on.
If I've broken any rules here I apologize and please edit away.
rado
Old 12-24-17, 11:49 PM

Founding Member

These are links to screenshots of what was posted on the open board. Both posts reference private messages. Because they are private msg's, and even though he physically threatened me I won't openly post the pm. I don't have an issue showing whomever may want to see the pm's them by pm.
Z took exception my bringing up the "Working Replicas" that were, of course, counterfeit Omnadren. I've been reading posts made by Z for as long as I've been on the boards. The person posting under Z's handle back in 2013 pushing a resend campaign after going dark for a number of months clearly wasn't Z.
I've been a member of that board since 2006. The "Underground" was a new part of the board that went online in 2012(maybe 2011?). It didn't replace the "Classifieds" that the owner took down in response to ORD.
I've been friendly with Millard for many years and he had a vision as to how an uncensored board would work. The board would also be without moderators. I agreed to spend an inordinate amount of time there.
The board has always had a large number of noobs. The noobs, of course, are looking for sources. We felt the noobs needed guidance. Not guidance to a particular source but what to look for when it comes to sources as well as what to look for when it comes to scamming sources and selective scamming sources.
Z has quite a history. Z wasn't protected there. The owner was concerned when I received the threats by pm. There are only a couple of things that can get a guy banned. Threats of physical violence was/is one of them. I asked that z not be banned. He wasn't. He moved on.
interesting
OTG85
Old 12-25-17, 08:38 AM

UncleZ Rep

So basically you pissed Z off and he scared you ? The omnadren he had at the time worked legit and he even changed the posting on the site to “replica products”. I remember this very clearly since Being a rep since 2008. Obviously you did something to really piss him off. Remember this is the “grey” zone and not Walmart.

biggerben692000
Old 12-26-17, 07:56 AM

Superior Newbie
So basically you pissed Z off and he scared you ? The omnadren he had at the time worked legit and he even changed the posting on the site to “replica products”. I remember this very clearly since Being a rep since 2008. Obviously you did something to really piss him off. Remember this is the “grey” zone and not Walmart.

If my being "scared" is what you took from my post you won't be able to keep up with anything else I'd have to say and I wouldn't bother to answer your question.
Knowing you're cracking wise is the reason I'm playing along with you. The truth and Z have never meshed well. When he's faced with it and isn't on a board where he has moderator privileges he resorts to name calling, threats, and anything else he might throw out there in hopes of deflecting from the truth.
You remember Omnadren fiasco? I would hope you would. Z is so smart that he didn't realize he was buying counterfeit product? Ignorance, perhaps?
Are you seriously needing me to explain the issue with the counterfeit omnadren? Guys trusted Z and his advertising authentic omnadren. When you all were called on it and had guys explain to you all the differences in the fakes and the authentic jelfa omna's you all lied and claimed they were the real deal.
Your team insulted the collective intelligence of your customers when knowing full well you were selling fakes had guys break down the differences between the 2.
As with the International sources selling counterfeit Watson, Magnum, and West-ward testosterone cyp, the omnadren had hormone in it. If there was nothing but oil in the amps the scam would be dead in the water in short order. There wouldn't be any room for slick talking reps to spin things, as z did, and there wouldn't be a tomorrow.
I'll hand it to z..he ushered in the counterfeits that were to come and are an issue to this day in the Community. So, z had his reps huddle up and came up with a new strategy. The full truth wasn't something to be considered. I know that. So, Z decided to call them "Working Replicas". You guys even went so far as to say that the fakes actually worked even better than the real thing!
The issue with counterfeit pharm products is that they are nothing more than UGL gear in the vials/amps but consumers are being charged well above ugl prices for the product.
In the omnadren/Z fiasco, the price on the omnas were so cheap that it should have made red flags pop up all over. The only thing Z compromised with the fake omnas was trust. Not a big deal, huh. Just trust.
You seem to think z deserves some sort of credit? He was caught red handed holding his dick. He did damage control. He certainly wasn't going to offer any refunds to guys thinking they were buying human grade gear and instead bought ugl gear packaged for resale by dishonest drug dealers. They lack morals in regards to advertising lies but when it comes to brewing they do everything by the book and wouldn't dare cut corners to make a buck. Right.
He'd make a decent politician. Never admitted he lied. That's what pissed him off. The truth.
Never skipped a beat. Caught in a lie? Spin it. "Replicas here" Its another word for counterfeit...fakes...bullshit. Any other questions, wise guy? Is Robbie still pushing for z? You know...soft and squishy strumming a guitar robbie. Knew nothing about gear, but he could sell. He learned a lot about online security from me. Ask him. He apologized to me on the open board in one of Z's threads. Apologized and agreed to leave...and did. Would you like to see that too?
biggerben692000
Old 12-26-17, 08:37 AM

Superior Newbie

After rereading your post it would seem the truth isn't something you hold in high regard. A fair assessment? Caught in a lie...use a word that doesn't elicit thoughts of a grifters and scammers like some would. "Fake Products" has a much different feel to it, agreed? Funny how that works. "Replica" feels different than "Fake". Here are some other synonyms of "Replica"...Forgery, Imitation, Dupe, Dummy, Faux, Knockoff, Lookalike, Mock, and finally, Sham. You get the hint.
Bouncer
Old 12-26-17, 10:33 AM

Administrator
biggerben, just a question bro. i'm not editing your posts or anything so please don't think im against you or trying to cover anything up.

you mentioned this shit was all in the past and it's been dropped. but here you are making these long ass posts complete with screenshots etc..

it feels like this is more then just letting people see the truth, it feels more like someone who is out to get revenge.

is making threats over the Internet stupid?... absolutely. but so is following that source around and starting out with a passive aggressive "well i would order but how could I ever trust you after you threatened my life". come on bro. its in the past. let that shit go. you know damn well you didn't take it seriously.

again, i'm not defending his actions, but I am questioning your intentions. is it about the truth or is it about revenge? if it's about the truth then your post is there for all to see. personally, it doesn't change anything in my mind. his gear is still good to go. he just seems to have a temper that he needs to control better. so do i to be honest. lol

you dont like the guy, you have a past with him. that's what all this is about. lets just call it what it is. what people care about is gear quality, price, shipping etc.. not the personality of the owner... hell bro, look at the personality of our President. lol.
Bouncer
Old 12-26-17, 10:51 AM

Administrator
and lets be clear about the word "counterfeit". some newbies think that it literally means "fake" when it comes to gear as in the product has nothing in it or that they will get no results from it. that is not the case. if a "counterfeit" product has the same active ingredients at the same dose it will work exactly the same as the pharma product. just wanted to clear that up.

BUT. with all that said, it's not cool to label UG gear as true pharma gear and sell it for more.
OTG85
Old 12-31-17, 12:01 PM
Sale!!! Entire Euro Pharmacies line

UncleZ Rep
Z wasn’t aware of this when he purchased it back in 2012 and when he became aware he automatically changed the heading on the site to replicas. He apologized openly and never purchased from that supplier again. To the OP it’s been almost 6 years so I would definitely let it go. Anyway we will be opening the international line back up very shortly so please stay tuned. I was on vacation from forums while we were closed but I’m back now