SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > Dyel Pharma
Reload this Page DYEL anavar, experience?

Dyel Pharma Trusted Source



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Androman
Old 11-22-17, 01:48 PM
DYEL anavar, experience?
  #1
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 28
Likes:
For those of you who’ve ran DYEL’s anavar, what’s it like to run real var? Pumps, sides, strength, effects etc.

I plan on making an order this week


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
jack tors
Old 11-22-17, 01:54 PM
  #2
 
jack tors's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Jul 2009
Likes:
I love it.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 11-22-17, 02:05 PM
  #3
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
He's good to go andro and his Var is legit.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Androman
Old 11-22-17, 02:37 PM
  #4
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 28
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tors View Post
I love it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
He's good to go andro and his Var is legit.


Nice you guys think 50mg will be enough? What’d you guys get from it? People talk about needing 80-100mg of this stuff but with so much fake going around i wouldn’t take their word. Obviously DYEL has good stuff , just wondering what real anavar is truly like


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 11-22-17, 02:38 PM
  #5
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androman View Post
Nice you guys think 50mg will be enough? What’d you guys get from it? People talk about needing 80-100mg of this stuff but with so much fake going around i wouldn’t take their word. Obviously DYEL has good stuff , just wondering what real anavar is truly like


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
50mgs is more than enough.
is Online   Reply With Quote
lipripper
Old 11-27-17, 06:42 PM
  #6
 
lipripper's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SE GA
Age: 55
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
50mgs is more than enough.
I ran it .it's good.i loved it actually. Great strength increase the pumps were amazing..all damn day.the only sides I experienced was cramping. Mostly in my calfs. I ran it at 50 mg a day for almost 8 weeks. I thought of bumping it up to 75 mg a day but didn't due to the cramping I got. I will definitely run his var again.!!!! Actually looking fwd to doing it!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 11-27-17, 07:08 PM
  #7
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post
I ran it .it's good.i loved it actually. Great strength increase the pumps were amazing..all damn day.the only sides I experienced was cramping. Mostly in my calfs. I ran it at 50 mg a day for almost 8 weeks. I thought of bumping it up to 75 mg a day but didn't due to the cramping I got. I will definitely run his var again.!!!! Actually looking fwd to doing it!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
I know we sound like a broken record, but DYEL is always good to go with his products.

I'm actually looking forward as well to begin his gear again once I'm done testing these.
is Online   Reply With Quote
AvidFisherman
Old 11-27-17, 08:10 PM
  #8
 
AvidFisherman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Fishin' in the dark
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
I know we sound like a broken record, but DYEL is always good to go with his products.

I'm actually looking forward as well to begin his gear again once I'm done testing these.
I had to give it to my buddy, who loved it. I seem to be a hyper-responder or something like that. I got painfully insane shin pumps from just walking.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
jack tors
Old 11-28-17, 08:42 AM
  #9
 
jack tors's Avatar
 
Superior Freak
Join Date: Jul 2009
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidFisherman View Post
I had to give it to my buddy, who loved it. I seem to be a hyper-responder or something like that. I got painfully insane shin pumps from just walking.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
thats a good thing, get more out of less..
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump