SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Member Gallery
Reload this Page 194lbs

Member Gallery Pictures Of SM Members


Reply
 
Thread Tools
rado
Old 02-27-18, 02:18 PM
194lbs
  #1
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
I need to get tighter, a bit soft to my liking.

The superdrol will fix that here in a week or two.

I'm probably like 10% here. I want to get back to 8% maybe even 7% and fluctuate between the 7s and 8s or maybe 9s if I get lazy. 20180227_093800-724x724.jpg
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 02-27-18, 02:26 PM
  #2
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Look better there compared to lower bf%
is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 02-27-18, 02:29 PM
  #3
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Wana meat up?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
__________________
people say nothing is impossible, but i do nothing all day
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 02-27-18, 02:30 PM
  #4
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
I'm playing with it for now.


I will see how the superdrol plays out in the next 12 weeks or so.
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 02-27-18, 02:30 PM
  #5
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Wana meat up?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Cock in hand for the "meat"?
is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 02-27-18, 02:31 PM
  #6
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Cock in hand for the "meat"?
Only way we shake hands. Now that's alpha shit

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 02-27-18, 02:31 PM
  #7
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Only way we shake hands. Now that's alpha shit

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ewwww lol
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 02-27-18, 02:32 PM
  #8
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Wana meat up?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
You're a cuck. I bet you'd like to watch me and gaydo gang bang your mooslim bitch.
is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 02-27-18, 02:32 PM
  #9
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
You're a cuck. I bet you'd like to watch me and gaydo gang bang your mooslim bitch.
......

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 02-27-18, 02:32 PM
  #10
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
You're a cuck. I bet you'd like to watch me and gaydo gang bang your mooslim bitch.
is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 02-27-18, 02:33 PM
  #11
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
You're a cuck. I bet you'd like to watch me and gaydo gang bang your mooslim bitch.
My girl will take the strap on for gaydo

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
lipripper
Old 02-27-18, 02:44 PM
  #12
 
lipripper's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SE GA
Age: 55
Likes:
solid bro!
is Online   Reply With Quote
Androman
Old 02-27-18, 03:41 PM
  #13
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 28
Likes:
nice stuff man

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Androman
Old 02-27-18, 03:44 PM
  #14
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 28
Likes:
idk if this is a coincidence but check out the ad that pops up on this thread Screenshot_20180227-164343.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 02-27-18, 03:44 PM
  #15
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androman View Post
idk if this is a coincidence but check out the ad that pops up on this thread Attachment 48019

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Lmao

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
chuckz28
Old 02-27-18, 05:52 PM
  #16
 
chuckz28's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ohio
Age: 35
Likes:
Andro ads are based on your browsing history. I've never seen some shit like that on this site or any other. Wtf are you researching on your spare time?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 02-27-18, 05:57 PM
  #17
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
exactly. its based on search history and location. faggot
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 02-27-18, 05:57 PM
  #18
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckz28 View Post
Andro ads are based on your browsing history. I've never seen some shit like that on this site or any other. Wtf are you researching on your spare time?
Umm Photoshop
is Online   Reply With Quote
BEAST
Old 02-27-18, 06:55 PM
  #19
 
BEAST's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Likes:
You look fat!
is Online   Reply With Quote
BEAST
Old 02-27-18, 06:55 PM
  #20
 
BEAST's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Likes:
And small!
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 02-27-18, 07:00 PM
  #21
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
look who it is. the middle eastern turd himself!
is Online   Reply With Quote
Scrumhalf
Old 02-27-18, 09:49 PM
  #22
 
Scrumhalf's Avatar
 
Moderator
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Beyond the Event Horizon
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
I need to get tighter, a bit soft to my liking.

The superdrol will fix that here in a week or two.

I'm probably like 10% here. I want to get back to 8% maybe even 7% and fluctuate between the 7s and 8s or maybe 9s if I get lazy. Attachment 48018
Looking great, bro.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
BEAST
Old 02-27-18, 10:20 PM
  #23
 
BEAST's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Dec 2010
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
look who it is. the middle eastern turd himself!


Faggot please! You are lucky Iím gracing this shit site with my appearance.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Macedog24
Old 02-28-18, 02:15 AM
  #24
 
Macedog24's Avatar
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: In the heartsof men, and women
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
I need to get tighter, a bit soft to my liking.

The superdrol will fix that here in a week or two.

I'm probably like 10% here. I want to get back to 8% maybe even 7% and fluctuate between the 7s and 8s or maybe 9s if I get lazy. Attachment 48018
Looking excellent rado. Which brand of the superdrol you gonna be running?


Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
__________________

http://www.puritysourcelabs.ru/
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 02-28-18, 04:37 AM
  #25
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Yea credit where credit is due even though Rado is a turd that won't flush.

He looks better in his 40's then he did his 20's. Goes to show hard work, diet, and a dab of hormona can do.
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 02-28-18, 05:29 AM
  #26
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumhalf View Post
Looking great, bro.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Thanks scrum.
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 02-28-18, 05:29 AM
  #27
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macedog24 View Post
Looking excellent rado. Which brand of the superdrol you gonna be running?


Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
From PCT shop
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 02-28-18, 05:29 AM
  #28
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Yea credit where credit is due even though Rado is a turd that won't flush.

He looks better in his 40's then he did his 20's. Goes to show hard work, diet, and a dab of hormona can do.
Thanks bro.

I DO bust my ass
is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 02-28-18, 05:48 AM
  #29
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Yea credit where credit is due even though Rado is a turd that won't flush.

He looks better in his 40's then he did his 20's. Goes to show hard work, diet, and a dab of hormona can do.
Fook dat guy

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 02-28-18, 06:00 AM
  #30
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Fook dat guy

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Oye mama pinga
is Online   Reply With Quote
Chadd77
Old 02-28-18, 06:02 AM
  #31
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes:
Looking good brother. I bet you look even better at 200 lbs.

I said it before but when I get too lean I just feel way too small in clothes. And since I don't live at the beach and I'd rather keep my bf around 12% then I can easily drop it in a couple weeks for that summer beach trip. But that's just me. I get it some like to stay leaner and some fatter (Andro).
is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 02-28-18, 06:12 AM
  #32
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
Looking good brother. I bet you look even better at 200 lbs.

I said it before but when I get too lean I just feel way too small in clothes. And since I don't live at the beach and I'd rather keep my bf around 12% then I can easily drop it in a couple weeks for that summer beach trip. But that's just me. I get it some like to stay leaner and some fatter (Andro).
Andro is lean

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 02-28-18, 08:28 AM
  #33
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
Looking good brother. I bet you look even better at 200 lbs.

I said it before but when I get too lean I just feel way too small in clothes. And since I don't live at the beach and I'd rather keep my bf around 12% then I can easily drop it in a couple weeks for that summer beach trip. But that's just me. I get it some like to stay leaner and some fatter (Andro).
If I get myself to 200lbs lol...only thing is that it really fucks with me on the athleticism part.

Being that I do daily runs outaide, those extra 7lbs or so, makes me a bit slower.

BUT I'm gonna play with this cycle a bit and see if I put some more weight and hit like 200lbs and keep it in the single digits bf
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 02-28-18, 08:49 AM
  #34
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
your about 10% in that pic like you said. that's a good mix of looks and health/athleticism. any higher and we start spilling over in the midsection, any lower and we get a bit weaker feeling and more injury prone. i think you are in that perfect mix right now of both bf% and feeling good. dont listen to that turd chadd.

remember one thing bro. we tend to reach a goal and then keep pushing it. i dont really agree with you using an upcoming oral cycle. my personal opinion is that you should stick to injectables. you've used a lot of orals in the last few years and I promise you that shit isn't helping health wise bro. injectables are definitively the lesser of 2 evils.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 02-28-18, 08:52 AM
  #35
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Andro is lean

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
aside from the photoshop abs he is definitely looking thick. andro you just gotta get that diet in check and you'd love your look bro.
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 02-28-18, 09:32 AM
  #36
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
your about 10% in that pic like you said. that's a good mix of looks and health/athleticism. any higher and we start spilling over in the midsection, any lower and we get a bit weaker feeling and more injury prone. i think you are in that perfect mix right now of both bf% and feeling good. dont listen to that turd chadd.

remember one thing bro. we tend to reach a goal and then keep pushing it. i dont really agree with you using an upcoming oral cycle. my personal opinion is that you should stick to injectables. you've used a lot of orals in the last few years and I promise you that shit isn't helping health wise bro. injectables are definitively the lesser of 2 evils.
only doing This oral cycle because I promised to the sponsor or I'd put them off...but once I finish this other 8 weeks cycle...orals are out and will just focus on 2 compounds to keep in 8 to 10% bf
is Online   Reply With Quote
Chadd77
Old 02-28-18, 09:47 AM
  #37
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
your about 10% in that pic like you said. that's a good mix of looks and health/athleticism. any higher and we start spilling over in the midsection, any lower and we get a bit weaker feeling and more injury prone. i think you are in that perfect mix right now of both bf% and feeling good. dont listen to that turd chadd.
I'd rather be at 12-14%, at least for right now. I like my overall size at that bf%. But I'll drop down a little before my vacation.

Speaking of turd... when are you posting a picture? You've been saying "soon" for a couple years now. I think now that kaiser posted a pic you're worried that he's bigger/leaner than you! lol
is Online   Reply With Quote
Chadd77
Old 02-28-18, 09:48 AM
  #38
 
Chadd77's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: USA
Likes:
Rado, you've been abusing AAS now for a couple years. Wouldn't surprise me if you just dropped over soon. Be careful man. Just looking out for you.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 02-28-18, 09:49 AM
  #39
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Lol
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 02-28-18, 09:55 AM
  #40
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd77 View Post
Rado, you've been abusing AAS now for a couple years. Wouldn't surprise me if you just dropped over soon. Be careful man. Just looking out for you.
Ha ha...
is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 02-28-18, 09:55 AM
  #41
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Yup. Take care of your health bitch. I will getting bloods drawn tomorrow morning because my concern is my hematrotic. They above the range since last time I got blood work done. My doc wasn't to concern, but fuck that!! It's my body.
I will also ask to script me for a therapeutic phlebotomies.

In fact everyone should always look out for their RBC.

Health before sponsors that's for damn sure.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 02-28-18, 09:57 AM
  #42
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
How I do my cheat days
is Online   Reply With Quote
Androman
Old 02-28-18, 10:23 AM
  #43
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 28
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
aside from the photoshop abs he is definitely looking thick. andro you just gotta get that diet in check and you'd love your look bro.
........

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Androman
Old 02-28-18, 11:02 AM
  #44
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 28
Likes:
i think ur doing fine rado as long as thats the look u want. everybody has different goals.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
boricuarage79
Old 02-28-18, 11:10 AM
  #45
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androman View Post
i think ur doing fine rado as long as thats the look u want. everybody has different goals.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Your goal is to be a fat turd

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Bouncer
Old 02-28-18, 11:11 AM
  #46
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androman View Post
i think ur doing fine rado as long as thats the look u want. everybody has different goals.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Lmao.
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 02-28-18, 11:33 AM
  #47
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Your goal is to be a fat turd

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
The gif lol
is Online   Reply With Quote
piratex
Old 02-28-18, 01:35 PM
  #48
 
piratex's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Likes:
Rado do you compete?
is Online   Reply With Quote
rado
Old 02-28-18, 01:48 PM
  #49
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratex View Post
Rado do you compete?
No never have. I did make an attempt back in early 2000 lol...shit was way too mental bs...
is Online   Reply With Quote
piratex
Old 02-28-18, 02:00 PM
  #50
 
piratex's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Likes:
A shave and a tan Your ready to take the dam stage now. lol
is Online   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump